Grey Matter- JO MFZ [COMPLETE...

Av bandkid2001

Just another story when a awkward, nerdy boy meets a beautiful girl. Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1; News
Chapter 2; Dr. Miller
Chapter 3; Apologies
Chapter 4; Punishments
Chapter 5; Meeting Everyone
Chapter 6; Wouldn't Hurt
Chapter 7; Rides
Chapter 8; Science Center
Chapter 9; Shopping
Chapter 10; Dinner
Chapter 11; The Beach
Chapter 12; Jukebox
Chapter 13; Presentation
Chapter 14; Not the Same
Chapter 15; Oppertunities
Chapter 16; Team
Chapter 17; Sunsets
Chapter 18; Beaten
Chapter 19; Dollhouse
Chapter 20; Insecure
Chapter 21; Daddy's Gone
Chapter 22; Fourth of July
Chapter 23; The Next Day
Chapter 24; Does he?
Chapter 25; First Kiss
Chapter 26; Egg
Chapter 27; Date
Chapter 28; We're...
Chapter 29; Beach House
Chapter 30; Day 2
Chapter 31; Why?
Chapter 32: Hospital
Chapter 33; Amnesia
You Decide!
Chapter 35; Can We Talk?
Epilogue

Chapter 34; You What?!

1.6K 101 21
Av bandkid2001

Johnny's POV

I sat in my room alone with Bentley. It was nighttime. My first night home from the hospital. It was nice to sleep in my own bed instead.

I laid there on my bed thinking. Thinking of everything. Trying to remember who was who, what happened, just everything.

"Bentley, I wish you could help me," I say, petting his head.

After some time he gets up and gets something from the other side of the room. Ending up being his ball.

"You want to play?" I question, taking the ball from him.

I toss it and it knocked something over.

"Crap!"

I quickly get up and limp over picking everything up. I was right in front of my grandfathers trunk, I sighed and placed my hand on top of my dresser, pulling myself up.

I grab the paper that was at the top and see the letter my grandfather left me. I sighed and take with me. Sitting back on my bed, I lay back and stare at the white envelope with my name written on it.

I sighed and finally opened it.

To my grandson,

John Vincent Orlando, you weren't my only grandson but, you were my favorite. You had a bright spirit in you. I saw this from the moment I first saw you. You had this look in your eye. When I first saw you, I realized you weren't like everyone else. You were special. A good special.

As you grew, I saw a bit of me in you as you got older. You were curious, bright, cunning. I knew as you get older you would be like me. As you know science was my thing as well. I was just like you, well, I was exactly like you. It was until one summer I found who I really was. I found out more about me than I ever did.

The summer was when I met your grandmother. She showed me things I never experienced. I never would've thought I'd like.

I was more logical and restricted. You're grandmother was a free spirit. She wasn't sure who she was. I helped her find that. That summer was a summer I'll never forget.

So to my grandson, who is too much like me for his own good, I leave a trunk of my things. And a bit of my knowledge and experience.

Knowing is nice. Knowing reassures us what will happen. But, we won't know everything. We won't know when we will get hurt, we won't know when we will fail, and we won't know when we fall in love. Sometimes when it's too late. As much as we like knowing, not knowing is apart of life.

That's what life is. Not knowing. Staying in our shell and sheltered from everything, that isn't life. So live life not knowing. Have fun. Experience life and enjoy your life.

I love you John. Never forget me. I know you won't but, it's a nice reassurance.

Love,
Grandpa

-

It's been over a week since the hospital. Everyone's been coming over and trying to help me regain my memory. Although I only remember Carson, Hayden and Jacob. The girls I don't know.

Today, it's just my older sisters and I at home. Lauren went out with "our friends" and our parents are at work. But, they didn't want me to be left alone because of my broken foot.

Therefore I am sat, on the couch watching Netflix with my sisters at either side of me. It's getting ridiculous however. We're just watching Riverdale and they're talking about how hot KJ Apa and Cole Sprouse are.

"So John, do you remember who this is?" Darian asks, pulling up a picture on her phone. It's one of the girls. That's all I know.

I shrugged, "Annie?"

"No, but, at least you have one of the names," Madison sighs.

"Okay, who's this?" Darian asks, pulling up another picture.

I shrugged again. "Brynn?"

"Nope still wrong," Madison sighs.

Then another picture. It's Mackenzie. I know it's her, I can tell it's her. However, I wish it wasn't.

"I wish I did have amnesia."

"What did you say?" Madison asks.

My eyes widened as I realize that I said that out loud. "Nothing."

"No John, you said you wish you did have amnesia! Do you seriously not have amnesia?!" Darian exclaims.

I hesitate nodding slowly.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" They shout.

"Why are you faking this?" Madison asks.

"Okay, at first I wasn't faking it. I really didn't recollect what had happened or why I was in the hospital. However, after it was explained a few times I remembered. Not remembering anyone or the past few months, I pretended," I explain.

"Why?" Darian questions.

"Well..."

Flashback

My eyes slowly opened, squinting at the bright lights shining into them. I look around me and see a doctor and nurses around me.

"John, I'm doctor Nye, do you know where you are and why your here?" The doctor asks.

I shake my head no. "Wow my head hurts," I muttered.

"Well, you have a concussion John. It will hurt, you have a bit of a bump on your head, as well as some stitches to close up a wound. You also broke your leg in two places," Dr. Nye explains.

"What happened?" I question, rubbing my head.

"You got hit by a car John," he says calmly. "I'm going to get your friends and family okay?"

"Wait! Can you do me a favor?" I ask before he leaves.

"What is it?" Dr. Nye asks.

"Tell them I have amnesia. I can't remember the past few months."

"Why?" Dr. Nye questions.

I sighed and go into detail about the fight. And how the accident happened and just everything. From beginning to end, I explained to him everything.

He looked at me like I was insane but, he got the message why I wanted to do it.

"Okay I will do it," Dr. Nye says, turning on his heel and out the door.

End of Flashback

I looked up at them and there's no expression on their faces. Absolutely none.

"You're dead when everyone finds out. Especially mom and dad," Darian stated.

"They already know, I told them the day I went home from the hospital," I say simply.

"So you did all of this, because of your fight with Mackenzie?" Maddie speculates.

I nodded, "indeed I did. Please do not say anything to them."

"Say anything to who?"

I turn around and see Lauren and our group of friends. Including Maddie and her friends. Everyone's there except for Mackenzie.

I bit my lip and turn back to my sisters, then back at the group.

"John doesn't have amnesia. He's fine," Darian admits.

"What do you mean? John, is this serious?" Jacob asked.

I nodded, "I know who you all are. I know who Mackenzie is and I remember everything. I never had amnesia."

Then things began to fall apart even more.

Hey guys it me. Here is the new chapter.

I haven't been able to count up how many votes each story got. I've been busy. And I've been recovering from my surgery which is going very very well, I've been able to start driving since Monday so that's good and my recovery is going to be about 4 weeks, which isn't that.

I also bought a vape last night and I've been having fun with it.

But I'm also hella excited because I wanted to let everyone know that I have entered, Grey Matter, One Last Time, Christmas Spirit, Run, and A Cinderella Story in #wattys2018 TheWattys

I'm so excited so I hope I can win this year (probably not but still excited). So go check it out. I think you can nominate me. Just double check bc idk for sure.

So anyhow, there's one more chapter and an epilogue. I should be able to count everything up sometime soon.

Bye loves xoxo

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.9K 60 22
Hope you like my part one guys because I try my hardest to make these stories and I've always wanted to do such thing as a fanfic story so here you g...
3.3M 80K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
802K 70.5K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
52.3K 696 33
Luna Roberts is a photographer in LA. She lives with her best friend Avani. one day she was taking pictures and dropped her camera, and it ended up b...