Falling - A Pentatonix Story

By morningthunderstorms

"I really really love you, and I don't think I will ever be able to stop saying that. Just so you know." "Wel... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
e p i l o g u e
A/N

s i x t e e n

717 22 25
By morningthunderstorms

Esther's POV

"So do you wanna go out to breakfast?" Kevin asked me.

"Sure, that sounds fun. Where to?"

"I don't really care, and do you want to invite the others?"

"Based on their Snapchats and Twitter, they already went to breakfast."

"And they didn't bother inviting us?" He laughed.

"They went to separate places. I believe Scott and Mitch went to IHOP and Kirstie and Avi went to a cafe about 15 minutes from here."

"Oh. Well, I found a cafe earlier that's about a half an hour away. Is that to far?"

"Not if I'm spending time with you," I say without processing the words.

"What?"

"What?"

"I thought- never mind."

I blush, and hope Kevin didn't actually hear me say that. I handle basically everything to do with touring and I can't control my words. Smooth, Esther.

---

"So what are you going to get?" I ask Kevin after a little bit of time of looking at the menu.

"I think the BLT sounds really good."

"It does. I'm more leaning towards a muffin."

"A single muffin for breakfast?" He teases.

"Have you seen one? They served one a little bit ago. It was giant."

"How big?"

"As big as Scott is tall? I don't know."

We laugh, and the waitress comes up to us.

"Good morning, you two! Can I start you off on some coffee this morning?"

"I guess I'll have a coffee," I tell her. I've already have one, but it is a show day... I always need them on show days. "It is a show day," I tease Kevin.

"I'll just have a glass of water, thank you," he tells the waitress. "And it's not my fault you need two cups of coffee today," he says after the waitress leaves.

"You're right, it's all five of you."

"Hey!"

We laugh, and the waitress comes back to us with our drinks.

"And have we decided what we want to eat?"

"I'll have the BLT please."

"And I'll have the blueberry muffin."

"Okay. I'll be right back with those!"

"Why's she so cheery?" I ask Kevin.

"Well, she doesn't sleep in a hotel room or tour bus every night."

"True..."

"I'm sorry, I don't mind to big you, but are you apart of the group Pentatonix?" A waitress comes up to Kevin and asks. She must've been our waitress' friend.

"I am, actually."

"Oh my gosh! My daughter and I love you! Can I get a picture?"

"Sure! Esther, you wanna take a picture?"

"Sure," I smile, taking the waitress' phone.

"And, I'm sorry, you look familiar, too. Who are you?" She asks me.

"I'm Esther Kaplan, Avi's sister. I'm their road manager," I smile. If fans people aren't Pentaholics, most of them don't know me. I don't mind when people ask.

"Oh, yeah I remember that. My daughter loves you guys!"

"Tell her we said hi!" Kevin smiles.

"I will. Hey, I have a question, what is shipping? She won't tell me, but she says it's something with Kesther, Kavi, and Scomiche."

Kevin look at each other a blush. How do we explain that her daughter wants us to start dating?

"It's, um, when someone wants two people to start dating."

"Oh, okay!"

She walks away, and we get served our food.

"I'm sorry about her..."

"It's fine. We love meeting fans," Kevin smiles. He smiles a lot when meeting fans, I notice.

Avi's POV
"I'm still weirded out by the fact that I'm not shocked you got Mac and Cheese for breakfast," I tell Kirstie. We just went out for breakfast, and she got lunch instead. It was still morning time, too.

"Whatever. Starting the day off right?"

"Oh really?"

"I deserve it?"

"That you do."

"I probably don't deserve it.."

"You're the most beautiful girl I know, you're he best girl I know period."

"Now you're making me blush."

"And it's the last half of the American leg of the tour."

"Oh, true."

"We have a show today."

"That we do, then we go on the road for a couple days and stop for shows."

"Yeah."

We drive the rest of the way to the hotel in comfortable silence, softly humming to the music. -
Avi hummed the bass to each song, which I thought was funny. All of the songs had basses that were instruments.

---

"What time do we have to be at the arena?" I asked Kirstie once we were back at the hotel.

"Well the show starts at 9, we need to do makeup, soundcheck, and the meet and greet, so probably around 3 if we want to make Esther happy."

"What if we don't wanna make Esther happy?" I teased. We both knew this was a joke. A mad Esther was never a good thing.

"Bad idea."

"True. What do we do until we leave?"

"I don't know."

"Cuddle?" I loved cuddling with Kirstie. She is so cuddle-able. She's also the perfect size. Kit calls it the 'one thing she's not too short for'.

"Sure," she smiles.

I turn on NCIS on Netflix, we're currently binge watching that. She cuddles into her usual position of being in a ball in my lap with her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her, and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I love you," I whisper into her hair.

"I love you, more."

"Doubt it."

"It's true."

"I've liked you since we won the sing-off."

"I've liked you since half way through the sing-off."

"Oh."

"I win."

"So?"

I chuckle, and return my attention to the laptop.

A/N

Hello

So I posted this in Rants Inner Monologues and Other Boring Things but um this hit 1K reads tyvm everyone ❤️

And also in RRAOBT (I post everything in that so read it for further updates 😂) I'm going to try and start updating this every Friday because once school starts I'll try and write on the bus so

Anyways thanks everyone I hope you liked it 💕💕

I finally have some kind of boring plans so
But still leave suggestions because I have no ideas after this 😂😂

love u all goodbai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 490 17
After Kirstie confessed her love for Avi in New York, they both decided to just stay friends. Kirstie needs a place to stay after realising that she...
53.7K 3.3K 26
〝some people stepped away, as if i were a bomb that would explode any second. but mitch stayed.〞 { completed }
34.7K 1.9K 26
〝 we both left the men's bathroom and i sat down. "you're something, kirstie," avi said as he sat down next to me. "is that a good or a bad thing?" i...
75.2K 2.1K 38
Avi is in love. She's all he thinks about. Kirstie. Perfect, beautiful Kirstie. When her boyfriend crosses the line, Kirstie moves in with Avi. But A...