The Alpha's Girl

By kw12382

When mason, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack also #1 ranked in Florida finds out his mate is Scarlett he does not... More

Chapter 1 Moving on
Chapter 2 Nightmare of a past
Chapter 3 A New Start

The Alpha's Girl

1K 21 2
By kw12382

Hi I'm Mason alpha of the" Blood Moon Pack".
I am currently looking for my mate you know
"love of your life or your other half" my pack lives in Florida I've been to twelve different states looking for her I am currently in school yes I know in high school and already alpha of the highest ranked pack in Florida. This is my last year I'm 17 black hair 6'4 and captain of the football team . I am currently in math but can't concentrate and right when I come out of the class room I smell this amazing smell I follow it all the way to the other side of the school then I see her.

"MATE!" My wolf Alex yells.
She turns around and I don't believe who I see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 230K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
17.7K 614 23
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
140K 4.3K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
576K 16.9K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...