Chapter 1 Moving on

*Scarletts pov.*

"Mate!" My wolf Rose said.

I had no clue what she was talking about then the most amazing smell hit me it smelled like woods and mint. I turnd around and saw , wait what?  The captain of the football team. I am so lucky. I'm new well to this particular school at least. I had a shaky past...but I got help I'm better now . I've moved on and I just hope everyone else can do the same.

*Mason's pov.*

My mate is the supposedly crazy chick. Apparently the cops found her when she was young and her parents were dead and she had some type of  disorders so all the clues pointed to her being the one who killed her parents I mean they did find out that her parents had been drugged through some liquid , but she was thirteen with her disorders people practically made her believe she killed her parents they brought her to some mental asylum. No one knows what they did to her there but when she came out of there five years later something about her now just seems off .She must have noticed my starring because she gave me this weird look but then started hyperventilating and almost crying ? Why crying? Then she runs, I am so confused so I run after her.

*Scarletts pov.*

It now hits me what if he dose not want me because of what happened? What if I'm not good enough? Then I notice I'm hyperventilating I have postermatic-stress disorder .I cant breath now panic sets in and I stop in my tracks trying to gasp for air but it's not working.

*Masons pov.*

I finally catch up to her and see her kneeling on the ground trying to gasp for air I run to her and get her to look at me rubbing small circles on her lower back telling her It's going to be okay and to breath in and out . She finally opens her mouth again and the air finally gose in than back out again .

*Scarletts pov.*

I don't know something about him seemed to calm me down .When I looked in to his eyes they were filled with so much compassion , caring , protection , possessiveness, and a hint of .......love?

*Masons pov.*

When I looked into those eyes of hers I knew that she will always be MINE and NO ONE ELSE'S. We just sit there in the middle of the school hallway her cluching to my shirt and me holding her whispering quiet nothings into her ears.