Arshi SS Payback Time

By rabiha01

This story start after Basketball match. In this story Khushi will be totally different. (Some dialogues ar... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6

Part 4

32.3K 974 136
By rabiha01

In morning when Arnav woken he found himself on recliner instead of his comfortable bed. He saw his cute and angry wife sleeping on their bed in her unique tycando pose. He was admiring his personal sleeping beauty he is so proud and blessed to have her as his wife and guilty for his behavior. He don't know why even after loving her so much he always ended in hurting her... she is so pure like child and he is man with wrenched past... a Shaitan (Beast) whom this Sundri (Beauty) has changed in Rajkumar (prince) by her love but still he never failed in reminding her his real identity. But it's enough now after yesterday one thing he understood that if he didn't changed his attitude then he will lose her for forever, he can't live without his Khushi and for that he need to make her believe in his love for her... He had always given importance to action but his action landed him in this situation it made Khushi insecure now it's time to show her importance and voiced his affection... make her assured that she is his everything. With the determination Arnav Singh Raizada started his day and giving flying kiss to his sleeping wife he went to washroom.

"Khushi" someone called her but she kept sleeping ignoring the person.

"Khushi... Khushi utho" said the person whose voice looks familiar but she don't want to recognize it now as she is busy pulling Sheetal hair who is crying holding her leg. She is pleading for mercy but KKGSR is not in mood to forgive her. Arav was reciting essay which he wrote in her honor... It's feel awesome to praise by this spoil brat who always make fun of her intelligence. It's not the end in her even Raizada's are getting punished for ignoring her. Mami is fanning Khushi with her so called expensive gold plated hand fan. Nani, Anjaliji and her Jiji is busy in making her favorite foods, Akash Jijaji is serving hot hot jalebi and pakora for her and most importantly Arnav Singh Raizada is trying to perform signature dance step of Salman Khan and that also with a big smile on his always khadus (arrogant) face. She want to enjoy this till she make Sheetal bald, till Arav complete his 400 pages essay,  till she finished all the foods, most importantly Arnav show her all Salman Khan moves. Ohh what a beautiful life it is everyone is pampering her not treating her like garbage.

"KHUSHI... " shouted Arnav while shaking her. When he came in room with her bed tea he found her smiling in sleep like fools. Saying his trade mark 'WHAT THE' he tried to wake her up but instead of waking she started murmuring and laughing making him worried.

"Ahhh" screamed Khushi while sitting on bed.

"What The... why are you screaming Damn it" shouted Arnav closing his ears.

"Aap... aap yha kaise aye aap to... aur hum kamre me kab aye aur baki sab kha hai" asked confused Khushi looking around the room. (You... What are you doing here... When I came in bedroom... where are others)

"Khushi... what are you saying where I'll be go at this early morning and what others will do here... Khushi you okay... and what were you saying in your sleep I didn't get single word" said Arnav touching her cheek.

Khushi realised what blunder she did by asking him questions related to her dreams. She can't let him think that she is back in her crazy self. She have to give him tough time before she accept his apology last time during Shyam fiasco and also time when he called her biggest mistake she let him go easily. She never kept any grudges against him for the way he married her first time by making fun of her belief and character. She always let him go for her love but this time she need to be strong. She need to make him realize he just can't misbehave with her every time and take her and her love for granted. This time it's not about her love... not about her marriage but it's about her self respect about her identity. She had always fought every battle for love one's but this time she is going to fight for herself.

"Khushi what happened... koi bura sapna dekha tumne" asked Arnav seeing her so quiet. (Did you saw bad dream)

"Bura nhi acha ya kahiye sabse acha sapna tha par app ne bich me tod diya" said Khushi grumpily and Arnav smile at her innocence. (Not bad but good in fact best dream but you woke me up in between)

"Don't worry Baby I'll turn your dream in reality" said smirking Arnav in husky voice.

"Sachi... " asked Khushi blushing while making evil plan to teach him good lesson. (Really?)

"Really" replied Arnav while bending to claim her lips.

"To fir hum kab jayenge" asked Khushi bending backward. (Then when we are going?)

"Jab tum chaho" said Arnav bending forward. (Whenever you want)

"To aap baat karenge" asked Khushi moving back. (When you will talk?)

"Baat kyu karni hai" asked Arnav still bending little more forward.  (What is a need to talk?)

"Appointment to lena padega na" said Khushi. (We need to take appointment)

"Kiska appointment" asked Arnav in husky voice moving bit more.  (Whose appointment)

"Sal.... salmanji ka appointment to lena hoga na" asked Khushi. (We need to take Salman appointment)

"SalmanJi?" said confused halting in just few centimeter away from her lips.

"What the... Why the hell I need Salman Khan appointment for taking you on honeymoon" asked infuriated Arnav.

"Honeymoon... kon sa honeymoon aur kiska honeymoon" asked Khushi not understanding from where this honeymoon came in between. (Honeymoon which honeymoon and whose honeymoon)

"Humara honeymoon aur kiska honeymoon?' said Arnav gritting his teeth. (Our honeymoon whose else?)

"Hum honeymoon pe kyu jayenge" asked Khushi folding her hand on chest. (Why we will go on honeymoon)

"What the... don't you know why husband and wife go for honeymoon... well if you wish then I can show you practically" said Arnav with smirk.

"Jra apne khayali ghode pe lagam lagaiye aur humari kal raat wali shart yaad kariye... hum dono ab pati patni nhi hai jab tak ki hum aapko maaf na karde... ab jab Pati Patni hi nhi hai to Honeymoon kaise hoga..." said Khushi with evil smirk. (Put full stop on your Imagination and remember my last night condition we are not husband and wife till I forgive you... and as we are not a couple then their is no need of honeymoon right?)

"But ..." started Arnav but she cut him in between.

"Ye kintu parantu choriye aur hume bataiye ki hum Salmaanji se kab milne jayenge" said Khushi in excitement. (Leave your if and but and tell me when we are going to meet Salman Khan)

He is getting very irritated and frustrated how can she cancel their honeymoon plan like this. He had called Aman in morning asking him to arrange 2 week trip for them in Bali he wanted to take her there so they can spend sometime together and this way they can even enjoy their much needed Honeymoon. He had decided to inform family after talking with her but here she is not ready to acknowledge him as her husband but he is not going to accept defeat so soon they are going for honeymoon and he will make it sure. For now he need to know why she want to meet Salman Khan suddenly... for god shake he is her Legally wedded husband and she is not ready to go on their honeymoon but want to meet her favourite actor. From morning he was planning to make her happy and win her back and here she is thinking about that good for nothing actor but he can't even shout on her showing his displeasure as she is already very angry on him for Sheetal matter and if he showed his anger then she is not going to think twice before leaving him or killing him whichever suits her mood more so composing himself he asked her question which is burning his heart .

"Why we need to meet Salman Khan Khushi and for what?" asked asked Arnav trying his best to don't show his inner feelings about that actor on his face.

"Oho Arnavji abhi aapne hi to kha ki aap humare sapne ko sach karenge"said Khushi with pout. (you only said that you will turn my dreams in reality)

"Khushi what was your dream exactly?" asked Arnav reaizing he didn't asked her about what she dreamed and interpreted it must be related to them but now he have doubt that he is extremely wrong.

"Who humare sapne me Salmaanji aye the... unhone hume ...hume gale se lagaya aur ..." said Khushi while blushing. (salmaan had came in my dream ... and he gave me hug....and...)

"Aur Kya Damnit and why are you blushing like this" asked Arnav turning in red with anger.

"Arnavji chilaiye mat warna hum nhi batayenge" said Khushi. (Don't shout arnav or else I'll not tell you)

"Okay... okay I'll not shout but please tell me what happened next" asked Arnav in pleading tone as if his next breath is depends on her reply.

"Fir unhone ... unhone hume... hume... jaiye hum nhi batayenge ..." said khushin hiding her face with both palm. (Then he....he ...he no I'm telling you I'm feeling shy)

"What the... first blushing then shy... Khushi its enough tell me exactly what he did" asked Arnav getting agitated.

Khushi make this story to rile him up but seeing him so furious, jealous ,worried she started enjoying it and dragged it so much... somewhere she wanted to stopped this game as she can't torture him but then remember how intentionally he used do the same first Lavanya then Sheetal just for making her confess her feelings he used different manipulative way ignoring her pain now its her time to make him realise how its actually feel.

"Par aapko kyu janana hai" asked Khushi raising her eyebrows. (But why you want to know that)

"I want to know because... because... because..." started Arnav but don't know what reason he give as he cant say that he is Jealous.

"Bus rahne dijiye aapki railgadi aagey nhi badhne wali aur apne kaan se dhua nikalna bund kijiye hum khud hi bta dete hai"  said Khushi getting angry on his attitude. (Stop this you will not able to complete ... I'm telling what happened next)

"Okay tell me" asked Arnav.

"Uske baad wo humse kuch kehne wale the magar use pahle wo kuch kehte aapne hume utha diya" said Khushi and moved towards washroom. (He was about to say something bbut before he can you woke me up)

"Khushi are you sure iske baad kuch nhi hua tha" asked Arnav. (Khushi you are sure nothing after that?)

"Oho Arnavji hum jhut kyu balenge ... aur aap ek sapne ke liye itna kyu pareshaan ho rhe hai" asked Khushi. (Why I'll lie... and why are you getting hyper for a dream)

 That was the moment great Arnav Singh Raizada realised that actually he was getting jealous on a dream... dream which has nothing to do with reality. But he can't ignore the burning sensation he is feeling with a thought someone other than him can invade his Khushi his wife dream... someone other than him can make her blush... and he knew that he can't blame her for that as his arrogant nature and taking for granted attitude is reason for this.

"Arnavji ... kha kho gye" asked Khushi shaking. (where are you lost)

"Khi nhi" said arnav with small smile. (No where)

"Toh hum salman Ji se milne chalenge na" asked Khushi making innocent face. (We will go to meet Salman Khan right?)

"I need to call Aman ... so you take your bath first" said Arnav and went out.

"Chalo Arnavji ko to unki dawa milgyi ab Sheetalji ko Prasad dene ki taiyari me lag jao Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" murmured Khushi and giving wink to her Devi Maiya she went in washroom. (Arnav got his medicines now get ready to punish sheetal Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada)

***********************************

NOTE

Thanks For your VOTE and Comment Guys It I'll take 4-5update for finishing this SS.

Its light story so not much rona dhona. I'll update next part soon.

silent Readers PLZ VOTE at least .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 4.7K 22
"Truth behind the Layer needs a Layer to remove the Layer, the Layer which successfully masked the truth. " Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gup...
325K 11.8K 32
What if Khushi goes missing during the basketball match What if Arnav gets forced by Anjali to marry Sheetal? What will happen to Arshi after Arnav...
226K 6.8K 13
An Arshi fanfic. Its time-frame starts from Arnav and Khushi's second wedding and takes a twist that contrasts with the story of the original drama...
87.7K 4.5K 82
𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 (𝙍𝙀-𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉) ~ Muggles and Hogwarts don't mix. It's impossible, according to 'Hogwarts: A H...