Hopeless Fountain Kingdom ||...

By highoffsleep

Prolly will have smut. But people love it am i right? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
Chapter 10// The Proposal
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11// Ari
Chapter 12// Not a girl
Chapter 13// School
Please read!
Chapter 14// Cheater
Chapter 15// Come back
Chapter 16// Sorry
BADLANDS PIC! I MADE
Chapter 17// Gasoline
Chapter 18// Hold Me Down
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 19// Angel on Fire
Chapter 20// Bad at Love
IVE RETURNED BITCHES
hey
important!

Chapter 5

904 15 2
By highoffsleep

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the beautiful sound of Ash singing while playing guitar, but there was someone else. In our house? I got up and got dressed and went downstairs to see Ash playing the song that was playing when we met... to Melanie. I knew there was something fishy about them seeing each other.

"Ash?" I said, half teary. Ash seemed startled and stopped playing the guitar.

"Y-Y/n... This is-isn't what it looks like... Mel showed up an-" I cut her off.

"And you just happened to play the most lovey dovey song you could think of?" I said crossing my arms. She started scratching the back of her head.

"Well... er... Sorta?" She said. I ran upstairs and started throwing things into Ash's duffel bag when I heard a loud crash followed by Melanie screaming.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I heard ash yell, i assume at Melanie, I didn't stop though. I finished packing her bag and turned to give it to her downstairs but she was standing there with a tear stained face.

"Y-Y/n... P-Plea-please..." I shook my head and handed her the bag, pushing her out of ou---- er... my room. I lit up a cigarette, which I only smoked when i was really stressed. I lit it,  smoked it and watched the clouds of smoke leave my mouth. Soon I was out of cigarettes. I threw my hair into a bun and threw a hoodie on. I walked to the nearest store and bought 3 more packs. it was gonna be a long night.

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for this chapter but HOLY FUCK THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS AND ALSO I SWEAR IF ANYONE (*looks at my best friend*) SAYS THEY'VE GOTTEN MORE THEY'RE GETTING THE HELL SLAPPED OUT OF THEM IM ON MY WOMAN THING AND I WANNA KILL SOME1!!!! but anyways i need some1 to talk to like please im lonely. K bai.

-Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.9K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
159K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
634K 23.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...