Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

I was sitting in the corner of my new room, I was staying at Brendon's until Y/n would forgive me. Brendon walked in and sat in front of me.

"Did you take your meds today, Ash?" He asked. I shook my head. Hell no, I wasn't gonna take my meds in this time.

"Ash, you have to take you're medicine," I growled at him.

"No I don't," I mumbled.

"Yes you do," He said, obviously slightly pissed. I growled again and curled up into a ball.

"Go get my meds Brendon, they're on your dresser," I growled. He nodded and popped out to and held them out to me. I ate them out of his hand, swallowing them.

"go get some rest, Ash," he said, leaving me alone. I ripped my blanket and a pillow off my bed and slept in the corner.

Y/n's POV

I opened up my phone and debated whether to call Ash or not. I finally decided not to, I'll do it tomorrow, I told myself. No, I needed to be strong. I picked up my phone, my hands shaking like bloody hell. I entered her number and hesitated above the call button. after five minutes I won the courage to hit it. I hit the button and held my phone to my ear. She instantly answered.

"Y-Y/n?" I heard her stutter against the other end.

"H-Hi A-Ash... C-Come H-H-Ome... P-please,"

"Y-y/n S-stay away from cigarettes..."

"T-too l-late... J-just c-come ho-home... P-please..." I said, hanging up. Then I remembered to not let her drive when she's pissed off or mad. Or upset. I needed to get there first. No, I needed to call Brendon.