Dear Diary (klance soulmate a...

By fudgepot

Lance McClain. Like every chick flick(ever), his life is ordinary until he meets a boy. Well... two boys. Eve... More

New Kid
Weirdo
Stay Out of it
Voice's of Reason
Not Who You'd Think
Boyfriend
Headcanons -worth reading
Coming Together

Day At Pidges

572 22 18
By fudgepot

8th of May - 7am 

Dear Diary,
I've been so excited about tomorrow that I couldn't sleep. and i regret it so much.

0001 : 01 : 00 : 43

I decide to make some breakfast instead of going back to sleep. I slip my phone into my pocket before going downstairs. I don't see my mums shoes next to the door. Mama's still out. I hope she had a good Mothers day. I get out everything to make pancakes and mix the ingredients in a bowl.
"What are you doing?" A voice behind me scares me and i squeal.
"Oh jesus- Lily!"
"What're you doing up so early." My older sister walks over to the counter beside me.
"I couldn't get back to sleep and i was hungry...Sorry did i wake you?"
"No, i have to get to work but you could be quieter. Mateo is going to a party at 9 can you drive him there?" She pulls all her hair into a high ponytail.
"Will he need a lift home?" I say pouring some mix into the pan.
"No, Dave is gonna pick him up." She walks behind the counter, looking for her shoes. Dave is Mateo's dad.
"Alright." I gently shake the pan and Lily walks to stand next to me and puts a note on the bench which i assume is the address.
"Tomorrow huh?" Her voice sounds smooth and it startles me.
"Huh?" I look at my wrist realising she must have seen it. "Oh yeah." I chuckle nervously.
"Im excited for you hermanito*. I still have a couple years til i meet mine."
"Im excited too... but can we not talk about it?" I say flipping the pancake.
"Of course. You got any plans today? Wanna throw a party or something while everyone's out?"
"Could I?!" I almost knock over the pan
"That was a test and you failed. Come back next year."
"You're mean, you know that?" I put the pancake on the plate and turn to face Lily.
"Yup. But Im mean because i love you, hermanito."
"I know, I know. I love you too." I sigh and she kisses my cheek.
"Welp i better get going." She stuffs my pancake in her mouth and rushes out the door.
"Hey that was my first- ugh!"
"Tío*..." Mateo's tiny voice from behind me startles me
"Mateo! Sorry buddy, tía* Lily stole my pancake."
"Can i have a pancake?" His tired voice turns excited.
"Of course, sobrino!*" i turn back around and begin making my nephew's pancake. I pull out my phone while im waiting for it to cook.

lonelybi is now online
lonelybi: okay who changed my name.
pidgeon: um
hunkules: i have no idea what you're talking about.
lonelybi: im not lonely!
lonelybi changed his name to sharpshooter
sharpshooter: thats better.
pidgeon: the other one was more accurate.
sharpshooter: i'll have you know young genderless person,
sharpshooter: that i am meeting my soulmate.
sharpshooter: to
sharpshooter: mor
sharpshooter: row.
hunkules: what?
pidgeon: no way

I put my phone down to flip the pancake and then take a photo of my arm, a wide grin on my face.
"What're you doing tío?" i hear Maeto say from in the dinning room.
"Proving a point."

sharpshooter sent a photo

pidgeon: NO WAY
hunkules: HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US SOONER?
sharpshooter: because its you guys
sharpshooter: tomorrow i bet you'll be asking me if someone is my sm every time we see someone we don't know.
pidgeon: yeah you do do that hunk
hunkules: ha you said do do
hunkules: but that will not happen, i assure you.
sharpshooter: if you say so.
sharpshooter: wait brb gotta give Mateo his breakfast

Once again i set my phone down. I get out another plate and plop the pancake onto it. "Maple or butter?" i say getting my knife ready to get butter.
"Both!" I hear him bouncing in his chair and he knocks something over. "Oof! Nothing happened!"
"Okay." I chuckle and spread the butter onto the pancake before pouring maple syrup.
"Lots!"
"Nuh-uh! Theres not much left and i want some."
"Aw." He pouts until i set his plate onto the table."Thank you Lance! Beft uncle ever!" He says, his mouth full of pancake.
"Now I'm the best?!" I say, offended, while i walk back to the kitchen and he giggles. I pick my phone up again and read the messages Pidge and Hunk spammed me with.

hunkules: so how'd it go with chelsea?
pidgeon: meh
pidgeon: i mean she's really nice and i like her but
pidgeon: she wouldn't stop talking about her soulmate
pidgeon: thats like talking about your ex to the person you're dating??
hunkules: im sorry man, thats messed up.
pidgeon: yeah. can we talk about something else?
hunkules: Should we do something today?
pidgeon: you and lance could come over mine? Shiro is over again and acting like he's my dad i need emotional support.
hunkules: im down
pidgeon: dont say that you sound cool
hunkules: what? I'm cool!
hunkules: im the coolest!
pigeon: ....
hunkules: lance! where are you i need you to prove to Pidge that im cool!
sharpshooter: but you aren't
sharpshooter: and I'm good to go, just need to know when
hunkules: D:
pidgeon: im just going to pretend you didn't send that face.
pidgeon: id like my emotional support here asap.
sharpshooter: cool, yeah ill be over after i drop Mateo at his friends party
sharpshooter: which is at 9
shirno is now online
shirno: PIDGE
shirno: IVE FOUND YOU
pidgeon: oh no
pidgeon: huRRY
pidgeon is now offline
shirno: dammit.
shirno: you boys come over when ever you want, sooner the better though, i want to introduce you to one of the new exchange students!
shirno is now offline
hunkules: we'll that was kind of terrifying.
sharpshooter: you're telling me.

I check the time and its already 8:30.
"Shit! A- Mateo?" I look around seeing no sign of my nephew. He must have gone up stairs already.
"What are you doing?" My cousin, Sophie says angrily. "Its not even 10 yet."
"I am aware of that Sophie. I need to take Mateo to a party."
"Oh aren't you so important." She says sarcastically.
'Mhm! I am right now." I fold my arms. "Mateo needs his tío so if you'll excuse me." I say and begin walking upstairs.
"Whatever. Hey, you used all the maple syrup!" When i hear her footsteps getting closer, i run.
"I'll buy some when I'm out!" I yell.
"You better!" She replies, also yelling.
"You two better shut up and stop stomping around or there isn't gonna be any tv for a month!" My aunty Abbi yells from the first room next to the stairs.
"Sorry, Mama!" Sophie yells from downstairs.
"Sorry, tía!" I almost trip as i stop running and turn into my room.
"Tío we have to leave soon..."
"I know Mateo i just have to put pants on." I say rushing around my room trying to find my favourite blue jeans.
"Are you gonna go in with me...?" Maeto asks from behind me. Aha! Found them.
"Huh? No I'm going to Pidge's."
"You're going to Pidge's?? Can i come?" Suddenly my cousin Heidi pops her head in the door way.
"No." i say bluntly and almost trip trying to put on my jeans.
"Why not?"
"Because- because they're sick and i don't want you getting sick."
"Thats bullshit, you just don't want me to come."
"Whatever okay I'm in a rush!"
"Lance mijo why all the yelling?"
"Sorry mum!"
"I don't want you to come in with me tío, you're embarrassing." Mateo says quietly.
"I am not!"
"Don't say that Maeto.." Mama says.
"Well he is!"
"Yes i know but its mean to say it." My Mama jokes.
"Yeah, its mean. And so are you Mama but anyway we gotta go if you wanna get there on time."
"Ive been waiting for you-"
"Lets go!" I cut off Mateo's whining by racing past him and my Mama and down the stairs and hop in my car. Mateo follows close behind and jumps in the back. "I'm not an uber you know."
"To the party, sir tío!" i roll my eyes, smile and being to drive to Mateo's party.
i pull up and exchange a quick 'goodbye' and 'love you' with Mateo before backing out of the driveway full of cars and make my way to Pidge's house. Luckily its close so i don't waste any time driving there. Before i know it I'm pulling up in the driveway. "Lance! About time. You just missed Keith." Shiro's already standing at the front door. He looks like a disappointed mum watching her teenager come home way past their curfew.
"Oh?"
"He's the one joining the ESS club??"
"Oh the exchange guy yep don't know him."
"I know you don't you were supposed to meet him just now." He stops and sighs. "Doesn't matter, you'll meet him tomorrow. Well, him and Lotor." He ushers me inside.
"Yeah.." i look down at my timer on my wrist. I'll meet him tomorrow. It has to be either this Keith or Lotor guy, we're not getting any new students until next semester. Unless i meet someone on the way to school? Fuck now i'm nervous. Shut up shut up shut up. No soulmate talk until tomorrow, until my timer goes off.
"Lance bud you ok?" Shrio's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Yeah? I mean yeah. Definitely not freaking the fuck out about meeting my soulmate tomorrow." We walk and talk.
"Language and what time tomorrow?" he says as we enter the kitchen.
"Around 8 am."
"So you'll probably see him or her in your homeroom?" Pidge hops up and down in their seat, excitedly.
"Yeah..." I look down at my palms.
"Don't worry it'll be fine kiddo. First impressions aren't that important when its your soulmate. You'll be great." Shrio gives me comforting smile. He can really act like my dad sometimes. i guess he just wants the best for us as our teacher and all.
"Anyway! That Keith guy bet your pinball score." Pidge says, scooping up some ice cream from the tub. Shrio actually got them ice cream.
"What?! It took me months to get that high score. Matt was so hard to beat." I sulk.
"Yeah. Matts super bummed about it too."
"Poor guy." Hunk says. We all look toward Matt who is curled up, sulking in the lounge room.
"Don't look at me. I'm a failure." Matt mumbles, rocking back and forth.
"Yeah he's pretty down. Anyway, Keith also upped your ideas for that fair. We're gonna be doing a hologram in the drama room now."
"What?! Don't tell me he even ate the doritos I've been stashing in your cupboard?"
"You what." I feel Pidge glare at me but i ignore them.
"Yeah i saw him pull them out earlier and ask Shiro if he could have them." Hunk explains.
"That asshole!" I curse, earning a glare from Shiro.
"When have you been stashing doritos in there??" Pidge continues.
"How long is he staying here anyway?" I turn to Shiro.
"Don't ignore me!"
"He's staying for 6 months." Shiro replies, glancing to Pidge.
"Holy crow, really?! Ugh."
"Hey!"
"What? Oh, Heidi was asking about you this morning."
"Thats not what i- wait, Heidi?" They can go from ready to claw my eyes out with a fork to a literal flower.
"Yep, she wanted to come with me here."
"Why would- she's not- i don't- why didn't you let her?" They stutter, laughing nervously.
"Heidi? Whats happened with Heidi?" Matts Naruto sprints into the room and latches onto Pidge.
"N-nothing!"

----

Hermanito - Little Brother

Tío/Tía - Uncle/Aunty

Sobrino - Nephew

Shirno being 'shiro no' ha ha idk. If yall liked the texting i might bring it back in later chapters? Please leave feedback, it helps a lot !!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14K 47
[OFFICIAL @FANFIC LIST] Keith, a dark, moody devil, is on a mission on earth when he meets Lance, the cockiest, flirtiest angel he's ever met. It tu...
10.3K 143 63
SEQUEL IS NOW PUBLISHED 'Her Bad Lovergirl' IS UP!!! (I was young when I wrote this book. And I had no knowledge of writing or anything. So just a wa...
360K 12.7K 21
Keith Kogane. He works in a small Diner along with his older brother Shiro and younger sister Pidge. When his sister is chosen at random to meet a pr...
89.3K 2.8K 42
UNDER EDITING Enter the journey of Lance McClain and Keith Kagone as they fight for the top spot at the Garrison. While realizing their true feeling...