The Daily Life of D.A.M.N Boo...

Door agustdismalife

D= Do Dahyun A= Ahn Jiyeon M= Min Minji N= Nam Nayeon Together they are D.A.M.N, the most talented ladies of... Meer

|CHARACTER MAP|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
|TEN|
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
|THIRTEEN|
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
|SIXTEEN|
|SEVENTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY|
|TWENTY-ONE|
|TWENTY-TWO|
|TWENTY-THREE|
|TWENTY-FOUR|
|TWENTY-FIVE|
|TWENTY-SIX|
|TWENTY-SEVEN|
|TWENTY-EIGHT|
|TWENTY-NINE|
|THIRTY|
|EPILOGUE|

|FOUR|

70 13 2
Door agustdismalife

While the girls are getting ready for their hangout with BTS. The Hyung line of BTS are preparing as well.

Namjoon is showering as Seokjin changed into his casual attire. Yoongi is sleeping, while Hoseok is trying to wake him up without making him pissed off at him.

Hoseok sat beside Yoongi and texted Dahyun.

H: "Well, Yoongi might not be coming with us..."

He looked at Yoongi as he waited for her to respond.

D: "Minji told me to tell you that he needs to go no matter what. If he doesn't she's going to slap his ass for being a sloth."

Hoseok sighed as he texted back.

H: "😱 Dear lord, I don't want to die yet."

He poked Yoongi and shook him a little bit.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he turned on his side and continued sleeping.

He turned back to his phone and texted.

H:"Dude... I'm scared..."

Soon, Dahyun texted back.

D: "Minji said that you can tell Seokjin to do it. He can't yell at him. If your scared of him like you are going to die if he yells at you."

H: "Shut up... I'm not that much of a chicken..."

D: "Chicken I love you!!!"

H: "I hate you...."

D: "👀 Good luck with that."

With a sigh, Hoseok slid his phone into his jacket's pocket and grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders and shook him.

"Ya!!! Yoongi!!! Wake up!!!"

Yoongi scrunched his nose as he groaned.

"What?"

Suddenly, they heard a door open, they looked up and saw Namjoon walking out of the bathroom with nothing but a boxer on.

He walked towards his wardrobe and grabbed a random sweatshirt with donuts design on it and then grabbed a random pair of jeans.

"Hyung, we are going to hang out with the DMN... I mean DAMN girls."

"Do you think I give a crap about going?"

Hoseok shook his head.

"Your sister will smack you in the ass if you don't come."

"Tsk. Whatever."

Yoongi cursed as stood up and stretched. He was still unhappy about the fact that Hoseok broke him off while he was trying to set his new napping record.

He had been sleeping for the whole day while the rest of the gang went to help the new kids.

He could've went with them. But he was too lazy to give a crap about shits like that.

"Yoongi, you better hurry up. We are going out." Namjoon said as he fumbled around the top bunk above Yoongi's bed.

Namjoon gave him a lollipop.
"Have some, it will stop you from being grumpy."

Seokjin finally looked up from his phone and asked, "Are you guys ready yet? We have two different groups to pick up!"

"Hyung, let's go to the girls first and let those two figure out what to do for themselves." Hoseok said as he grabbed his headphones and walked towards Seokjin.

He nodded and grabbed his car keys.

"Suga, Rap Mon, Hoseok and I are going to pick the girls up. The maknaes are still waiting for you guys. Don't let them wait for too long."

Namjoon nodded and held an 👌 sign as Seokjin and Hoseok walked out of the room.

Namjoon walked towards the door and looked back at Yoongi.

"Hyung, please do hurry."

Yoongi tossed a random hoodie on and changed into a pair of ripped jeans.

He grabbed his car keys and said, "Let's go then."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
Meanwhile, at the Maknae Dorm
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Jimin swung his leg back and forth as he texted on his phone. Taehyung and Jungkook are watching music videos on YouTube.

"Hyung, let's watch IU senbae's Video Blog first." Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes as Taehyung scrolled through John Legend's VEVO page.

"But... I want to watch more Music Videos if John Legend...."

Jungkook hugged his left arm and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Please~~~ Hyung~~~"

Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"Fine... You can watch IU's Video Blog..."

"Yeah~~~"

Jungkook smiled as he skipped around the room and sat back down again.

Jimin looked up at the two younger ones and shook his head.

Aish... So childish...

Jimin looked back down at his phone as a notification dropped down.

Yoongi hyung: Kiddo, Namjoon and I are here. Hurry up and get ur ass down before we leave."

Jimin texted back.

Jimin: "Got it, going down now."

He slid his phone inside his jeans pocket and yelled.

"Ya!! Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are downstairs waiting for us. We need to move!"

Jungkook looked up from his phone and gasped.

"But... but... I just started on IU's  video..."

Taehyung shrugged and walked to the dorm door as Jimin followed.
Jimin looked at Jungkook as he put on his shoes.

"The Auntie's Place have wifi. You can watch it there."

Jungkook sighed and put his phone away reluctantly.

"Ugh... Fine..."

He walked out the door and down the hallway as Taehyung dangled his arm over his shoulders.

"You're going to be fine without IU. Who knows, you might meet someone you like among the DMN girls."

Just then Taehyung's phone vibrated.

Hoseok: "Seokjin hyung and I already picked the four girls up. Are you guys out yet?"

Taehyung texted back.

Taehyung: "Yeah, Suga and Rap Mon hyung just arrived. We are leaving now. Btw, why are there four girls? I thought there were only three?"

Hoseok replied.

Hoseok: "There is a new freshman in their group."

T: "That's interesting~ I wonder what she looks like. Is she just as stunning as the other girls?"

H: "Like who? N? You must be out of your mind."

T: "😒 it's not like you don't have a crush. *Cough Dahyun *Cough."

H: "Oh shut it."

T: " 😏 All right see you there! We got on the car now."

H: "Okay, we are leaving too. See you there."

Taehyung closed the message app and tapped on his Music app.

Let's listen to All of Me by John Legend.

The song played as he peeked over to Jungkook.

He is watching IU's Video Blog.

Aish... This kid is still IU obsessed... I hope that the new girl of DMN, no DAMN can help him end this weird obsession.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

242K 10.8K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
33.1K 1.4K 21
In big hit high school there is two popular bullies min yoongi and min jimin they both are brothers and they both are rich,there is jung Hoseok who i...
1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
43.3K 1.9K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...