You and The Gorillaz [OLD AND...

By insomniac-maniac

Y/N is just a kid who loves music and drawing. They have irreplaceable friends who would do anything just to... More

Author's Note
Prologue: The Food Park
Chapter 1: Viral
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3: A Little Talk
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: A Bit More
Chapter 6: Video Games
Chapter 7: Ride
Chapter 8: Noticed
A/N: Humanz!!/Why I Won't Update For A While
Chapter 9: Music Shop
Chapter 10: Getting Ready
Chapter 11: The Show
Chapter 12: Back Home
Author's Note: Discontinuing

Author's Note: Updates

167 6 2
By insomniac-maniac

Updates will be going slower than usual now. It's school and stuff that's making this not work out. I've got a hundred other stuff to sort out first also. Plus, nobody really seems to read the story. The votes kinda went down a bit, I think because of the inactivity in the fandom... or people just don't really read my stuff lol. I'm also in a lot more fandoms and have realized I'm more of a reader than a writer. Procrastination is also at its finest right now so like yeah. That's why.

So uhhh sorry guys. I'll update when I can. Promise. Byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 294 20
When (Y/N) has to runaway from her band who she thought were her friends after finding out what 2 members of the band did to her. She meets the Goril...
28.3K 611 20
BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER WARNINGS OF • Suicidal thoughts •Suicidal actions •Abuse (Mental&physical) •Alcohol •Cigarettes/Cannabis •Mentions of Ra...
106K 2.6K 74
I guess it's a little bit of everything mixed into a story. I really love Noodle and there should be more stories for her, so here is an over 60 chap...
4.1K 141 8
This story is about a boy. A boy who got pushed away by his only friend, bullied and picked on by others. Stuart and Murdoc always stuck together as...