Author's Note: Discontinuing

hello to people who still read this book!! you read the title, and i'm very sorry for doing this xx. especially for people who enjoyed reading this.

i was about 9 or 10 when i started this lmao. gorillaz was very new to me and everything just blew up into my face. from the gorillaz bitez to the memes, it just overwhelmed me at the time so fetus me decided to make this :P. i think i even crushed on 2d before HAAHHAAH.

i think i already hinted before in some author's notes that i became lazy with updating. i blamed it on school, and that's actually one of the honest reasons. i started this fanfic during one of my summer breaks and i apparently didn't think it through on how i'll carry this book when the new school year starts.

the school year i'm entering rn is also the year i'm supposed to graduate so yeah, it's about 5 times harder to update. i also have other books to take care of and i'm an admin of certain accounts i can't really neglect.

this book is also hella cringey. damn i really wrote 2d and murdoc's accent like that, huh? don't get me wrong, i still really really love gorillaz, i'm actually forcing my parents to buy me rise of the ogre. but this, this story is crap. and i figured since the people who read this liked the story, what if i just suddenly change the format to the way i write today? it's a huge turn off, and i know that by experience.

i guess i've been running away from this book and telling myself not to discontinue it because a lot of my followers came from this book. one of them even turned into my internet friend. i was just so scared my account might go down or something, but that's okay now.

i'm really damn sorry for ending it on a cliffhanger. in short, here's the plot after the last chapter, i had it drafted for a looonnngg time:

y/n hangs out with the gorillaz, they go to the buffet, arcade, etc. they were in the cinemas watching a movie then y/n's mum called. she was mad n stuff because when they got home they found out y/n didn't lock their house and now a lot of things were stolen, including y/n's guitar. the call ended and y/n's stressed af. when her parents call the police, they both get mudered. the criminal hasn't left their house. when y/n finds out, they start crying and stuff, the gorillaz try to cheer them up but it's not working. authorities say y/n has to live with the guardians their parents last entrusted y/n to, and guess who those are?

hell freaking yeah gorillaz baby.

so yeah, that's all. thank you all so much for 2.10k reads. thanks for reading this hell of a rollercoaster ride. noodle loves you xx

-C.D.