Our time (Charlie swan LS)

Par Angelwings343

Cora grace Madison -Cullen thought she would be alone forever until she moves to small town forks . But will... Plus

Prologue
life in forks
That fuzzy feeling
Advice
Confusing him
E.R
Kiss
Date?
thank you
Relax
A/N
Our families
Magical
Trap
New cover ?!
VOTE
Comfort
SEQUEL!!!!!!

Exciting A/N YAy

4.8K 23 1
Par Angelwings343

                          Hey readers I wanted to let everyone know that I will be updating all outfit on my wattpad stories . I will be doing this because I have finally figured out the screen shot app on my computer . So now I can screen shot outfits I make on Polyvore.com instead of just using random outfits on google . This may not be super exciting for all of you but It is for .mostly due to the fact I started writing fanfics on Qoutev and on there I was always able to link the outfits I put together .

Decided I should tell you because I will be starting this update on outfit images on my Our time Charlie swan loves story seeing as I have been getting such happy feedback on this story . So if any of you actually pay attention to the outfit  maybe you'd like to go back and see what the lovely cora will be wearing instead of what I had randomly put her in .

   :) thanks for reading and again repetitive please check out my other fancfics . Love ya guy .

peace

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

331K 9.8K 34
Bella is in Philadelphia she was visiting her grandmother. While there she finds a woman, a beautiful woman, a vampire. A vampire who follows her hom...
508K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
258K 10.3K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
339K 7.1K 37
Angel wasn't your typical ordinary girl. At least recently. But when she witness the death of her mother and was sent into protective custody she had...