E.R

I was currently sitting in Carlisle's office waiting for his break so I could speak to him about how to speak to Charlie

I was currently sitting in Carlisle's office waiting for his break so I could speak to him about how to speak to Charlie . I turned a page in the magazine I was skimming when Rose rushed in .

"Whoa , what's the rush?" I asked when she tugged my arm pulling my out of the office.

"Edward has jeopardized us all for his silly human." she  snarled still pulling me down the hall.

"What did he tell her ?" I snorted .

"NO ! but he might as well have." Honestly such a drama queen .

" What happened ?" I asked interest peaking now .

"She was almost hit by Tyler's van today and he was across the school and used his speed to save her."

"Why are you not fazed ?" she asked near the exit heading towards a Stressed looking Edward and a calm as always Carlisle .

" Because I believe he did the right thing ." I said matter of factly .

"WHAT!" She hollered letting me go finally .

"You heard me ." I said getting angry stomping towards Carlisle and Edward .

I stood listening to her argue with them for what seemed forever when I looked over and noticed Bella . She was just standing there looking pretty determined for answers.

"We have company ."I whispered lowly .

"Come on Rosalie ." Carlisle said directing a very pissed Rosalie to his office .

I looked at Edward "I am going to talk to Charlie ."   I thought to him which he just smirked making me roll my eyes.

I walked to exit at the end of the hall and left the building when I stepped out I saw him standing  there . Our eyes met and I felt the air thicken as he looked away awkwardly  and running  his hand through his hair .

I slowly walked over to him and when I got closer him he stepped back making me smile sadly at the ground .

"I am not going to jump you Charlie ."I breathe out.

He sighed . "I know Cora ." looking me in the eyes sadly like he was wishing for something he couldn't have .

"Why are you holding back Charlie?" I asked in whisper .

"You know what your asking for is wrong Cora ." He spoke sternly .

I rolled my eyes and took a step forward we were now standing inches away from each other.

"Why? " I ask leaning forward our eyes locked before he cleared his throat stepping away .

I groaned . "Why are you being so difficult Charlie."

"I can't Cora ."

"Can't? or won't ?" I demanded angrily.

"Both Cora" He said now pacing . "I ...Cora  I have daughter who is the same age as you ."

" I am older than Bella,  Charlie ." I stated in irritation .

"Not by much , I am old enough to be your father ."

I scoffed crossing my arms in front of my chest I heard the exit door open and close I could smell Bella .

"This conversation isn't finished . " I stated before storming off .