Perverted Hero [2]

By ravsisrekt

"you've chosen the right girl." - On the 69th day after meeting BTS: Namjoon is scared, Jin is quiet along... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Jules
Chapter 2: Please Drive
Chapter 3: I'm Not Staying
Chapter 5: Meet Jules
Chapter 6: Alone With Namjoon
Chapter 7: You're really beautiful.
Chapter 8: HER
Chapter 9: Shots Fired
Chapter 10: Just In Case
Chapter 11: I'll Save You
Chapter 12: I Like Namjoon
Chapter 13: The Boys Know Now
Chapter 14: Jin is Shook
Chapter 15: Baby?
Chapter 16: He Saves You
Chapter 17: Aftermath
Chapter 18: Goodbye Kennah
Chapter 19: Morning Cuddles
Chapter 20: Night Before the Concert
Chapter 21: 69TH DAY
Epilogue
SERIES ORDER

Chapter 4: The Next One

19.4K 901 2K
By ravsisrekt

You slept a lot.

Originally, you had made it a plan to run out on the boys in the middle of the night. But you didn't. Instead, you crashed in Taehyung's room the minute Namjoon had dramatically left your side. Laying your head on his bed, you went into a deep, tired, and exhausted slumber.

This time, you hadn't woken up screaming or sweating. You had safely slept. The refreshing disaster that consumed you was numbing and long overdue. This dealing with peaceful slumber was something you hadn't felt for the longest time. The last time you could remember was the mornings you would wake up in Kennah's arms. That was when you had felt the safest.

Now, you didn't know how to feel safe.

Groggy and tired, you moved to sit up on the bed you hadn't gotten out from in the last 18 hours. Weak and hungry beyond your will, you allowed for your elbows to prop up.

"Fuck, I have to get out of here," you mumbled to yourself.

"No, you don't."

Your jaw clenched, eyes as daggers when looking over at Kennah who was smiling and laying down next to you suddenly. Blinking and trying to rub at your eyes, he didn't disappear and you groaned frustrated before laying back down next to him.

"How long were you there for?"

He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. "Zero number of seconds. I'm not real babe."

You sighed, staring up at the white ceiling. Eyelids heavy, you didn't know how to talk as it took so much energy to do even that. You couldn't move. You wanted to, but you couldn't.

"Right."

"You planning on getting up any time soon?" he asked, moving his hand over your stomach. You felt nothing from his touch, but imagined you did as you slightly parted your robe, exposing a little of your stomach. "You need to rob them of whatever they got in their refrigerator."

You nodded. "I need to get what I can and run."

"I didn't literally mean rob," he laughed, moving his arm away.

You licked your lips, angry at nothing as you tiredly fought, "why did you have to die and leave me back with this mess?" It was a whine.

Kennah smiled at your child-like expression. You could sense his smile and that simply made you whine more. You were tired of the running, tired of the fighting. "It should've been me. You were meant to stay alive."

"I chose to take pictures of an idol group and drag you with me," Kennah said lowly, "What happened to me was on me. You didn't deserve dying that way, I did."

You blinked.

You could feel his hollowing eyes watch you blink.

"Why did you run? Why steal the USB?"

The dead boy smiled. "You know why."

You did. "You felt bad, yada yada whatever. They're rich idols and we were broke nobodies. They would've gotten over the scandals. You didn't have to die."

"I realized that getting money from other peoples suffering isn't worth it," Kennah piped, shrugging, "...and the minute my mom to figure out-" he was grinning again, dramatic as he sighed, "I would've died a different way."

You tried not to smile at that.

Groaning as you tried to get up all over again, you couldn't. Letting the pillow eat your cheeks in comfort, you pursed your lips from crying. But you were too tired to even do that! Your eyes, and heart had run dry. No more crying for you any time soon.

"You've stayed for more than a day," the dead boy said informatively, "the leader kept coming in to check up on you. He once also brought his manager, I think. Other than that, many of the other group members have been forced to stay outside of your door."

Your brows furrowed as you stared back at the boy. "How do you know all this?"

He smiled. You tried not focusing at the blood in his mouth as he did.

"I'm in your head babe. Your body was asleep but your mind was awake. That allowed me to hear everything around you as you lay resting."

Swallowing so hard, you were sure you were going insane. Staring at Kennah, you did nothing but nod and look back at the ceiling. Closing your eyes, you did what you had to do to try to get him to leave your head.

You tried not thinking about him.

It was hard at first as every time you peeked your eye open, he was there, waving and smirking. Then, the sudden knock of the door made your chest bounce in shock as you got up as fast as you could. Kennah disappeared and your breath shook dangerously when guarded for an entrance.

The entrance was made and it was a kind face. The face looked surprised to see you awake. Studying him move over to the side of your bed with lunch on a plate, you tried not to get too carried away as he moved to hesitantly sit down and place it on the front of your blanket.

"I heard some noise, didn't think I'd be right about you awake. Please eat something, fill yourself up."

You couldn't talk.

He chuckled before awkwardly moving his hand out for you to take. "I'm Jung Hoseok."

You nodded slowly but didn't take his hand. He brought it back to his side before urging for you to eat again. You looked at him and then the food. You did what you were great at. Noticing the way he stood, the way he presented himself, you took a wild guess when it came to what he liked. You became what he liked as you strained yourself to act and speak.

"Can you feed me?" you innocently asked, trying not to smirk as he bumbled like an idiot and instantly nodded. He was shocked that you talked. Grinning and wanting to help you, his kind soul sat and started to move the spoon of food towards you mouth.

Your mouth opened in little bites as you took the food. You were starving.

Sat in silence for a while as you made the man your bitch, you simply watched him smile and kindly reassure that 'everything was going to be alright'. It was a phrase you tried not rolling your eyes at.

"How long was I asleep for?" you asked, trying to make your voice sound cute and trust-worthy. The more answers you could get from the man, the better it was for you and your knowledge on escaping.

"Almost two days," Hoseok chuckled, eyes narrowing as he made sure to give you loads of food. You took it, allowing him to feed you.

"I was supposed to leave yesterday."

Hoseok tried not to smile. "I heard we're taking care of you here for a while. BangPD has said that it's better for you to heal here until they find your home."

"I have no home."

He chuckled. "Everyone's got a home."

You didn't say anything, refraining from mentioning how you were an orphan as you pursed your lips and looked over at the opened door.

"Are you here alone?" you asked, feeling him hesitantly use a tissue to wipe at the side of your mouth. You moved into his touch like a child, trying to play the innocent and harmless card well. Hoseok fell for it as he lightly smiled and liked helping you eat.

"Yes," he answered, dumb and truthfully.

You tried not to smile. Instead, you went 'oh' and ate more food. Staring over at Kennah who was rolling his eyes by the opened door, the dead boy shook his head.

"Don't run now," he said alert, "You need to rest. Use them and their space to get stronger and then run."

You nodded at Kennah.

Hoseok's brows furrowed at you looking at the opened door and nodding. Following your gaze, you panicked before quickly catching his attention. "Oppa," you called out, having his eyes bounce back to you, "continue please. I feel too weak to feed myself."

Hoseok awkwardly nodded. Moving to get the last bits of food into your mouth, you played into the cute façade as you allowed for him to clean your lips with his tissue. He was amazed that you weren't snarling or being difficult as he helped you.

"Your leader," you started, voice soft and cute, "He's really attractive."

Hoseok chuckled. "Yes, he is."

"He seemed worried about something though," you tried, seeing if the member was clueless. And to your dismay, he was.

"He's secretive," Hoseok said lowly, "...I can't judge since everyone's got their secrets."

You eyes Hoseok carefully. You knew of this man's secret but you didn't say anything. Everyone had them, and when it came to Hoseok and the man finding a woman her cared for, sure there was digital proof against it, but you didn't say or question any of it. As an idol, it was hard to date let alone fall in love.

"He thinks I know about some stupid USB, but I don't," you lied, cute as you moved closer to the man.

Hoseok seemed to notice you moving closer and he nervously moved back.

"I was confused over you mentioning that as well," he said lightly, "but BangPD and Namjoon have told all of us to drop it and not as questions regarding the subject. I only assume that they've got it covered."

You nodded, eyes narrowing.

"Plus...I've got my own things to worry about," he popped cutely, chuckling before looking off into space with a slight smile.

"Like a family?" you asked gently.

Hoseok licked over his lips. "Y-Yeah, uh, don't you have a family? Would you like for me to contact them?"

"No," you said with a sight pout, moving your hand to play with his shirt. The man grew awkward immediately. Moving closer to his mouth so you could start to flirt and get your way out of the situation, what you did with most men didn't work this time as Hoseok's sunshine form instantly got off the bed.

He held the plate in his hand as he awkwardly propped it out. "I-I," he cleared his throat, "Not available in that way, truly sorry," he babbled, nervously smiling, "but I will be here for you if you ever need to talk...or for some food."

He wiggled the empty plate before moving towards the door again.

You could tell. You could tell he was in love. That was Hoseok's secret. The secret so vivid, so clean, and so revealing on the USB as well. However, this secret was not interesting as the world already knew so much about it. Hoseok was the one to be less effected by the aftermath of the drive ever being released to the public.

Smiling a little to yourself, you knew your plans to flirt your way out of such a situation wasn't going to work on him. Sighing internally, you nodded and apologized. He was kind as he left. Groaning a little to yourself the minute Kennah was back with an exaggerated sigh, you knew what he was going to say next.

"You need to find yourself a more weaker pet if you're planning on using them," the boy chimed, laying back next to you.

Your teeth danced in a grit.

"I know."

"Who next?" Kennah popped.

You looked at the door which was now closed.

"The next to come through those doors," you answered confidently.

-

Yoongi moved through the doors of Taehyung's room with a bang.

He was rushed, uninterested, and barely caring enough to think that he might have woken your weak form up in fear from such a loud noise.

The man didn't care at all.

You breathlessly sat up, blinking tiredly and confused over the fact that you had actually fallen asleep again after Hoseok had left you behind. Staring over at a window, you groaned to yourself when noticing that there was none. Focusing back to the man that moved towards you, you tried to play the harmless card but he barely looked over at you long enough to buy any of it.

"Eat," he mumbled, earbuds in his ears as he chewed gum.

You looked at his mouth and then the plate of dinner. What time was it?

"Can you feed me?" you tried, seeing if it would work for the man.

Yoongi wiggled his fingers by his earbuds as he screeched. "Can't hear you," he sang before moving the plate of food harsher in your direction.

You gulped. Glancing over at Kennah who was next to the man, the dead boy shook his head fast. You knew he was right as you nervously smiled and quickly took the food from Yoongi. Without even a second look, he was rolling onto his heel to leave you alone over again.

"I'm assuming the next one to come through the door?" he asked.

You swallowed, sleepily nodding.

"The next one," you whispered.

-

Taehyung moved through the doors of your room. He was quiet, too quiet.

Not wanting to wake you, he moved to strip away one of the blankets off of your huddled form as he moved a glass of water by the table next to the bed. Carefully managing to touch your sweating forehead, his eyes softened at the fact that your sleeping form had a fever.

He was a mouse when moving around and trying to make his room more comfortable for your tastes. Taking the dishes of dinner out of your room, he sighed before smiling and straightening his back when he was done.

You snuggled into the pillow, smiling genuinely at Taehyung when your eyes sleepily caught his.

He pursed his lips and cutely smiled back with a bow. "Sleep," he piped, "I'll have Jin hyung grab you come medicine."

"Are you alone with me?" you asked, voice barely audible.

He shook his head. "Jin hyung and I are here as the rest are finishing up some more recordings for the album."

Your eyes were soft at the caring glances he had for you.

"...you're confused over why I'm here, aren't you?" you whispered.

Taehyung took a while to nod, at the door again.

"I am. But I won't ask questions since Namjoon hyung asked," he sighed out with difficulty.

You smiled. "Thanks for taking care of me."

It was the only thanks you had given the entire day.

He smiled like a man-child before leaving completely.

Kennah was at the door one Taehyung closed it softly behind him. Your heavy eyes stared at your dead boyfriend who sighed and stared back at you in impatience.

"He's too sweet," you mumbled.

"You need leverage if you're staying in a stranger's space."

You whispered sick, falling asleep all over again, "The next one."

-

The next one happened very soon after. Jin came with medicine to feed you 10 minutes after. Sleepily allowing him to help you sit up so you could take in the medication, you didn't flinch away as he touched you.

He was the second boy you said thank you to that day.

"I bought you some clothes, a toothbrush for when you feel like getting up," he began, moving out the items from the grocery bag he carried in, "shampoo, and some ointment for your wounds."

You were awkward as you honestly asked for help. This wasn't acting, nor was this trying to be cute. This was real. "Can you help me with the dressing?"

Jin smiled as he kindly moved the wraps from out of the bag. He made it a mission to gently clasp your legs first.

"Sorry if they're a little hairy," you flushed, "haven't exactly showered or shaved in a while."

"I live with 6 boys," Jin chuckled, shrugging, "nothing I haven't seen before when it comes to hair on the body."

You smiled hesitantly when he did. Seeing him move his hand over the slight prickling on your leg, he acted as if he cut himself from the hair in attempts to tease you and make you smile. You did, tiredly kicking away from him as you went hot at your cheeks.

Kennah smiled from beside Jin, looking back at your eyes that met his.

He spoke your words out for you. "The next one."

-

Jungkook came next and Kennah's figure snorted when seeing the maknae.

You watched the maknae pop his head in, look at you, and then move out so quick as he closed the door behind him. It was the cutest, yet creepiest thing any of the boy's have done since.

"And on to the next one," the dead figure chimed, slumping onto the mattress next to you.

-

Jimin was next. Two hours in, he made it clear to you that nightfall was hitting and that him and Jungkook were alone with you.

Barely awake, you didn't bother with this angered fluffball. He moved to place a fresh new blanket on you because he was 'forced'. Like Yoongi, there was something about the way he carried himself around you that went against the sayings of him being the most caring one. To you, he wasn't at all. But maybe that was because he was protective over the boys...

You blinked, eyes still heavy but feeling incredibly more refreshed than ever. The food helped fuel your system while the medication helped fight away the fever you seemed to be struggling with. Apparently, Jin stated that your system looked as if it had been suffering from sickness for a while. Trying not to take offense to that, you had allowed for him to take care of you. Now, you were up and about on the bed and starting to feel your muscles contract more easily.

So much for leaving right away and trying to sneak out. I fought with the leader over my stubbornness for no reason at all. You rolled your tired eyes to yourself as you sat on the bed.

Seeing him move the blanket on you, there was something about the way his frustrated form placed the warming sheet over you that made your eyes narrow. He almost tucked you in and your brow arched.

"He's got potential," Kennah sang out, hollering and excited that you may have found your target.

You grinned a little to yourself but held it back as you kept your eyes on Jimin.

"Do ya thang," Kennah piped, standing behind Jimin who made sure the blanket moved over your thighs. You were sitting now but he mumbled for you to lay back down and your grin almost released so evilly on your lips.

You focused your new reformed energy on playing the harmless-victim card all over again, expecting a different reaction from Jimin than Hoseok. Eyes dough-like and innocent, you went adorably cute – as much as you could manage – before sinking to pout a little.

"I uh," you cleared your throat, wanting to sound more sweet but the sickness at the back of your throat fought against it, "I'm sorry if I've been any trouble."

"You have," Jimin mumbled, straightening up, "and we aren't able to ask why you're so important. It's getting frustrating that Namjoon hyung is so stressed over you being here."

"I never asked to be here," you said gently.

Jimin side-grinned, bitter. "You were supposed to be gone yesterday? But look, you're still here, using our dorm, our food, and the boys to get yourself what you want."

You tried to act innocent, but you felt as if he read through you. "I can't help that I keep sleeping."

"You're sick?" he asked, laughing gently. "Got a fever?"

You nodded, nonchalant and baby-like.

He scoffed. "I see through all the lies, there's no fev-" he moved his chubby fingers towards your forehead. Shutting up when feeling the hot sweat and heat radiating off your forehead, he moved to slowly touch your cheek. Then the back of his hand met your hot neck, arm, and back to your forehead. His lips parted as he finished, "fever..."

"I was kidnapped," you said half-honestly, "they barely gave me food or medicine. All they did was lock me up."

His expression was still shocked that you were actually sick.

Kennah grinned. You almost forgot the dead boy was near Jimin but noticed the minute he went, "keep going," with his famous smirks. So, you did, you kept going.

"Your leader and management are helping me find my family so I can go home," you lied, truly not knowing what Namjoon and BangPD were planning behind the other member's back. "I won't be a burden soon. I promise."

Jimin swallowed lightly. Nodding slowly, he tried to get back to being agitated but he couldn't. Slowly moving away from you, he pointed at the medicine and whispered, "Make sure to eat some more. Staying for one more night won't be a bother."

"You want me out in the morning?" you asked gently.

He didn't say anything. All he did was point back to the medicine and walk towards the door.

Kennah pouted and you almost matched the bleeding frown of his. "You don't have time to crack his hard shell."

You smirked and the boy rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean."

You waved your hands. "Whatever, I'll just try with the next one. They're a Kpop group. Aren't there like millions of members?"

Kennah deadpanned. "You've only got one member left. It's the mysterious leader that doesn't want to leave. How the fuck are you going to settle for him?"

Your eyes bugged. "He's left?"

"The last and final next," Kennah yelled back softly.

Your face maneuvered in disgust. "He won't fall for any of it. He's seen me talk about the USB and he knows I want to leave. The minute he sees me trying to stay a little longer, he'll know somethings up."

"That's if he catches on to it."

"What do you mean?" you asked, talking to nothing but air.

-

"What do you mean?" Jungkook heard your muffled voice at the hallway. He was about to courageously visit you but immediately rolled back his heels so he could run back to the living room.

"Ani, ani, ani," the maknae hysterically chanted under his breath.

"What happened?" Jimin asked, tired and sprawled on the couch.

Jungkook went to sit on the outter couches. He said nothing, shaking his head. His eyes were wide as he stared at the screen and tried not to be freaked out over you talking to yourself in the room.

"Nothing."

-

"Nothing?"

"Yes," you piped annoyed, tired of seeing a dead boy's face all the time, "I've got nothing."

"Work your charm," Kennah piped, wiggling his brows, "have him wrapped around your finger. Let him be Eric number 2."

"I'm pretty sure Eric number 1 is dead in an alley somewhere," you popped, unamused, "the minute Sato or anyone else finds him and see that I'm missing, they'll hunt me down. Sure, I can twist my way into having one of the members trust for a while until I'm healthy again, but it being the leader that already knows I'm hiding so much? Nope. That isn't going to work."

"I think it might," Kennah sang out, eyes narrowed. "He's a particular type of man, I can sense it."

"Particular type of man?"

"He isn't Taehyung, nor is he Jin or Jungkook. Those three this wouldn't work for."

You were confused, but the dead boy continued, "Hoseok got his loyalties, Yoongi barely looks at you, and Jimin, well Jimin you could crack but it'll take too long. They'll probably find you here by then and all hell will break loose if Jules finds you."

"What would work on Namjoon and not the others?" you asked, not catching on.

"Your thighs."

You snorted, laughing in surprise. "What?"

Kennah looked over at your thighs. You hid successfully underneath the blanket.

"Eric number 2," he whispered lastly before suddenly disappearing all over again.

Leaving you with your thoughts, you jumped the minute a soft knock was on your door.

Staring at the head of hair that managed to finally pop his head through the door more than he ever did before, you took a while to smile lightly in his direction. Waving, your eyes narrowed at what you were about to ask of the maknae that entered the minute you asked him to.

He bowed, uncomfortable.

You bit your bottom lip before questioning, "Does your Namjoon hyung have a bathroom in his bedroom?"

The maknae's forehead crinkled but he nodded nonetheless.

"Why do you ask?"

You smiled kindly, "Could you do me a favour?"

-

Namjoon smiled kindly, "Could you do me a favour?"

BangPD chuckled lightly, knowing that it was fake. "I'm not going to get lost if that's what the favour was," he went, scolding Namjoon for hours straight in the office. It had felt like forever since the boy had been here. "What you're asking of me is dangerous. If this USB is real and people so easily found things worthy enough to leak against you boys, why would you want more trouble in your life? Keeping the injured person who attacked you with a bloody box cutter can be threatful on its own."

Namjoon sighed, having heard this same lecture in different ways the past hour.

"Even having the boys alone with her is dangerous! Who's schedule to look after her now?"

"Jimin and Jungkook," Namjoon mumbled.

"See? Might as well have added Taehyung to the mix and made the situation more of a ridiculous one."

"She hasn't hurt them, if that's what you're worried about."

BangPD sighed. "No Namjoon. That's not why I've been yelling at you for. I'm mad that you continuously seem to be impulsive in your decision making."

"She can help lead to answers."

"While dragging the rest of the group down? What if whoever she's running away from finds you?"

Namjoon smiled. "That's what I want sir," he chimed, not knowing why his management didn't understand, "the minute they do, I'll finally know who was behind the harassment, the packages, the murder of the kid at the hotel. I'll know everything!"

BangPD was quiet. Namjoon sighed, trying to ease himself again as he went, "I'm only bent on this because I heard her whispering 'Jules' name when she was in the car with us two days ago. Normally I would've done what you wanted but I couldn't help but get scared over her saying the same name I had told you about literally an hour prior to her running into Bangtan's car."

"This name being Jules?"

Namjoon nodded fast. "If Jules is the one after this girl, I'll be able to pinpoint whether what's happening to me is connected. I'll know if it's the same Jules."

BangPD sighed, nodding slowly. "This is so dangerous."

"I won't let you down again," Namjoon said, eyes begging, "I'll protect the boys."

"You better," the boss said with a tired smile. It was clear the individual was extremely stressed.

Namjoon smiled. He felt hopeful.

"Try to convince the girl to stay back if we're ushering more security around the dorm. It's more money out of my pockets that way and I don't want it to go to waste if she's leaving."

"Yes sir."

"Try to find out more on the USB. I need to know what was on that. It's for the boys and this company," the older man finished.

Namjoon nodded again, alert and assertive with his agreements.

"I'll do everything I can."

"Good," BangPD sighed, "...don't get distracted son."

"I won't sir."

-

Namjoon got distracted.

He moved into the dorm to find Jimin fast asleep on the couch. Alarmed to see that Jungkook was asleep on the opposing couch, the leader had panicked as he ran to Taehyung's room to see you no longer present. Panicked, the man was about to move to yell and wake up the boys, thinking they were asleep, but he froze, swallowing his words when seeing your eyes from the creak of his bedroom door.

He took in a breath of relief.

You smiled, hiding behind his bedroom door as you coughed. The cold you were fighting definitely took its course, but you tried to overpower it as you sang out, "Thought I left?"

Namjoon blinked. Moving towards the bedroom door, he casually pushed to see more of you but stopped when noticing that you were in nothing but a towel. One of his towels. Pursing his lips, the man nodded before moving open the door as you stepped away and nodded for him to walk in.

"I'm more shocked that you haven't."

"I thought about what you said," you said lightly, trying to play your cards right as you moved towards the bathroom that was fogged up and used. "If this is going to work, we need to help one another and figure it out. I can't fight out there alone."

"Fight? Fight how?" Namjoon asked, clearing his throat as he begged his mind to look away from your bare legs that were nice and clean now. Other than the open wounds and bruises, your body was clean and didn't look like it smelled like death any longer.

You were in front of the mirror. Tossing your hair between your fingers as you considered the slightly misty mirror, you moved to push your thigh into the counter so the towel around your chest would loosen a little. Pretending to be embarrassed, you knew that distracted the man as he blinked away and coughed in a little awkward breath. You tightened the towel back onto your body with a smirk to yourself.

Pushing away the smile, you went back to your façade as you sighed and stared over at him. "Fighting is what caused me to get these," you popped, moving your leg out for display. "Now come in here and help me wrap it up, will you?"

Namjoon gulped. "I-I don't think-"

"Jin did it," you addressed cutely, trying to make the matter seem casual.

Namjoon chuckled but it didn't meet his eyes. The leader was highly uncomfortable and not understanding why he was suddenly concerned for where his mind might drift off to. Swallowing up his pride when you asked again, he lost it a little when you addressed him as 'oppa' and casually called out again. Nodding, he moved his feet to tether towards the open bathroom.

Standing in front of you, you closed the bathroom door behind him before bouncing over to prop yourself onto the sink. Waving your hand over for him to pay attention to your feet and not stare dreamingly at your face, you placed the bag of wraps and ointment onto your lap.

"Be my knight and shining armour," you cooed.

Namjoon tried to focus at the task at hand and not the water that was dripping from your exposed neck, shoulders, and hair, to the failing towel that was on your body. Clearing his throat for what felt like the thousandth time, he managed to look away from your eyes at over at your wounds that he patched up.

You left him in peace for a while, studying him already quiet when catering to your needs. You could see Kennah giving you a thumbs up from the corner like he always did. Smiling, the dead boy disappeared when Namjoon switched to your other leg and finished up. His brows furrowed lightly when he let his finger roam curiously over your knee. He looked at the wounds and flesh surrounding it.

"Who did this to you?"

You puckered your lips as you answered. "You already know, don't you?" you whispered back.

Namjoon went a little cold. "I can't be sure. Who knows if it's the same woman?"

"Sounds like it is," you mumbled, awkwardly staring at him having the clicks within his mind bounce about.

He patched up the last bit of your burnt and bleeding flesh before staring over at your eyes. His fingers moved over your knee again and you bit down at your lower lip, eyes flirting when catching his longing gaze. "They're smooth aren't they?"

"What?" he questioned, soft.

"My legs," you chuckled, grabbing his hand so he could move on from your knee to the tops of your thigh. He grew awkward at you so bravely making that move. Practically seeing him go red, you didn't do anything else but continue. Hand clutching over his, you guided him higher and higher over your wet thigh.

"W-What," he teared his throat up as he stared at your thigh and fingers in his, before looking backa t your face, "What about them?"

"Aren't they smooth?"

Namjoon chuckled nervously, stopping your hand from going any further underneath the towel.

"S-Sure."

"Almost all of my skin is now," you said lightly, almost purring as you moved off the sink's countertop and onto your feet. Your body squished against his as you move down. Namjoon stood too close to you and that clearly allowed for your chest to rest tight against his.

"I'm sure that's fun," he mumbled under his breath. He was red.

You smiled at how red he got. Feeling his pants tighten against you, you did what you were famous for. Moving your thigh over to clench against his hip, your allowed yourself to freely smirk.

"Would you like to feel all of me?" you purred.

Namjoon swallowed insanely hard when your thigh clutched onto his hip. Feeling his jeans grow tight near his belt, he moved awkwardly away but you simply flirted closely without trouble. You followed him, breath hitching a little as you dramatically moaned gently in attempts to arouse him.

It worked.

He watched your mouth so close to him, his breath shaking and hitting your cheek.

"Kiss me," you demanded.

The man didn't hesitate. Propping your other leg around his waist, he pushed your gasping form to be seated onto the wet countertop behind you. Hands roaming, gripping, and clawing over the towel on your wet form, you allowed his lips to hungrily meet yours.

Namjoon grew distracted.

You giggled at his lips, moaning when he grunted by your ear and made sure to spread your legs open so his jeans were tightly pressed against your bare middle. Grinding softly when he had you leaned in an awkward diagonal on the sink, his lips ate yours and you had your eyes open as you boredly tried to keep up with his easily-played self.

Trying to get yourself used to his lips on yours, you blinked a few times when his tongue made it to you mouth. Vision blurry and starting to kiss the man back, your bottom lip quivered over the wanted heat between your legs that started to brew every time the man's jeans halted friction between your legs. Wrapping tightly around his waist, you helped him grind.

Then your blinking gaze saw Kennah past Namjoon's hungry-self. Seeing the boy's smile fall a little, he held sad eyes before he nodded and disappeared again. You panicked, moving to push the man off of you. Seeing as Namjoon did nothing but kiss you harder, you melted away in his touch the minute the leader's hands made it underneath the towel, clutching the only thing on you off so he could fully take all of you.

Managing to see a glimpse of his eyes as he did, you smiled into the kiss when your mind tricked to not see Namjoon, but Kennah. Willingly kissing the boy back, you thought of Kennah the second Namjoon kissed, nipped, bit, sucked, and marked at your wet and exposed neck. You thought of Kennah when Namjoon's erected form below his jeans teased your wet entrance. You thought of Kennah as you moaned in pleasure, wanting to keep doing what you were doing. You thought of your dead boyfriend.

Barely breathing as the leader started to hastily play with the opening of his jeans, you waited, kissing his eager lips with yours so deeply. Naked and in his thin arms, you let Namjoon feel you, caress you, and shape you into a way where you fit for him. You let him kiss, touch, and fiddle with your breasts the moment he snapped away from your swelling lips and moved to the water that rolled down your to your belly button.

Stealing his attention back to your lips as you bit back a moan from his travelling mouth, you propped your hips moved in gentle circles around his opened jeans, wanting him. You shivering body wanted his warmth, wanted his hardness, and wanted to be filled completely.

Clasping your lips around his with trembling lips, you moaned when he got carried away and thrusted as a tease, making you feel what you were about to get. And you wanted it, fuck yes you wanted it. Feeling low long he was from the slight thrust, you mumbled about his underwear, whining as you neck arched back.

Namjoon grunted, holding you in his arms. Hands clutching your hair, he tightly pulled it back and you whined, biting your lower lip. He kissed at the droplets your hair caused at your neck before pulling your hair forward and having your mouth available for his mouth. Roughly kissing you, his hand massaged at your skull, hair everywhere, you whimpered by his tongue.

Sucking and nipping, you tried to keep up with his experienced kisses. Hands gripping at the fabric of his shirt, you knew at the rate you were going, the tops of his boxers that wiggled against you were probably wet from your juices already flooding and ready.

About to feel his hand make its way to protrude and play with your sensitive bits between your trembling thighs, all went to shit the second you felt a huge pressure by the back of your neck. Almost drooling on his lips as you let the back of your throat and bare chest speak, you exploded.

You coughed so loud, and so wet...all into a horny Namjoon's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 702 29
Min Yoongi, stuck in a relationship with a girl he no longer loves; ever since realising he's gay he hadn't had the heart to break it off yet. That's...
39.2K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...
799K 16.5K 35
- ̗̀the jimin effect ̖́- #LOVE_YOURSELF 『 r a n k s 』 Seventeen One Shots #14 in Fanfiction #27 in Short Story #61 in agustd #206 in scenari...
3.3K 1K 42
"Choose me." Said Namjoon. "No, don't be an idiot, choose me!" Jimin spoke "You guys are both acting like immature boys, she will pick me." Yoongi s...