Broken (A Niall Horan Fan Fic...

By RelentlessChaos

**WILL SOON BE UNDERGOING EXTREME EDITING** *FIRST BOOK IN THE "BROKEN" TRILOGY* I looked in my step-father... More

Broken: Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Five

308K 4.7K 2.8K
By RelentlessChaos

Author's Note: Oh my gosh, you are all going to love this chapter so much. <3 I had SUCH a great time writing it... It's just really sweet! I hope everyone enjoys this. NARIELLA FOREVER. <3 Haha. Thank you for all of your support. I have the best fans and readers ever.

--------------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            It took two vans to transport the twelve of us. Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Christian, Eleanor, Sally, Danielle, Nicki, Gemma, and I were all going to a nearby carnival. I was riding in one van with Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, and Danielle. Louis was driving, which probably wasn’t the best idea since he was bouncing up and down in his seat. He almost ran off the road.

“Louis! Calm down!” Eleanor shouted.

Louis just pouted the rest of the way. Once both vans reached the parking lot, we were all getting excited. I practically jumped out of the van. Niall grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He pecked me softly on the lips and, sure enough, Louis was there to stop it.

“Niall, stop doing that to my innocent little Ari,” He said.

“Louis, I can kiss my girlfriend whenever I want,” Niall said.

Louis stuck his tongue out at us.

“Lou, you kiss Eleanor in front of us all the time,” I told him.

“Well, uh, that’s… that’s not the same thing!” He protested.

“Louis, yes it is…” Eleanor said.

Louis put his fingers in his ears and repeatedly shouted “LALALA! I CAN’T HEAR YOU!”

I just laughed to myself. Niall and I were walking and swinging our joined hands together. It was very peaceful at the fair. All of the boys went off with their girls to enjoy a nice night. I didn’t notice that Niall stopped walking until my arm was yanked backwards.

“Sorry babe, I was just checking my twitter,” He said.

Niall kissed my lips again.

“I don’t have a twitter,” I told him.

His jaw dropped.

“I’ll make you one, then!” He said.

“No thanks. I’d rather not get death threats like the other girls.”

“This argument isn’t over… I will convince you to make a twitter some day!” Niall said.

“Okay, sweetheart,” I said.

I heard a scream and jumped.

“You’re-Oh my gosh-Niall James Horan! I can’t believe I’m meeting you right now! Ah, this is so crazy! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Will you sign my face?!”

The girl was going crazy. I know I should be playing the part of the overly jealous girlfriend, but I couldn’t help but feel so happy for Niall right now. This girl was so happy just by seeing him.

“And you’re Ariella Rayne! I’m so sorry about freaking out, but I love you two!” She yelled.

She pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

“I just hugged Niall Horan and his girlfriend,” She said.

“You’re so nice,” I said.

“Thank you so much!” She said.

“What’s your name, love?” Niall asked her.

“Reyna Saunders,” She said.

“You’re very nice, Reyna. Thank you for treating my girlfriend so nicely as well. I know most fans wouldn’t have,” Niall said as he put his arm around my waist.

“No problem, Nialler. Don’t worry, if you ever need someone to defend Ariella, just let me know. I already fight off the haters on twitter,” She said.

“Thank you. That is so sweet of you!” I said.

“What’s your twitter name, Reyna?” Niall asked.

“It’s @reyna1Dovereverything.”   (I have no idea if this is a real twitter name or not… I just made it up!)

“Nice name. It’s quite long, though!” Niall said.

“Thanks!” Reyna said.

“Well, Reyna, you’ve just got one new follower!” Niall said.

Her eyes went wide. She was jumping up and down, her red hair flailing around.

“Thank you so much!” She yelled.

Reyna hugged Niall and I one more time, and then walked away.

“Some of your fans are so sweet,” I told Niall.

“I know. I followed her because she said she defends you on twitter…” Niall said.

“I love you, Niall James Horan. You’re the best person I’ve ever met. Your heart is so pure, and –”

Niall cut me off by placing his lips on mine. When we pulled apart, he smiled at me, showing his braces.

“I love you, Ariella Delilah Rayne!” Niall shouted for everyone to hear.

“DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT? I, NIALL JAMES HORAN, LOVE ARIELLA DELILAH RAYNE!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

My cheeks turned very red.

A lot of old couples looked at us and smiled. One old couple in particular walked over to us. The man was helping his wife walk. I smiled at them.

“Excuse me?” The man asked.

“Yes?” Niall asked.

“Keep that girl of yours,” The old man said.

“I will, sir! I’ll never let her get away!” Niall said.

“Good, because I let this one get away and it took me seven years to find her again. By that time she was already married,” The old man explained.

“So how did you get her back?” Niall asked.

“Well, have a seat… It may take a while to explain,” He said.

The four of us walked over to a table and took a seat.

“It all started in the summer of 1950…” The old man started. “I was eighteen years old, and this young lady was sixteen. Oh, she was so beautiful.”

The man’s wife smiled up at him with a twinkle in her eye that only he could’ve brought. My eyes were filling up with tears before the story got good.

“I met her on the road one day. She was cryin’ and had tears streamin’ down her face, but she was still the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. I stopped and asked her, ‘What’s wrong, beautiful?’ and she slapped me! She said it wasn’t proper to ask a lady about her personal life if y’all had never even met. Our relationship began exactly three weeks after that. Yes, I remember that day. It was June 13th, 1950. All of her friends were jealous. Her parents didn’t ever like me. They told her I wasn’t good enough for her, but I showed them, yes I did. I brought her momma some flowers and had a real nice talk with her daddy. After that, I had ‘em wrapped ‘round my finger. I remember my first date with Delilah. I brought her roses and took her out late to see the stars. I stole her first kiss that night, too. I still feel guilty to it this day, but Delilah said ‘It’s alright, James. I wanted to kiss ya anyways.’ So, everything was goin’ just fine. The romance never stopped. I brought her flowers every day and kissed her. On June 13th, 1954, I proposed to Delilah. She said yes.”

“That was the best day of my life,” The old man named James said. “But her parents didn’t think we were ready. She was twenty years old, and I was twenty-two. They said we didn’t know nothin’ ‘bout love, nothin’ at all. On June 27th, 1954, Delilah and her family announced they were movin’ away. She didn’t tell me, so I got angry with her. I got a real bad temper, and I said some stuff that I shouldn’t have. Delilah moved away the next day, and left me alone and with the ring I proposed to her with.”

“I was an absolute wreck. On April 14th, 1961, I got a job offer in Ireland. I took it, of course, ‘cause it paid more than over in the United States. When I got to Dublin, I noticed a familiar woman. It was Delilah, and she was even more beautiful than before, if that’s even possible. I almost ran right up to her and kissed her, but I noticed a big ‘ole ring on her right hand. A man walked up to her and kissed her. He stole the kiss that I was supposed to give her. I was so mad.”

“The next day, I saw her walkin’ ‘round a market, so I stopped her. I remember the look on her face… She cried right there. We started meetin’ up almost every day behind her husband’s back. I never kissed her while she and her husband were married, even though she told me to. I told her I wasn’t going to be that type of man. Finally, on June 13th, 1961, she divorced her husband. She lived with me after the divorce, and I proposed to her again on June 13th of 1962. I used the same ring as I did in 1954. So, finally, after waiting on her for almost eight years, we got married on June 13th, 1963.”

“Now, Delilah and I are here in London. Why? Well, because she wanted to come here after living in Ireland for 58 years. She said it was gettin’ a little boring. So, we came here to celebrate being married for almost 49 years… So, the point of this, kid, is don’t ever let your Delilah go away.” James said.

Delilah looked up at him, suddenly looking younger than when I first saw her.

“You know, Delilah, you just get more beautiful with age,” James told her as he kissed her nose.

The tears were running down my face after hearing James and Delilah’s story.

“James, it would be nice if you and Delilah would stay in touch.” Niall said.

“Of course! I have one of those gadgets, oh what are they called, Delilah?” James asked.

“A cell phone, dear?” Delilah asked.

“Yes! I have a cell phone. Thank you, sweetheart,” James said as he kissed Delilah’s cheek.

James gave Niall his cell phone number, along with his home number.

“Come visit us any time in Ireland. We don’t really live in Dublin, though. We live in Mullingar,” James said.

Niall’s face brightened.

“Thank you for telling us your story, James,” I told him.

“No problem, Delilah,” He told me.

“My name is Ariella…” I said.

“I know,” He said.

“Bye James,” James told Niall.

He winked at the two of us before helping Delilah up, and walking away.

All of a sudden, I put two and two together.

I was Niall’s Delilah, and he was my James.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 49.9K 38
As my eyes landed on her; I immediately know where she belongs too. She is the one, I'm looking for. No doubt her sexy figure, blue orbs which just s...
296K 5.2K 22
✓ (ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES. SUCKS REALLY BAD. I'M SORRY. CONSIDERING DELETING.) Harry Styles doesn't know the meaning of love anymore..His parent's d...
35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
16.4K 344 30
PLEASE NOTE; this is the sequel to Broken. You might want to read Broken first for things to make sense. After the traumatic events in the last book...