Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(4x01) The Dark Moon.

5.7K 116 141
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

Treat your love life like your beginning. 

~Lea~

Chapter begins:

(Layla's outfit on top)

The three of us were walking down the road of Mexico by the three of us I mean, Stiles, Lydia and me. It's been months since Allison and Aiden died it still gets to me thinking about the two of them. Anyways the reason why me and the other two are in Mexico is because Derek is missing. 

Yes, my husband is missing, I've been so freaking worried about him and once I noticed he wouldn't pick up my calls nor did I see him for like weeks, I decided to call Scott and told him about it. 

We had to lie to our parents to make up a plan to find him. I felt his pain the night I never saw him again which makes my heart ache and Lydia wasn't helping either by saying she thinks he is dead. 

"This doesn't seem bad." Stiles broke the silence. 

I stopped walking the same time the other two did. "It's not the town." Lydia responded. "It's the plan." He looks over at her. 

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asked. 

"Stiles." She began. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right Layla?" She asked making me look over at her. 

"I'll do anything to know that my husband is safe." I told her, crossing my arms. 

Stiles sighed beside me. "I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles admitted, and I nodded in agreement. 

I continued walking with the other two by my side. "Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die." Let's pray to god we don't lose someone else. 

"Okay." Stiles responded.  "Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" I rolled my eyes at the both of them. 

 "This plan is stupid and we're going to die."

 "Oh, thank you." 

 "Mmm." We continued walking for a few minutes, Stiles lead us towards this dangerous looking alley way. 

We came to a stop in front of the building that we finally found, there were two men in front of the door as soon as they saw us they blocked the door from us. Lydia is right we're going to die. 

"Great there is no way we can get past those two." Stiles whispered, I rolled my eyes taking a step forward as the two men looked at me. 

I started a conversation with them in Spanish and It was useless they ended up shaking their heads, I sighed looking over at Stiles. 

Stiles looked back at me before taking out the card, it was Chris' idea and I'm praying to god it will work. I looked over at the camera before looking over at Stiles who held the car up to the camera. 

The door buzzed open making the three of us look at each other before we walked in. We slowly walked down the dark hallway, we stopped at a huge wooden door, we all shared looks before Stiles opened the door revealing a party with half naked people. 

My eyes fell on the guy on the second floor. I sighed before the three of us walked over towards the bar, the first thing the bartender did was hand us some drinks. I shook my head. "No." I furrowed my eyebrows. "On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." He told us with his Spanish accent.

I rolled my eyes. "We didn't come here to drink." I snapped, sending him a glare. 

Lydia put her hand on my arm, before turning to the man taking out the bullet from her bag. The man nodded his head. "Follow me." He ordered. 

We followed him back into the dark hallway, I sent Stiles a look before looking back straight. He took us up the stairs and towards these two doors, opening the door revealing a woman with a sharp knife. 

The man lead us towards empty chairs, the three of us glanced at each other before sitting down. 

"Severo hates this music." I seriously don't care all I want is my husband and cuddle into his arms. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Look, we didn't come here to have a little conversation with you!" I cut her off as Lydia grabbed my arm and squeezed it. "We're here for Derek hale." I said much softer this time. 

"Is that so?" She looked up at me. 

"We know you have him." Lydia spoke up from beside me.  "We've heard you can be bought." Stiles leaned forward and pulled out the money Chris had given us, Stiles then leaned back against his seat when he was done placing them on the table. 

"It's 50,000 for Derek." Stiles told her, as I slowly looked at him hoping this was going to work. 

She looked over at Stiles in surprise. "Now, where does a teenage boy gets money like this?" She placed the cloth she was wiping with the knife on the table. "Japanese mafia?" I sucked in a breathe when I turned around to see other hunters with their guns off safety. Turning around meeting the smirking woman's face. "Not smart to come alone." An smirk formed on my own face. 

As I narrowed my eyes, leaning forwards. "What makes you think we came alone?" I asked, as her smile slowly fell from her face. 

She stood up from her chair and came towards us. "You brought a wolf in my home?" She asked, in disgust.  

"We brought an alpha." Stiles finished for me, she turned around looking out the window. 

"My friends....." She sighed. "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Do you know what the dark moon is?" What the hell is she talking about?

"The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky." Lydia told her. "Or grief." 

"Grief and loss, mija." She started. "I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale." I balled my hand into a fist. 

"Well maybe because he's my-" Stiles stopped me from blurting everything out.

"Cause we don't like to lose." He told her, before sending me a look. 

The radio turned on. "Front door clear." Someone said. 

"South clear." 

"North?" They started speaking Spanish. 

"Stiles?" Scott's voice appeared. "Take ten off the table." Stiles slowly took ten thousand away and stuck it in his pocket. 

"Maybe you should take the deal." Lydia told her then the woman laughed. 

I just want to rip her head from her body. "While I'm keen to follow the warning of a Banshee, I'm going to have to decline." She leaned forward. 

"Just give us Derek." I snapped again, feeling my anger burn in me. 

"You don't want him anyway. Haven't you noticed what a downer he is?" My head snapped towards him sending him a burning glare. No one! I mean not even my own best friend talks about my husband that way. "No sense of humor, poor conversationalist." Stiles glanced at me before quickly looking away. "Just come on, take the money." He pushed. 

"I don't think Layla feels that way about him." She said, making my head snap to her smirking face. "Isn't that right? Layla McCall or should I say Layla Hale." My breath caught my throat. How the hell does she know all of this?

"Severo?" She said through the walkie talkie. "Show them how the Calaveras negotiate." She smirked. 

"I'm going to kill you." I hissed before I could stalk towards her, someone grabbed my arm and everything went black. 

***********************

~Flash Back~

"Babe?" I looked up at Derek who's eyes were closed. 

"Hm?" He hummed. 

I smiled up at him. "Do you remember when we first met?" I asked, his eyes opened revealing his beautiful forest green eyes.

His eyes looked different they were shining with love. "I could never forget, once your scent hit me I wanted to wrap you in my arms and keep you forever. Or when my eyes landed on your beautiful face." He smiled down at me kissing my forehead. "I knew you'd be perfect for me, more than perfect." He whispered, making my eyes water. 

"I love you." I said, as a tear slipped out of my eyes 

He kissed my forehead hard. "I know, and I love you too." He interlocked our hands together. "Now put a smile on your face." He said, I looked up at him. 

He tickled my side making me giggle. "Stop." I said through my giggles. He straddled my waist as he tickled my sides making me burst into laughter. "Derek! Derek stop please." I said through my laugh as tears slowly poured out of my eyes. 

He chuckled slowly stopped, leaning down and kissed my neck. "Derek." I whined, as he continued kissing my neck. 

He sucked on it a little before laying right next to me pulling me into his chest."I can't live a day without you." He buried his face into my neck. "I can't stop loving you." I grabbed his hand around my waist interlocking it. 

"You won't." I said, turning around looking up at him, I reached over kissing his cheek. 

He smirked and I looked at him confused before he flipped us over as he straddled my waist again and started tickling me again. "Derek! Stop!" I bursted into laughter. "If you keep doing this i'll cuddle with Peter." I threatened but that didn't stop him he continued doing it more. "D-Der-ek." I giggled, trying to take his fingers away from my waist. 

*******************

I groaned in pain, as my eyes slowly fluttered open looking around confused. "They're awake." Kira's voice was heard, I sat up holding the back of my neck. 

I quickly got off the ground noticing the dirt ground, I quickly got up hating dirty floors. I stumbled back as my vision became dizzy. Stiles rushed towards me grabbing my arm to keep me steady. 

"You two okay?" Stiles asked worriedly. I shot him a look. "Right, wrong question." I looked over at Scott, who looked back at me with a sad look. 

"They don't have him." I looked away swallowing hard, that flashback wasn't helping at all, after seeing that it makes me want to cry and makes me want to find him as soon as possible. "They don't have Derek." I sighed sadly. 

Scott came towards me wrapped his arms around me. "We'll find him, I promise." I nodded my head. 

"They've got Lydia." My eyes widen, first my husband goes missing then Lydia get captured what else will happen?

 "Lydia?" Scott started. "What do they want with Lydia?" Scott asked. 

I hissed in pain looking down at my hale mark, to see it red. I slowly unwrapped myself from Scott's arm and walked towards the door. Why the hell is it red? It's supposed to be black, I looked down at my mate mark on my shoulder to see it was also red. I jumped when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. 

Turning around to see Stiles looking down at me worriedly. "Hey, you okay?" I cleared my throat. 

"Look." I showed him my wrist mark, then my shoulder. "It's red." He looked at them confused, slowly grabbing my hand inspecting my wrist. "It's supposed to be black, what if something is wrong with Derek? What if something happened?" I said, feeling worry grow inside me further. 

He grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, hey." He tried calming me down. "He's okay, we'll find him." I sighed looking up at him tiredly. 

I looked over Stiles' shoulder to see Scott trying to open the metal door but it wouldn't budge. "We already looked for a way out." Kira told him. "I think a lot of people have." She mentioned to the scratch marks. 

"I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." The girl with us said, I still don't know who she is. 

"What about Lydia?" Kira asked. 

"What about her?" Malia responded with a questioned, I sent her a look. 

"We're not leaving without her." I snapped, why do I keep snapping at people?

"Why not?" I glared at her. 

"Because we don't leave without people." Stiles started. "Remember, we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." Oh so she's the girl. 

"So you're the girl, they've been training?" I said, making her look at me. "What's your name again?" I asked, walking away from Stiles who was beside me. 

"Malia." I nodded my head. 

"Nice, i'm Layla." I introduced before turning around walking towards Scott. 

"If she was weak and injured, yeah." I narrowed my eyes at her, I will not leave my best friend. "If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her. Then I'd leave." I rolled my eyes at her. 

 I'm already starting to dislike the girl, she kind of reminds me of Peter. "Mmm." Stiles hummed. "Believe it or not, that's progress." 

"All right, guys, we're not dead yet." Scott said from beside me. "And that means Araya wants something." I nodded my head in agreement. 

 "But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft. Right?" Kira asked, looking over at me. 

"I told Peter to stay at the loft in case he gets there." I informed them.

 "Maybe he left on his own." Stiles said. 

 "Maybe someone else got to him." Scott said, making me shoot him a look. 

"Great way of calming me down, brother." He sighed, looking down at me sadly. 

I turned around when the door slid open revealing two men with tasers in their hands, not this again. Before we could do anything Scott and Kira got tasered. One of the guys pointed the taser at me. "Take one step and you'll get tasered." He threatened before they took my brother and Kira, leaving me with Malia and Stiles. 

****************************

I was sitting on the ground with my back against the wall not caring about the dirty floor anymore, we're not going to make it out alive. They took my brother and god knows what they are going to do with him. 

I slipped my rings from my finger and looked inside reading the cursive writing with a small smile on my face but the smile faded when I realized he was still missing, I slipped it back on looking at Malia and Stiles. 

"Do you hear them?" Stiles asked her. "Can you hear Scott? Can you hear Kira, Lydia, anybody? What are they saying?" Stiles bombarded with questions. 

"I... I can't." I sighed, looking away from the two continuing playing with my ring, swirling it around. "I can't concentrate." She breathed out. "I... There's too many sounds and voices." I ran a hand through my hair looking down at the dirty ground. 

"Okay." Stiles' voice was soon heard. "It's okay. Well, just breathe." He tried calming her down. "Breathe with me, all right? You practiced this with Scott before, remember?" I looked up to see her staring deeply into Stiles' eyes. No matter what I still ship Lydia and Stiles together. 

I don't hate Malia but it's funny seeing Stiles try to get with Lyd. "I'm trying." She told him. 

"It's okay, it's okay." Stiles continued calming her down. "Just focus on something. Here, look at my eyes." She looked deeply into them. "Very good." He told her. "Just focus on the sound of my voice." Is this how Stiles feels when Derek and I are kissing? Cause this is awkward. "All you have to do is try to concentrate." Oh god... "Concentrate-" Next thing you know their kissing. 

I quickly looked away at the kiss, this is so freaking awkward, I looked up and they continued kissing, I glared up at them clearing my throat making them pull away and look at me. "Isn't this awkward." I muttered before standing up and looked at the door trying to slid it open but it was no use.

If I continue to stay in this place, I will suffocate from claustrophobia.  I kicked the door as hard as I could before sliding down the door in tiredness, Stiles walked towards me and put his hand on my arm. "Hey." I looked up at him. "We'll get out of here." I sighed nodding my head.

I hope he is right.

*******************************

The three of us were sitting here in silence, I was still on the floor with my head leaning against the wall. My ears perked up when I heard screaming and not just any scream. Scott. Malia and I looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"Scott." I whispered, before getting off the ground as fast as I could running towards the door pounding on it. 

"Layla?" Stiles called my name worriedly. 

"They're killing him." Malia said with worry. I felt tears fall out of my eyes as I continued kicking and pounding on the door. 

"Scott!" I screamed trying to break the door open. "No." I whispered, feeling tears rush down my face. 

I don't want to lose anyone else. "He's saying something." Malia said, stopping me from pounding and kicking. "A name." She looked over at me. "The name-" I cut her off. 

"Kate." I looked at Stiles with wide eyes. "Kate." I repeated. 

"That's impossible." Stiles looked at me with the same look I had on my face. "It's impossible." She has Derek, she has to have Derek. "That can't be what he said." I looked away and at the door. 

"Why? Who- Who's Kate?" Malia asked hesitantly. 

"She's a hunter." Stiles answered. 

"An Argent hunter." I told her without turning around. 

***************************

"So....." Scott trailed off. "You're just letting us go?" He asked Araya in surprise. 

She walked lead us out of the club as I stood beside Scott, who is thankfully okay. "I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen." I stuffed my pants into my front pocket as I listened to her explain. "None of them came back." She stopped walking causing us to stop. "Let's see if you can do better." Scott and I looked at each other, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

"You could've just told me she was alive." I nodded my head in agreement. 

"You two wouldn't have believed me." Well she is right. "Now I know what kind of Alpha you are and where your next step lies." She told Scott. 

"What next step?" Scott asked. 

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross your border and come knocking at your door." I looked at Scott swallowing hard. 

She walked away from us and Scott turned around looking over at me before pulling me into a hug. Confusingly I wrapped my arms back around my brother. "I'm sorry for scaring you." He whispered in my shoulder. 

"You heard me?" I asked, pulling away surprised. 

He nodded his head. "At least I know my twin can't live without me." He said, making me shoot him a look and slap his shoulder before we walked over to Stiles with a smile on our faces. 

"So what now?" Stiles asked turning around looking at the two of us. 

"She thinks she knows where Derek is." Scott answered him. 

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia asked. 

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." All of a sudden a familiar motorcycle was heard, turning my head to see, motorcycle parked next to Stiles' keep. 

I smirked looking at who it was. "Braeden." Everyone looked at me confused. "She's the one who helped me save Derek." 

"An Isaac." Scott added, I smiled at him. 

*****************************

We were in Stiles' jeep talking about Kate argent when something happened to Stiles' jeep making it feel like we hit something. We all got out of the jeep. "What happened?" Braeden asked from beside Scott. 

"I don't know." Stiles yelled, as the wind blew in our hair making me shiver in cold, Scott looked over at me and slipped off his coat, I shook my head knowing my brother would be cold, but he wrapped it around me. "It felt like we hit something." He told her. 

"Layla, Scott." We turned around looking at Braeden. "We need to get there before night." She informed us. "It's too dangerous." I sighed, looking at Scott not knowing what we should do. 

"Go." Stiles told us, making both of us look at him. 

"Not without you." Scott told him.

"You have Layla." His eyes flickered to me. "I'm pretty sure she will put down a fight just to find Derek." Scott looked over at me. "We'll figure something out." I didn't want to leave them, we always do thing together. "We always do." I couldn't help but crack a small smile. 

Braeden walked over towards her motorcycle and got on. "Okay how are we three going to get on that?" I asked pointing at her motorcycle. 

"Well if we squeeze maybe we will." She told me, turning around looking back at Scott, who was now being hugged by Kira, a smile formed onto my face watching the two. She put her helmet on her head. "Scott." She called his name but Scott didn't bother turning around. "The sun's going down." Scott ignored and they were like that for few minutes before pulling away.

I walked over hopping on behind her as Scott climbed behind me then she drove off to the church, I was dying between the two, literally. I swear once I find Derek i'm going to kick his ass for scaring the shit out of me.

Okay, I won't hit him. I'll probably hit him with my lips. I can't hit him! Can you blame me? Have you seen the sexy ass? 

****************************

Braeden slowly stopped her motorcycle in front of a church, Scott jumped off, and helped me off before Braeden took off her helmet and hopped off. I looked at the town that had been in pieces except for the church. 

"La iglesia." Braeden spoke up. 

"What happened here?" Scott asked. 

"An earthquake." I nodded my head at her response. "It leveled the town." She continued. 

"Then why is The Church still standing?" I asked looking around the town not bothering to look at her. 

 "The locals think it's because of what's underneath." She responded. 

 "Do we want to know?" Scott continued to question her. 

 "The Church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple." She answered. "It belonged to a people called the nagual." She glanced at us both.

 "Shapeshifters?" Scott asked. 

"Were-jaguars." She corrected him. 

 "So Derek and Kate are somewhere in there?" I asked, with hope. Not caring if Kate was dangerous as long as I get see Derek I'm fine. No matter what danger we'll be put in. 

 "I don't know." She answered with honesty. "Never gotten this far before." She walked away from us, I looked at Scott with a frown on my face. 

He walked over to me, grabbing my arm. "We'll find him, I promise you." I smiled at him, before we turned around and followed Braeden. 

******************************

Braeden handed Scott a flashlight, as she handed me a gun we walked down the dark hallway. "If you find Kate in her, what are you gonna do to her?" Scott asked, as I looked around the place, I would beat her into pieces. 

"Bring her back to the Calaveras." She answered. "That's what they paid me for." She gets ordered to do stuff a lot. 

 "What happens after that?" Scott continued to question, I kept myself quiet not wanting to know what happens to Kate, all I want is my husband. Nothing else matters to me just my husband coming back. 

 "Not my problem." 

"You don't care?" 

 "Do you?" She asked. "She's a mass murderer." I can't help but agree with her. 

 "And you're a mercenary." Scott told her. 

 "Girl's gotta eat." I'm tired of hearing these two talking.

"If you were paid enough, would you kill her?" 

 "If the money was good, I'd kill you." She looked over at me and smirked. "The both of you." I rolled my eyes at her.

She may helped me save my husband but she's being a pain in my ass. "You know money can't buy anything." I snapped at her. "It won't buy you happiness, and I hope you know money isn't worth killing! It's worth shit." I hissed at her before walking further down the hall. 

What has gotten into me!? Why am I snapping at people today? 

She awkwardly cleared her throat. "Can you catch Derek's scent?" She asked me, as I tried to focus. 

"Yeah." I nodded my head. "I've got it." I said in relief.

We walked down some stairs, and I seriously felt like something wasn't right. "So, how come you didn't kiss her?" Braeden asked Scott.

 "What?" Scott asked confused. 

 "How come you didn't kiss your girlfriend?" I chuckled, she thinks she's his girlfriend, I mean they are perfect for each other and they do like each other. 

"You mean, Kira?" Scott questioned. 

We walked down a few more stairs and the further we went the more I felt something wrong. "Whatever her name is." They continued walking down in front of me, I hissed silently in pain holding my mate mark. I moved Scott's jacket and my cardigan looking down to see my mark blood red, I quickly looked at my Hale mark to see it the same color. 

It felt like it was burning, this isn't right.  I noticed how far the two were and quickly climbed down the stairs trying my best to ignore the pain shooting through my marks. We walked into this creepy looking tunnel.

I stopped when I heard whispers, Scott flashed his light from behind us. "What?" Braeden asked. 

 Scott looked at me knowing I heard something as well. "Just had a feeling like something was behind us." He answered her before we turned around and continued walking into the tunnel. 

Scott grabbed my hand as we quickly walked further into the tunnel as fast as we could, I slipped my hand from his and put my gun off safety, as we heard an exhale. "You hear that?" Braeden turned around. 

We heard a growl, but it wasn't a werewolf growl it was a different one a weird one. "Is that why you never get so far?" Scott asked. 

"Get ready!" Braeden told us, the both of us were shooting as we backed away in sync.  It was silent which that stresses me out. "Where is it!? Do you see it?" Braeden asked Scott. 

"No, I don't know! I can't see anything!" Scott told her in panic. 

"What is that thing?" Scott asked, as we heard footsteps approaching us. 

Braeden put her gun up. "Scott, Layla get behind me." She demanded, Scott stood in front of us. "Scott get behind me!" She ordered. 

He let out a loud roar, making me cover my sensitive half human ears. Rocks and stuff started falling. "I think I scared it." Scott told us. 

"I think you scared everything." I told him. 

Rocks came crashing down. "What is that?" Scott pointed at symbol on the wall. 

 "Tezcatlipoca." She told us in spanish. 

 "The nagual jaguar God." I finished for her, she looked over at me nodding in agreement, I looked up with a smile on my face. "I think we found Derek." I told Scott in relief. 

Scott put his hand on the wall and put his ear against it, all I could hear was a heart beat. "Stand back." He punched through the wall making a big hole appear, a big piece fell off and we looked into the hole to see Derek's hand out.

I backed away. "Oh, my God." I whispered. Looking at the person in front of me. "This can't be happening." I said shaking my head looking at the young teenage Derek in front of me. "What did she do to my husband." Scott looked at me with worry. 

Before he walked over to young Derek and placed his arm around his shoulder, we walked out. I'm still shocked. My eyes landed on the pack that arrived. "Is that him?" Malia asked. "Is that Derek?" She questioned. 

Derek looked up at them. "Uh, sort of." Stiles answered, before looking over at me and I just looked away. 

*********************************

(4x02) 117.

Hey guys! Young Derek is in this chapter! But I miss the older Derek hale! Tell me what you guys think of this chapter and the flashback, leave it in the comments bellow. :) 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share and I will see you with another chapter! Love ya <3

:) Smile and Stay positive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 693 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
656 28 9
An Argent and a Hale. How rare- Oh wait. Ha-ha ✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧ 22-year-old Olivia Argent left for university right as she turned 18. She kn...
14.9K 942 29
Stiles likes to think his life is semi normal. Not completely but semi. He could deal with werewolves, banshees, kanimas, and everything else that go...
209K 4.9K 59
//Book 2 in the Mama Hale Series// Lyrica Hale's story continues, 4 weeks after the events that ended so many lives and almost ended more. New friend...