A New Town, a Found Mate.(Wer...

By XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

Avery is a mateless werewolf, who just lost her dad. Avery and her family move a few towns over, to stay with... More

A New Town, a Found Mate.(Werewolf romance)
Chapter 2~Sharing a room? You got to be kidding me!
Bonding time, great...
A look around town.
The nightmare.
The apology.
Beach time.
Dinner with the alpha...Oh gosh.
Shopping ! That's always fun...
School time...
Not what I planned for my weekend.
Did you see that ?
Who are you ?
A chat with my kidnapper.
Chapter 16.

Chapter 8.

3.2K 70 11
By XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

An; well, it has been total chaos lately. My family got into a car wreck, I had exams, and a social life. Anyway, school is over for the summer now, so I should be uploading more.

  ~XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Aiden's Pov-

   I watched my mates retreating form as she swam away, trying to hide her tears. I yearned to swim after her, and pull her into the comforts of my arms. I resisted, I had to, she deserved better than me. I know it hurt her, saying what she did, and I hated myself for allowing her pain; but she needed to move on, and find someone worthy of her perfection. I was not lying   when I said I cared for Sarah, I do, just not the way I care for Avery. 

  No one could ever compare.

  I sighed, and swam back to the shore, trying to get one particular blond from my mind. It didn't work.

*****

  Avery's Pov~

   I floated around for a while, trying to convince myself walking away was for the best. I sighed, and decided to head back to the shore, knowing I couldn't hide forever; even though it was a appealing thought. When I reached the beach, I noticed it was almost vacant, except for a few people lingering around. I heard a voice call out to me from a distance, gradually coming closer.

  " AVERY!" Lindsey shouted, and tackled me to the ground. I groaned.

  " Um, Linds?" I asked.

   " Yeah?" She said, not quite getting my point.

   " You are squishing me. Can you get off me, please?" I muffled out.

  " Oops, sorry. But where in the hell where you?" She questioned.

    " I just swam around for a while, and cleared my head." I explained.

  " Oh, does this happen to have to be about my brother?" She assumed.

   " No, it didn't." I lied.

  "Girl, you are such a liar!" She accused." By the way your hands are like prunes." She laughed, me joining in.

   " I am not! " I defended myself, " I think we need to get back to your house, your mom will flip if we are late for dinner."

   " You changed the subject. And it is your house now to, but you are not kidding; she will have a cow." Lindsey exclaimed. I followed her to her car, then it finally registered in my mind, and I groaned. " What?" Lindsey asked.

  " I realized I have to ride back with you and your crazy driving." I mumbled. She laughed.

  " I haven't killed you yet, have I?" She pointed out.

  " Key word: yet." I said, getting in the car.

  " Shush it, or I will make you walk." She threatened, with a serious face, causing me to burst out in laughter. We made our way back in a short time and rushed into the house, heading upstairs to change before dinner. " You should wear a dress, we are going out to eat tonight, since we father returned from his trip." She informed me.

  " Since he just got back, I don't think I should go. You guys need your family time." I said.

  " Nonsense, my mother said to bring you; I guess my father requested you, your mothers, and your brothers presence, he wants to meet you all." She informed me.

  " Oh," I said quietly, " I don't know If I have a dress to wear."

   " I have the prefect dress for you, but, that also reminds me we need to go shopping! " She gushed. She rushed over to her closet, throwing stuff on the ground behind her before she exclaimed, " Found it!" She turned around and threw me a casual but elegant dress; it was purple and was snug at the bust before flowing down to my knees, a silver ribbon went around under the bust and tied in the back.

  " Thanks." I said before going to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I quickly showered and dried before changing into the dress and taming my hair. I also put on some light make up the consisted of mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss.

  " The dress suits you nicely." Lindsey praised once I re-entered the room. " We better be getting down stairs."

  "  Thanks, and yeah." I agreed. I followed her out of the room and I accidentally bumped into someone, by the tingles running down my arm, I knew it was Aiden. " I'm sorry." I apologised before sliding past him and going down the stairs.

*

*

*

Aiden's Pov-

 I walked out of my room, going to go downstairs and let them know I was going to be picking up Sarah before I met them at the restaurant when someone bumped into me. I instantly knew it was my delectable mate by the tingles that shot through my arm and her scent hit me hard. I looked over at her and she was wearing a dress that looked perfect on her, it made me want to drag her into my room and show her she was mine; I forced those thoughts back with some effort. She mumbled " I'm sorry." Before she slid past me and went down the stairs, leaving me staring at her.

 " You really messed up with her, you are such a idiot." My sister said shaking her head before following my mate down the stairs.

" Oh trust me, I know." I muttered to myself. This is going to be one interesting night, especially when Sarah and Avery see each other at the restaurant...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN; Sorry I took so long to upload, I haven't had time, or any ideas. Sorry this chapter is so short and crappy, I wrote it pretty fast. Also, sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proof read. Let me know what you think. I upload faster if I get support. * Hint hint* But you don't have to, I will still upload... eventually, when I get the time. Also, don't be shy, hit me up with a message ! I love talking to new people. Make sure to :

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

Like,

or whatever, if you like this story.

~ XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
3.5K 147 27
After her last known relative passes away Samantha begins to have strange dreams of a man she has never met. With no family left in New York she begi...
15.2K 651 66
Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate less.Life was great for her, until a fire s...
168K 5K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...