Miss.Rebel (COMPLETED)

By LoveRainLoveYou

Victoria is the one girl you shouldn't mess with. She is the girl that can make you run the other way by just... More

On cloud nine and suddenly
I think I am in love
Wait what?
I just want to have fun
The truth comes out
The boy who made my heart skip a beat
The invite
ahem
The answer of a lifetime
Because I was bored isnt a good response
Mr. Tree Climber and Miss. Rebel
Best Friends are suppose to be forever
Say bye to Miss. Rebel
Happy ever after birthday
It all happened too fast
A game? Okay game on.
Are you new?
Notice
Shut up you pig of a bestfriend
The story of Mason
Hate turns to Love
EPILOGUE
Bad girl gone good

The trouble

9.9K 314 46
By LoveRainLoveYou

You seem like the type to love them and leave them, so give me the night to show you to hold you so don't leave me out here dancing alone...

Shawty is a eenie meenie minee mo lover ;")

Old song but I love it sooooooooooooo much, I missed it....

Well I hope you guys enjoy chapter. 4

££££££££££££££££¥£££££££££££££££££

---------------------------------------------------------

I hurridly straightened my hair, how the hell am I not getting the hang of this straightner yet, ever since my old one broke, the new one just sucks donkey.

This is all Jared's fault if I didn't get detention because of him, I wouldnt be late right now

I put on my mascara and eye shadow, I dont use eyeliner, it makes me look to different. I finished off my make up with a red lipstick. I put on my small vest and my black shorts along with my black pumps. Which restaurant has a stupid dress code to wear sexy classy. It is a stupid club for crying out loud.

I have to talk to Jason about this. I sigh and walk out of the changing room, this club is strictly for fun only, it usually attracts ages 21-35. So we have to wear classy along with a little bit of sexy. At least that is what Jason said.

The new Demi Lovato song had just started

'Putting my defenses up cause I dont wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think Id have a heart attack.'

I sang the only lyrics that I really know and I walked over to steve, "Hey I can take over from here, go home to your wife and kids." Today was the only night that I work all night since its saturday.

"Two shots of sex on the beach please." I nod and I pour it down in two pink cups and hand it to the girls.

"Absolut Vodka."

"I want tequilla."

I sat on my bar stool tired watching everyone get drunk and dance like crazy monkey rubbing on eachother.

"One cup of beer please." I smirk in my mind at the person that said this and chuckled. I pour down the beer on a big chug it cup and pushed it towards the person in front of me not giving him a glance. I watched him drop something silver in to the beer and curiosity got the best of me and I looked up and my eyes almost fell out of my sockets. "Jared?" I guess he got the fake ID like mine.

He smirks and motions me to come closer and I thought he couldnt hear me so I came a little closer to say what I wanted. I opened my mouth when his lips crashed in to mine, a sharp electricity shocked my lips when he kissed me and I slapped him right in the face. The music stopped and the DJ ooooohed through the microphone "Boy you just got bitch slapped."

What the hell, why would he even do that. I looked in to the beer cup and fished out a diamond ring. I huffed, that dumba$$ thinks he could fool me? I saw this ring on one of the first two girls that I served. I'll keep it since it might be useful for later.

Jared walked away as if he was in shock, he went back to the crowd of boys he was hanging out with and they all patted his back. I could read their lips.

A guy with black hair said tough luck bro

The other guys just laughed and Jared looked at the black haired dude and said I will make her fall in lock with me. Wait lock that doesn't make any sense.

I sign, boys don't make sense anymore.

I laid out a variety of vodka, tequilla and for Jared beer shots on the bar table so I could finally go to sleep and wake up later to clean up the place

I sent my mom a goodnight text and send Jake a you better be asleep right now. I went in to the changing room and threw myself on the soft sofa. There is only one thing in this entire that I love more than chocolate and sun and it is sleep because well you don't want to know what happens when I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep each day. Fall in lock, I finally got it he wanted me to fall in love with him well bastard nit hapenning.

I felt my eyes slowly drooping to sleep and right when I was about to drift in to lala land the door to the changing room bursts open revealing a blue haired dude.

"Can I help you?" I ask the guy as politely as I could but it sounded like a snarl because he woke me up from my sleep. His eyes trailed from my face to my legs and checked them out shamelessly and wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively and of course I flipped him off.

"I am looking for Jason Rawlings, telling him Matt, his brother is looking for him that piece of crap."

I smirk knowing Jason, Matt was probably pissed at him one way or another. I get off the beautiful couch whispering I'll be back quietly to it. "Follow me." I walk fast and he grabs on to my wrist "Walk slower babe." I glare at him "You know I could just be bringing you to a dark corner and killing you."

I rip my arm away from him and I walk in to Jason's office.

"What's up Tori?" Jason sings in a high pitched voice and I threw my shoes at him.

"Woah did someone not get their beauty sleep." I pout nodding my head and then glaring at Jason. "It is all your fault, this guy claiming to be your brother wants to see you." I pull Matt in to his office and Jason doubles over in laughter "Your hair, it is blue."

Matt groans "Thank you capitain obvious. And how the hell did you put hair dye in to my shampoo bottle may I ask."

Jason smiles sheepishly, "Well it was actually really easy, your shampoo was one of those colour shield ones, I just dumped out all the contents of your shampoo and put in foam blue hair dye and knowing by how much you love your hair I knew you would wash it for a long period of time. It was really that simple."

Before I could stop myself, I burst out laughing. It is like watching Jason duplicate and divide in two. Matt playfully punched me and then smirked evilly at me "I bet you don't remember do you, Victoria."

I stop laughing and stare at him "What? How do you know my name."

"Do you remember back when the club first opened, well I was in line to go in and you were behind me with a friend umm, dark brown hair and hazel eyes." I nod, that was back when Natalie and I were still friends. "Well I was with my ex girlfriend when you slapped my a$$."

I stared at like a deer caught in head lights, he was right I do remember that day.

FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<

"Vicki, do you see the guy in front of us?" I nod at my boy crazed friend, she probably stalked him too. "Well his name is Matt."

I roll my eyes and raise my hand about to slap her "Nat, you are such a creep." The minute I brough my hand up the guy Nat stalks stops and my hand slaps his bum. I gasp, FUCK FUCK FUCK. He turns around and smirks.

"I AM SO SORRY!!" The guy gives me a smile while the girl glares.

"It's okay I don't mind it."

I sigh in relief while Nat goes gaga wanting to touch him and then we both burst out luaghing.

END OF FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>

I cringe at the memory, crap how could I have forgotten.

After Matt told the story to Jason, Jason doubled over in laughter probably by both Matt's blue hair and my slapping bum situation. I glare at Matt

"You know at the end of the day Mattsy" I give him the weirdest nickname I could think of "You are still the freak with blue hair."

Jason's laughter gets louder and he starts making noises similiar to choking. I shake my head, knowing that I was friends with this idiot.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I just wanted to end this chapter with a story of my own. TRUE STORY ABOUT THE BUTT SLAPPING INICIDENT. ONLY RECENTLY MY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS STORY.

START!!

Lunch was finally here, I walked up the stairs with my friend and she squealed loudly.

"WHAT!" I whispered

She points ahead "You see the guy in front of us?"

I nod "The one who is holding his girlfriend's hand?"

She nods really excited "Isn't he adorable and oh his name is Matt."

"YOU STALKER!!" I bring my hand out to slap her but 'Matt' stops suddenly and I smack his ass instead.

My friend stiffles a laugh.

The guy turns around his face a little bit red and I am pretty sure mine is probably as red as a tomato by now.

"I am so sorry, I didnt know you were going to stop."

Matt smiles "it's okay I dont mind it."

I sigh and smile back at him.

That was how I came to know Matt Rawlings, he was a great friend. But over the summer because of a stupid mistake that fun loving great guy passed away. May he rest in peace. This chapter is dedicated to him <3<3<3<3<3<3 ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
125 1 1
Victoria Cross, a young, diligent student who really couldn't understand why her parents had her shipped half way across country to attend a prestigi...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

518K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...