The truth comes out

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to pick my speed in the empty hall way as if I was getting chased by a physcopath here to murder me. But right now I wish it was a physopath trying to murder me instead of who I am running from right now.

"Hey Victoria wait up." Drew calls after me.

"F*** Off Drew." I scream as he trails behind me

I still hear his footsteps "Look just let me explain."

I groan "Explain what? The reason you cheated on me?"

I stop walking and he bumps in to me.

I turn around "Okay explain. Let's hear your amazing reason."

Drew looks at me smiling "Let's talk over dinner."

I gave him the bird and keep walking.

"Come on." He calls out behind me. "FINE, IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS STARTING TO HAVE FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU and adding that I was drunk I didn't even know what I was doing."

I freeze and stalk over to you "You A$$FACE! If you had feelings towards me you wouldn't have cheated on me!"

He groans "It started off with me finding out one of my friends liking you, okay? So I didn't want him turn soft because of you so I asked you out. After the first two months I felt I was closer and closer to you, our personaily just clashed. Hell I didn't care if you didn't give your v*rginity to me anymore. I mean I didn't even look at any girls. And on my birthday I was so drunk and I realized I have started to develop too strong feelings towards you so I was trying to decide on my feelings and beside its not like I slept with her!"

I roll my eyes "Oh well that explains everything. I forgive you." I tell him with a straight face.

He looks at me surprised "Really?"

I slap his face hard "No you dumbA$$ that doesn't explain anything, The only thing that it explains is that you are a wussy. For what? For love and affection. Oh you were drunk I got you. You don't know what you made me do that day. Let's pretend we never had anything between us."

I start walking off but he grabs my arm. "You don't get it, after you left I felt like I was going through depression and the only thing I could do then was f*ck everything that came to my way."

I cut him off "You are not the only one, we should compare how many people we f*cked one day."

His eyes widen "You don't have your virginity?"

I chuckle "You think I still have my vir--- nevermind that's not important."

"Who did you lose your v*rginity to?" He asks

"No one you need to know." I reply

He stares "It was that Caleb guy wasn't it."

I shake my head, "That guy is a exchange student, I just thought I'd have some fun with him." The only reason I am talking this is so that Drew would know I don't give a damn about him.

"Then it was the other one."

I shake my head once again, not even knowing who the other one was.

"God damn just fucking tell me!" He roars.

Anger take over me "You want to know? You want to know so bad. Well I will tell you. It was SOMEONE I didn't know. Happy? It was after I saw you cheat on me. I got drunk and didn't even know what I was doing until I was sober again and realized what I have done!"

His eyes widen "Wh-- at?"

"Yeah it was basically all your fault really. After I saw you with her I went downstairs and got drunk. I didn't even know who it was" I shiver "You did that to me. But I guess I got to thank you for how strong I turned out. And lets not forget how amazing talented I am at f*cking."

I give him a sarcastic smile saying he helped me out SOOOOO much and I started walking off when he grabbed my arm once again. I swear one of these day I am going to get a fake hand and scare the sh*t out of him.

"I am sorry."

I roll my eyes "Of course you are."

"I am serious Tori."

"STOP CALLING ME---" His lips meet mine. I hold on to the wall for support. What the hell. I was about to knee his groin when he was thrown off me.

I look up to see Jared looming over him.

Drew stood up and punched Jared. Why? I had no idea.

Jared's face went to the side but he soon recovered and puched Drew in the face. I got to do something. Drew's nose started to bleed. I walk over to them. They were throwing punches at each other.

I quickly walk between and holded them back but then as Jared throws a punch I hold on to his hand with my not so fast reflexes and bend his elbow a little. Drew was about to kick him and I grab his leg and twist it.

I look at them both on the ground.

"Sorry guys. Had to stop you."

They groan in return "And thanks Jared, appreciate it. But let me fight my own fights because I will and am capable of probably beat the living life out of both of you any day."

Jared just stares at me while Drew takes deep breaths "I never knew you fight."

I roll my eyes "Of course you didn't that's why you were such a great boyfriend."

Soon the hallway was filled with kids filing through. Looking at us strangely. Well this is a very awkward position. Two guys on the ground and me looming over them Awks....

I quickly walked away leaving them on the ground not before shouting "Get some ice for those and take a few pain killers and you'll be fine."

I turned the corner to bump in to the devil it self. Ever heard of the movie "Devil Wears Prada."?

Yeah this was the one and only Natalie. Just what I needed after a day of Jared and Drew.

"Well well if it isn't little Miss. ugly."

I smirk at her "Are you sure? Because from what I heard anyone would tap my a$$." Earning a few wolf whistles from the guys behind me

She glares at me not able to find words to say "Now if you'll excuse me, I got to go."

I turn around and walk away, she lets out a squeal like a pig and screams "This isn't over."

"Okay, I will take you on any day. Just get in line with others who has problems with me."

I feel like ditching today.

_________________________________________ -_-

Sorry had to put them two fighting couldn't wait.

Xoxo... Sincerely

Keep Calm And Love Jace

P.S My friend made me post the last part up :D