Mini | BTS (ON-HOLD)

By seokjinsweetie_

What if you found a box on your doorstep filled with 7 pocket sized dorks? °° -platonic love between you and... More

1 ; Box
2 ; Tiny humans
3 ; Bedroom
4 ; Lunch
5 ; Where are you?
6 ; Bath time
7 ; Mall
8 ; Bakery
9 ; BTS
11 ; Big and Small
12 ; Big and Small (2)
13 ; Wake up!
14 ; So cute!
15 ; Home
16 ; Let's sing!
WOW!
17; Magic box!
!!

10; Fourteen dorks

1.8K 84 15
By seokjinsweetie_

Oh boy Bangtan's twice as many now.
Should you feel happy bc gdi 14 handsome guys in your house, or should you feel done with your life bc they're all a handful to take care of?

--

"Wait, you're BTS? As in, that boy group?" You asked as your brain finally worked. You brushed your messy hair out of your face, trying to see them clearly. Lisa had shown you tons of pictures of them. And yup, they're BTS. The one with Black hair, Jimin, seemed to recognize you. "Wait, you're that girl from the bakery!" He smiled widely. "Remember me? I'm the one who bought two slices of chocolate cake!"

"Oh, I remember you," You smiled back at him. "Who were you with at that time?" You asked right after. He smiled knowingly, placing his arm around Yoongi's shoulder, who seemed to wake up from his sleeping. "I'm with hyung." Jimin answered, and Yoongi asked, "Huh?"

You laughed at the male's reaction. Yoongi's sleepiness wore off, and he finally looked at you clearly. "Wait.." His voice trailed off. "You look familiar.." He continued, and as if someone smacked him real hard at the back of his head, he exclaimed, "You're the one at the mall last Sunday!" You're eyes widened, "Wait, you're that rude person who took the teddy bear?!" you asked, obviously shocked.

Yoongi pouted cutely, "I just woke up that time, I'm sorry." He apologized. You smiled, shaking your head, "No worries, it's fine." You answered. Suddenly, there was a faint thud that came from upstairs, specifically, your room, followed by a faint cry of pain. Your eyes widened as the males sat stiffly. You quickly ran to your room, and found a crying Jungkook. You quickly approached the youngest, picking him up, "Jungkook? Did you fall from the bed? Stop crying please.." you rambled on.

Said male sniffed, hugging your left thumb tightly, not bothering to answer you. Namjoon looked down, "I'm sorry, (your name). I accidentally hit Jungkookie while I was telling a story. I didn't mean to." He was, also, close to crying, tears about to fall any second soon. You approached him as well, "Don't cry, Namjoon! If you're gonna cry, everyone in this room is gonna cry as well, you don't want that, right?" Namjoon sniffed and nodded, wiping his tears away.

You sighed, smiling at then before putting them at the middle part of the bed, where you know that they won't fall off again. You caressed the still crying Jungkook's hair, before giving him a light peck, and leaving the room again, pacing to the living room. The seven males were still there, awkwardly sitting, looking at you questionably. You sighed, thinking of a response. "I'm sorry, it's just my book, it fell down from the shelf." You lied.

The others were confused how a book could give out a cry but they didn't question it. You smiled, standing up, "You guys want some food? It's already dinner time, you all must be hungry." Seokjin's eyes sparkled at the mention of food. "What's for dinner, then?" He asked, smiling widely. "I don't know, what do you guys want?"

They all said different meals, (which were all delicious, by the way) but you all decided on fried chicken, as Seokjin had won the arguement with his very wise words. You were all in the kitchen. And no, the members didn't help, just watching. It was just Seokjin who was helping you. The drool-worthy aroma of the chicken just had to be so delicious, that small, tiny, footsteps were heard from upstairs, and the door of your room opening.

"(Your name), is that chicken??" The tiny Seokjin shouted from your room, which made you freeze instantly. The members of BTS looked at you, confused. "Who's that, (your name)?" Hoseok asked. You sighed, maybe I should tell them about those tiny people. They're going to live here for a week, they'll find out sooner or later. You decided. "I'm gonna tell you all the truth, but promise me that you'll not get freaked out, okay?" You said carefully.

They all nodded their heads. "Okay," you took a deep breathe. "I'm not really a fan of you guys, my eyes just widened a while ago because," you bit your lip for a moment, "I'm living with seven tiny males, and they all have the same faces and same names as you guys." You revealed to them. The informations didn't seem to sink in to them, as the silence still surrounded them, except for the chicken still being fried by Seokjin.

"Pardon?" Jeongguk broke the silence, confused at what you said as realization finally hits him. "I said, I'm living wi--" You were about to repeat the statement, but Jeongguk spoke again. "No, I understand what you said, but," he blinked. "What do you mean by tiny males?" He questioned.

You sighed, "Well, I think it's better if I'll just show you." You didn't wait for their response, and walked to the seven tiny boys. They all looked at you as soon as you opened the door. "Everyone, wanna meet your guests? Just, don't freak out, they look exactly like you." Their eyes sparkled. "Really? They look exactly like me?" Taehyung asked excitedly. You chuckled, "Not all of them, Tae. Only one of them looks like you." Taehyung frowned in disappointment, but smiled again, "Well, it's still amazing! Please let me see them!"

"Alright, alright. Come here in my hands, everyone. The last person to reach it is the least handsome." They all rushed to both your hands, and laughed at Jimin who went last, "It's unfair, I have short legs." He pouted. You placed them in your pocket, dismissed their bickering, and went down slowly, pondering of how these fourteen males would react once they see each other.

--

I'm excited at the next chapter >v< OMG
I'm so excited for Bangtan's comeback. I've read 3 to 4 theories, and they are all amazing and accurate af.
Thanks for reading!
I'm sorry that i wrote the 'Pardon?' Part. I suddenly thought of it out of nowhere. It was supposed to be just a simple 'what?' But then i thought 'it would be jungkook who'll say it, so why not, right?
Just so everyone knows, BTS' Yoongi is gonna be the softest and cutest person in the world i gotta throw all my top jimin feels in this book no one can stob me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CUTEST MUSCLED, COCONUT BUNNY OF A FETUS, JEON JEONGGUK!

(*whispers* ctto)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 20
<X READER> A story of a girl who already have everything she needs, yet she doesn't feel genuinely happy. Her soul searched for adventure and e...
14.5K 221 73
These are some short stories (sometimes a bit longer) that I have written since I started listening to BTS. These are not smuts, just cute scenarios...
15.7K 576 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
667 69 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED