14 ; So cute!

Im sorry for my laziness that it end up me updating late 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Anyways, pls do enjoy this probs short chap!

--

"Everyone, I'm gonna go to work now!" You informed, waving at them. You earned their loud shouts of 'goodbye's and 'see you later's from everyone.

You were about to leave when you suddenly felt a tiny hand tapping your ankle. You looked down and saw Hoseok looking up at you. "(Your name), can I come with you? I promise I won't move much!" You laughed at him and his cute little ramble, "Okay, okay. Come here." You said, placing your hand to his level. Hoseok excitedly walked on your palm. You held him close to your stomach, as you knew that he would get afraid like the usual.

You carefully placed him inside your bag, "Yah, Jung Hoseok, behave, okay?" You reminded him, making him nod excitedly, smiling widely. "I will!"

You walked your way to the bakery, with Hoseok peeking from your bag. As you entered the bakery, you both were greeted by the smell of different pastries and beverages. "Smells delicious!" You heard Hoseok proclaim. You smiled and kept walking to the counter, "Hi (your name)!" Lisa greeted you with her usual cheerful voice. "Wassup, Laliz?" You said playfully as you placed your bag somewhere Hoseok could see the view clearly.

°B°T°S°

You were tending your customer's needs when you suddenly felt Lisa tug your shirt, asking for your attention. You gave the paper bag to the customer, "Have a good day, sir!" You said, then turned to face Lisa who previously called you, "What is it?" You asked as she looked at you with slightly frightened eyes. As if she didn't want to show that she's scared but is currently failing.

She pulled you near both your bags, (There were no customers atm, btw) Lisa putting more distance away from your bag. "(Your name), I-I think there's a ghost in here!" Lisa yelled quietly, staring at your bag, alert. You looked at her, obviously confused.

"Lisa, there are no ghosts here." You said, looking around. But Lisa begged to differ. "B-But (your name), I saw your beautiful bag that was given by me move slightly! And it said your name! It's impossible if it was actually a tiny human hiding there, right?" She explained, her eyes looking at your bag. Your eyes went wide as well. Oh shit.

You heard the bell at the front door ring, and you quickly took the chance, "A-Ah Laliz, we have a customer! Go serve them first." You said hastily. Lisa seemed to forget about the so-called 'ghost' as she immediately nodded and went to assist the customer. You then quickly went to your bag, opening it, only to see a cowering Hoseok on the corner of your bag.

The latter looked up to see you with teary eyes. As soon as he knew it was you, he ran towards you? Hugging your arm that was just nearby. "I'm sorry I didn't behave! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Hoseok chanted as tiny tears fell from his tiny face, "I thought it was you so I called your name, but it wasn't a-actually you so I-I get scared and- and," He sobbed as he explained what happened.

You rubbed Hoseok's back with your pointer finger as you shusbed him softly. "It's okay, Hoseokie. I'm not mad, no one's mad, it's okay, really." You kept on giving him assuring words until he finally calmed down and stopped sobbing. As soon as Hoseok did, he looked up at you with his glassy eyes. "You-You're really not mad?" He asked carfully and quietly, not trusting his voice after crying too much.

You smiled at him reassuringly, before nodding at him, "I'm really not, Hoseok. Now stop crying, you baby." You said playfully, wiping his tears. The said 'baby' whined, "I'm not a baby." He protested. You laughed at him, "Sure."

After about twenty seconds of silence, you started another conversation. "Hey, do you want me to introduce you to my friend? The one you saw a while ago." You asked him.

Fear was evident in Hoseok's eyes, "A-Are you sure she w-won't eat me?" The sentence made you laugh. "Of course she won't," Hoseok relaxed at that. "But she could be a bit loud though."

"I wanna see her." Hoseok said quietly then, smiling.

You smiled back, before running to Lisa, who finished serving the customer. "Lisa!" The said female turned around to look at you, smiling awkwardly, "You saw the ghost, don't you?" She asked, with an 'I-told-you-so' face.

"Oh, actually, it's not a ghost." Lisa pouted. "But you know when you said that it can't be a tiny human?" You paused because you always wanted the suspense. The blonde girl(Lisa) nodded, "That 'ghost' you said, is an actual tiny person." The latter's jaw dropped at what you said. "Seriously?" She said, eyes wide.

You bit back your smile at her reaction, "Yep. You wanna see him?" You asked her, making her nod eagerly. You pulled Lisa to where Hoseok is. Lisa squealed loudly, making Hoseok flinch. "Oh my fucking hell, he's so cute! I can't believe there's a tiny person alive in this very Earth!" She said, chanting 'Hi' to the male, and introduced herself. "Wait," Lisa freezed, leaning closer to the smiling Hoseok, "You..." her eyes widened in realization.

"Holy shit. He's not just cute." She tells to you, "He looks like J-Hope from BTS!"

--

I'm sorry it took long 😅😅

I'm not gonna update after a write about two or three chapters in my drafts, because I feel pressured when I realize I haven't updated yet and when I feel top pressured I get lazy and sleepy and I end up not doing it so please do understand 🙏🙏

I was supposed to update on my birthday but like I was too busy greeting Jiminie so I forgot to write 😅 thank you for waiting though! (If someone even did)