LOST HEART (The Childhood Lo...

By LOVINGuBUBU15

What if everything you owned is already owned to someone you really despise? ***************** This is a stor... More

PROLOUGE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 28

146 3 0
By LOVINGuBUBU15

Lory's POV

I was running out of the room trying to know where my mom is. At this very moment I can clearly feel the loud thud on my chest and my already shaking knees begging me to stop on my track. But I must find my Mom,I need to make sure that she's okay and she will be okay.

That's why as much I want to give up I fight back and shrugged all the pain and anxieties that I am feeling right now because I don't want anything bad happen to my mother,I don't want to loose her ever again. That's why I'm gonna protect her with all the strengths left in me! it is my fault why she's now involved here in this situation that's why it is now my responsibility to get her out of this mess.

I rise back up from my drowning thoughts when I notice someone in the hallway when finally at the end of the hallway I saw mom stoping while she pressed her right hand on her chest while gasping for air.

"Mom!are you okay?!"I asked worriedly while I am heading towards her direction.

"Oh my gosh sweetie!what is happening!?are you okay!?are you hurt!?where are we?"she said it with a trembling voice looking at me in a terrified expression because of what she just witnessed earlier before she scanned my whole body to check if I'm hurt or not."Hindi ko naman alam na ganito pala ang mangyayari kaya hindi ako tumawag o nagpasama sa kung sino man."nag-alala niyang sabi sakin.

"Don't worry Mum I'm fine,we need to get out of here now,okay.let's just call a police."aalis na sana kami para makalabas na sa building na ito and to secure my mother's safety when suddenly came from nowhere a familiar voice echoed through the hallway.

"And where do you think your going?!"and by hearing that voice we automatically stopped on our track and turn our heels to face her.

"Hattie why are you doing this to us?!hindi kita pinalaki para maging ganito,hindi ko gusto na nanakit ka ng mga tao,please,stop this."naiiyak na sabi ni Mommy sakaniya.

"Oh shut up!all of you made me do this and all of you should face the consequences."she said calmly and slowing walking towards us.

"Anak hind-"hindi natapos ni Mommy ang sasabihin niya nung biglang sumigaw si Hattie sakaniya dahilan kaya napatakip ito ng bibig niya dahil sa pagkagulat habang nagsipatakan na ang mga luha niya.

"Wag na wag mo kong tawaging anak dahil simulat sapul palang hindi mo ko naging anak!"she shouted mercilessly at my mom as if she's just talking to a random person and not the person who helped him grow and give her everything she need in life.

That makes me really mad at her for insulting my mom like that.

"Oo!you shouldn't call her as your daughter because she doesn't deserve to have that title and definitely to be a moon!"I also shouted back at her with my inflaming madness while hugging my mom."at isa pa hindi mo din karapat-dapat na maging pamilya namin because you are a psychotic violent demon! At hindi kami nangangailangan magkaroon ng ganiyan myembro sa pamilya namin!"

"Please,both of you stop fighting!I'm begging!please."Pagmamakaawa niya samin."Hattie Anak! I'm really,really sorry."sabi ni Mommy kay Hattie na halos luluhod na siya sa harap para lang mapatawad siya.

"Oh you should be." When we heard another voice from behind which make us all stop from what we are doing and made our heads turn to face the girl that is now walking sophisticatedly towards us while wearing a tight-fitted black covered lace dress. The exact the same dress that my mother is wearing right now."I'm baaaaaaack!"she said it with a playful but sarcastic tone.

"Is this even possible?!"Mom said in disbelief."what are doing here!?"

"Mum!I miss you!"pagkatapos sabihin yun ni Hattie ay agad naman siyang tumakbo papunta dun sa babaeng kakarating lang para yakapin that make us all startled and drop our jaw in surprise.

"What!?"Mom shouted.

"What's wrong Maria?umikot ba ang ulo mo?!"the girl with the identical dress like my mom said mockingly.

"Hattie,what is going on here!?why did you call her your mom?!is there something I need to know?"Mom said in a confused and intense tonw habang pabalin-balin yung tingin niya sa dalawa.

"Awwwe."the girl said with a sympathetic expression."you have a lot of thing you need to learn my dear Maria.."then she paused and looked at me with an evil grin on her lips"but let me introduce myself first."

"Mommy sino siya?"nagtataka kong tanong kay Mommy.

"My name is Tessa Jeweldine Ambrosio Jones and also know as the first wife of Mr. Paul Moon."she said proudly and confidently like a beauty queen.

"What!?"hindi ko makapaniwalang sabi sakaniya bago ko ibinalin ang tingin ko kay Mommy.

"Oh bakit?!umikot din ba ulo mo!?"natatawa niyang sabi sakin.

"Enough!"Mom said angrily but in a sophisticated way.

"Oh no my dearest,I told you."then she paused and walk towards at our direction slowly."you have a lot things you need to learn,lalong-lalo na yang nawawala mong anak."

"We have no time Tessa!"

"Oh you should have..because your daughter need to know how cruel her mom is."then she grinned at me and raise her eyebrow towards me.

My mom huff and smirked on what she just before she roll her eyes and said."Are you gonna tell your boring made up stories again Tessa?"Mom said,uninterested to what Tessa said.

"Shhh,just listen. Did you know my dear Lory,that your mom stole my throne because of her desperate, greedy intentions?how she sneaky little itchy snake flirt with your dad while were still together as a married couple?How she poisoned your dad's mind for him to filed our divorcement paper?well,if you don't know anything about that,then let me tell you how this thick face stole my crown."she said it in calm tone that almost sounds like whisper that really helps to make the scenario more intense.

"Don't mess up the story Tessa,we all know that it is your fault why you end up like this."Mom answered also in a calm and fearless tone."You only want what he has,you only want to get his money,his properties and most of all the popularity that he has that's why don't blame me,because it's still your fault."

"Shut up!"she said in annoyance"and stop trying to defend yourself. When your dad kick me out of the mansion I was nothing."

"And still you are."she fired back sarcastically.

"I said shut the fuck up!you mercilessly watched me being dumped alone!homeless and leave me with nothing!"sabay napailing-iling siya after remembering all of those horrible memories." And with that?I plotted my revenge to take back what is originally mine!I was roaming around the City,starving and sleepless,people make fun of me,chastised me,ruined me!that's why when I met the mayor?I promised to my self to rise back like a Phoenix from it's ashes and face you once again as a powerful woman that you'll never thought that it could be."

"Tessa I said enough."

"Quite Maria,let me continue."she begged."that's why when I gave birth to my beautiful and strong daughter Hattie,I decided to give her in an orphanage."

"No way??"hindi ko makapaniwalang sabi.

"Intentionally,because that is just only the introduction of my vengeance."the she smiled at me and said. "And then there's you,Lory Rostova Moon,the new princess in the Moon's Mansion having the life that my daughter should have. But...you are part of my plan, the main root for me to succeed it."

"Are you the one who stoled my daughter!?who took her away from us for all this years!?"sabi ni Mommy sakaniya na nagtitimpi lang ng galit.

"Oh yes!"Tessa said proudly.

"How dare you!"sasampalin niya sana si Tessa kaso humarang kaagad si Hattie sa Harap niya.

"Back off."I said to Hattie trying to dare her.

"I did that para mahuthotan ko kayo at mas maging mayaman at para na din makapagmanman sa mga ginagawa niyo in a way na si Hattie ang nagbibigay sakin ng mga yan.I even kidnapped your ambitious daughter in law dahil sa pag-agaw nito sa taong mahal niya."

"What!?ikaw ang nagpakidnapped kay Sofia?!ikaw yung kasangkot ni Mr.Jones sa pag dakip sa kaibigan ko!?"gulat na gulat kong sabi sakaniya.

"Yes your right. Infairness huh,mag-ina nga kayo ang galing niyo manghula."then she chuckled evilly at us.

"Walang hiya ka!"sigaw ni Mommy sakaniya.

"Oh bakit!?lalaban ka?"paghahamon niya kay Mommy sabay mas lumapit pa siya samin kaya ngayon ay nasa likod na niya si Hattie.

"You may know me as a classy,sophisticated,prim and proper,well etiquette woman?but try me bitch,cause I can be the most sweetest revenge you'll ever meet."Mom threatened her.

"Then unlished it,show them the real you,not the persona that you decieved them to believe!"

"Hayop ka talaga!"and before I could stop her,Mom automatically slapped Tessa's face from letf to right,Hattie tries to stop them but Mom pushed her away that make us both drop our jaw in surprise."Walang hiya ka!"Tessa tried to defend her self pero once Mom saw her attempted to slap her back she immediately stop her from doing it and continued slapping Tessa's face using her both hands habang paatras ng paatras ang Mommy ni Hattie.

"Get your filthy Hand out of me!"nahihirapan niyang sabi dahil sa non-stop na pagsasampal ni Mommy sakaniya.

"Mom!?"Hattie shouted worriedly to her mother and attempted to join the fight but I stopped her by also pushing her against the wall that make her bump her again and fall in the ground unconscious.

"HATTIE!"gulat na gulat na sigaw ni Tessa sa kaniyang anak. "You bitch!"sigaw naman niya kaagad sakin at nagtangka pa siyang lapitan ako para saktan sana nung biglang hinila ni Mommy ang kaniyang buhok pabalik sabay tinulak ito sa sahig bago niya ito lapitan para patuloy na sabunutan at pagsasampalain.

"Don't you dare hurt my daughter you witch!you already done enough and I will never let your filthy vicious hands touches my daughter's skin!I already tried to warn you!but you won't listen,you really tested my temper you piece of shit!you want me to unleashed my real self then there you have it!

"Mom!that's enough!"pagpigil ko sakaniya sabay tinulongan ko siyang tumayo at ilayo siya sa isa't-isa.

Mom looked at me while she tries to catch her breath after that intense cat fight with her nemesis,that's why I didn't stop her agad dahil gusto kong makaganti din siya,for such a long years ay hiniwalay niya kaming dalawa para lang magawa niya ang gusto niya at ngayong may pagkakataon na bumawi si Mommy sa ginawa niyang kasamaan samin ay hindi ko na siya agad pinigilan because she also wronged by this horrible human being and she deserve to get what she deserve.

"Face it Tessa,na kahit anong gawin mo will never defeat me,you will never be as powerful as me,that you will never ever be bring back Paul's heart because he loves me."pang-aasar ni Mommy sakaniya habang si Tessa ay hawak-hawak ang kaniyang pisngi na ngayon ang sobrang pula na dahil sa pagkasampal ni Mommy sakaniya.

When suddenly we heard sirens that alarm us all.

"I guess your right!"She said seriously as if she agrees to what my mom said to her.

BOOM!

Then we heard a gun shot from the room where Cody and Casey is that make turn our head to look at it worriedly.

"Oh no!"sabi ko sarili ko

But when we averted our attention back to Tessa ay nagulat na lang kami nung biglang nakatayo na siya sa hindi pa tapos na gawa nabintana habang nakaharap samin. "Congratulations Maria you won again,goodbye."tas bigla na lang siyang umatras that make her slip and fall out of the building that make Mom and I shout in surprise and run towards the window,but it's all too late. Dahil nung tumingin sa baba,nakita na lang namin people started making circle around her while her body is covered with blood.

"She's dead."I murmured.

"Tessa."then Mom said still in a state of shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
419K 22K 33
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
137M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
63K 1.5K 27
"I love her since then- I love the feeling of chasing her, of trying to reach her gaano man kahirap na abutin siya. Hindi ako magsasawang tumakbo mah...