CHAPTER 16

Hattie's POV

"What are you doing Gideon!?"I whispered to him angrily while I am shooting daggers at his direction.

"Hattie why can't you just give me a chance to prove it to you?!kitang-kita mo naman na hindi ka talaga niya mahal diba,because if he do?he will not gonna leave you here hanging while he is chasing someone that is already engage which turns out to be his childhood friend!I know for sure that it is tough to let go of the feeling of your first love."he explained sounding like a Mr.Know Everything.

"You have no Idea."I pointed out to him.

"Yes,because I love you that much,you might not seeing all of my efforts towards you right now because you are way to blinded loving someone that can't even give you that DAMN LOVE that you deserve but I'll promise you that I won't give up on you until you become mine."and before he said those last statement something suddenly hits straight to my chest like a guy just pulled a trigger and shoot me with his gun and when I came back to realization,I saw Gideon already walking away from me while I am left here dumbfounded about what I heard.

Lory's POV

"Lory wait!"I heard the sound of the guy that I didn't expect to follow me instead of the guy who owes me an explanation which is my fiancé Cody.

And when I had enough of him calling out my name I suddenly stopped on my track and turn my head to face August before I shouted at him."What!" Which makes him also stopped on his track.

"I'm sorry."then he lowered his gaze from me.

"From what?why are you asking for your forgiveness?"I said in confusion.

"Because I am interacting with your life too much,I know that I should've not the one doing this to you,but I care for you and I don't want seeing you like this."sabi niya sakin sabay niyakap niya ako for comfort."and I hope you understand that."

"Of course,and I am very thankful to you for that,but what I need right now is enlightenment,after what I saw earlier makes me wanna disappear."I continuously cried to his shoulder when he spoke again.

"I know it's hard for you to understand and handle this situation right now but you won't gonna get the answer to your questions or the enlightenment that you want if you will just runaway and wished to disappear,you have to talk to him,you have to clarify the things first and make sure of it."he said while holding my cheeks and gently wiping my tears.

"But you heard the child right?he called Cody his Daddy!"I cried out loud while I gripped on his collar tightly.

"Yah,I know!but let us not assume first,because maybe,just maybe,the child is his friend and only wanted to call him daddy or anything because they are so close to each other to the point that their bond is like a father and son kind of bond.we don't know!?that's why we have to clarify everything first before we conclude anything from our assumptions.Okay?"he said in his most soothing and comforting voice and take his handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to me"So stop crying okay?I'll be here for you I promise."then he hugged me once again which I suddenly felt safe and contented the reason why It gives chill to my spine that's why when I got out of my thought I instantly get out of his embrace.

Before I replied to him I take a deep breath first and said."I think that's a good Idea."

Kaya pagkatapos nung pag-uusap na yun ay agad na kaming bumalik dalawa sa sa party pero mas pinauna ko na lang siya para hindi na kami magkakaroon ng issue nanaman dahil magkasama kami,nung habang naglalakad ako sa hallway ay bigla kong nakasalubong si Hattie habang nakatingin sakin ng masama,pero hindi ko lang siya pinansin at dinaanan ko lang siya when all of the sudden she grabbed my hand and pulled it towards her so that I can face her and before I knew it,our both hands landed on our faces in the same exact time which the sound of our slaps echoed on the hall way.

"How dare you!"we shouted in unison.

"Are you try'na to steal my boyfried you miserable quean!"sigaw niya sakin habang hawak-hawak niya yung pisngi niya.

"Don't try to describe yourself to me bitch!because I am way too far different from you!"palaban ko naman sabi sakaniya habang tinataasan ko siya ng kilay.

She smirked on what I said to her before she grinned at me like a psychotic barbie doll she is then said."You know what,your love of your life doesn't love you the way you love him because in fact he already had his own family to love and definitely without you!and one more thing."then she smiled again like a joker enjoying making made up stories."If you weren't inform?ang dahilan ng pagpunta niya dun sa Visayas na sinasabi niyang for business purposes,well all this time his been lying to you and you are that stupid to believe that."pagkatapos tumawa habang ako ay hindi makapaniwala sa mga sinasabi niya.

"Shut up!"I screamed at her.

"Oh no!sweety,I wont because I am enjoying what doing,seeing you suffer?is a happiness for me."nang-aasar niya sabi habang dahan-dahan siyang lumalapit sakin pero hindi ko siya inaatrasan but instead sinagot ko siya.

"Well if you are done with your story then let me share mine."I said bravely straight to her face while our faces are only inches away."if you are also weren't informed,then let me be do the honor to tell you this...."then I pause and smiled at her mockingly which make her looked at me in confusion."that your love of your life just confessed to me about his feelings on how he still love me."I said confidently and proud that really make her range in madness that's why he pushed me hard the reason I fell on the floor..

"Does it hurt psycho?!"I said sarcastically while still smiling para mas lalo siyang mainis sakin kung saan epektibo naman ang plano ko."well,you deserve it!"sabay hinila ko ng malakas ang gown niya sabay tumayo kaya ito naputi at dahil sa pagkagulat niya ay pasigaw siya.

"You mother f*cking slut!"sabay nilapitan niya ako at hinila ang kwentas ko dahilan kaya nasugatan ako sa leeg.

"Ouch!how dare you!"I shouted at her then I slapped her face again as hard as I can to the point that it literally leaves my hand print on her face and make her lower lip bleed.

"I will destroy you!!"she shouted back before she grabbed my hair and pulled it towards her and when I got the chance to grab my heels I automatically stab it on her shoulder kaya nabitawan niya yung buhok ko at agad ko namang tinulak siya palayo.

Nung biglang nakarinig kami ng mga tunog ng mga sapatos at heels na papunta sa dereksyon namin.

"Oh my gosh!what happened?"sabay pinaglalayo nila kaming dalawa.

"You will pay for this!"gigil na gigil niyang sabi habang tinutulongan siyang patayuin.

"Are you threatening me!"palaban kong sabi sakaniya.

"The hell yes I am threatening you!"sabi niya habang gustong kumawala sa mga hawak ng mga body guards namin.

"You are worthless Hattie and you will forever be worthless!"

"Talk to my ass!"then she rolled an eye at me bago kami tuloyang pinaglayo ng dalawa.

I smirked then said.

"You lunatic."