Hell, All Over Again

By MicxRanjo

ROSE ANN is a princess who lives in a castle that is not as beautiful as where a princess should live, but a... More

MicX Wattpad Stories Video
Synopsis
One - The Mask
Two - The Past
Three - The Happening
Four - The Beginning
Five - The Grand Wedding
Chapter Six

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED| DISCLAIMER| WARNING

16.3K 138 1
By MicxRanjo

All right reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronics, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, except being extracts for the purpose of reviews without written permission of the author.

©MicxRanjo2017

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some themes and existing beliefs are modified/altered to fit the story's plot. It doesn't intend to misinform and misguide readers of what is real or not.

Some materials used in this book, such graphics, quotes, and song lyrics are borrowed and not mine. Credits to the respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 54
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
435K 7.5K 25
Name: Augustus Foresteir Profession: Businessman, Owner of Restaurants and Distillery Whereabouts: Paris, New York City and Manila Romantic Note: Ma...
504K 7.3K 30
International Billionaires Book 3 Name: Edmundo Ferreira Profession: International Model, Prince of the Royal House of Ferreira Whereabouts: (Too Man...
28.5K 1.2K 16
A Short story romance novel Teaser Nagrerebelde si Shakira nang sabihin ng parents niya na magpapakasal siya sa isang hotel Tycoon na anak ng busines...