Shes the one

By puppysdogs4

Amanda falls in love with ademir. Ademir does to but he dosent want to confess. More

She is beautiful
pick up
The challenge
The man
update
The next day
Birthday girl
Teasing
The date
Saving
wawa
Dream
He's back
3am
3am part 2
MAYBE
hospital
proposal??
husband and wife?
book is out
new
xxuxnd db
new book

Clinton rd

43 7 0
By puppysdogs4

Amanda's POV
Hey lets go do something i ask, ok what u wanna do Ademir asked um i dont know, let's go to the skate park  Mikey said. Ok but i don't know how to ride a skatebord and i dont have a scooter. Hold up let me see if i ever learned, i got up and got my scatboard, i was riding it last time i remember i didn't know what to do. NEVERMIND i say GREAT LETS GO THEN Mikey said in his British accent. We got to the skate park,and i was recording Mikey Ademir and Jake doing triks. After that we decided to mess around Wal-Mart, we made employees man. It was getting late so we decided to go to Clinton rd, we drove there Ademir looked tired so he was sleeping on my lap. I was playing with his hair wen Jake said omg is that a clown i look out the window and it is. Drive foward hurry up, i screamed Ademir woke up and saw what was happening. GUYS HE HAS SOMETHING IN HIS HAND IS IS THAT A MACHEEE, OMG IT IS RUN HIM OVER. MIKEY HES RUINING TWORADS US, MIKEY HE JUST THREW HIS MACHEEE AT US. We drove past him we almost ran over him but we didn't. I started to fall asleep Ademir put his hand over my shoulder i smile and fell asleep.

Short but yaa

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌💯💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...