Love Will Destroy Us // Yoo...

By KriesInKorean

Jimin and Yoongi are very different people with different problems and different thoughts. But they do have o... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
(say the name) 17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
I'm Out

22

674 43 18
By KriesInKorean

Ever since the pair's adventure in the bathroom stall Yoongi noticed that Jimin has became much more sexual around him. He would tease the older underneath the table, purposely change clothes in front of him, 'accidentally' sit on his lap in a way that his butt would rub against the older's member and that was just the things the younger did to Yoongi yesterday, there was a lot more of where that came from.

It's been a month since Jimin has first given the older a blowjob and although they didn't go further then that since then, Park Jimin was a living, breathing tease and Min Yoongi was slowly losing his mind because of that.

''Hyung.'' A sweet but not one bit innocent voice interrupted the older's train of thoughts causing him to look back at the boy who was currently sitting on his back and giving him a massage.

''Hm?'' He hummed in response too relaxed by the boy's touch to speak.

''Just checking if you're awake.'' The younger spoke his tone quite playful.

''Jimin I swear if you start shit again I will not hesitate to tear your ass apart.''

''I was just going to ask if I'm invited to Hoseok hyung's party tonight.'' The boy spoke in an innocent tone but Yoongi knew better then to let his guard down.

''Of course you are, if you want to go of course.''

''Only if we're going together.'' He spoke and placed a kiss on the back of the older's neck then started trailing his kisses down his bare back. Suddenly the raven was flipped over and pinned down by Yoongi who was giving him a serious look.

''Did I not warn you?'' He asked but the raven only chuckled in amusement making the older even more frustrated. He pulled the younger into a rough kiss in order to shut him up, but the younger eagerly kissed him back. He let got of the younger's hands which he had pinned over the younger's hand and held the younger by the waist to pull him closer.

The younger wrapped his legs around Yoongi's torso and deepened their kiss, getting exactly what he wanted from the older. Yoongi knew that this was in the younger's intentions, but he thought it was time to give the younger a taste of his own medicine. He pulled the younger's shirt off leaving both of them now topless then proceeded to kiss the younger. With one hand he managed to pin the younger's hands down once again while the other hand found it's way to the younger's crotch, he started lightly palming it while his lips moved to the younger's neck in search of his soft spot. He started nibbling on the younger's ear while continuing to palm his growing member leaving the boy a moaning mess.

''Ah Yoongi~'' The younger moaned as he tried to arch his hips to satisfy his growing member.

''Not so fun now, is it?'' He whispered into the younger's ear in a low voice causing shivers down the his spine.

''Mmph~'' The younger could only moan and whine as Yoongi continued to tease him. He started trailing his kisses down the younger's stomach, leaving a few marks here and there, then he reached the younger's pants. He looked up at him with a smirk on his face.

''Do you want it?'' He asked causing the younger to nod eagerly. ''Words baby.''

''Yes.'' The younger whined.

''But do you deserve it? I mean you haven't been on your best behavior lately.''

''I-I'll be better.'' The younger whined as he tried to free his hands from the older.

''How are you going to be better?'' Yoongi raised himself back up and whispered into the younger's ear.

''However you want.'' The younger whined as he tried to kiss the older but he didn't give in.

''No, no you have to realize what you did wrong.''

''Yoongi~'' The older whined. ''Yoongs? Yoongi!?'' Suddenly the older's eyes shot open and he was left in utter confusion.

''What the hell is going on?'' He murmured confused as he looked back to see a shirtless Jimin sitting on his back.

''You fell asleep while I was giving you a massage but I'm all done now.'' A confused expression formed on the older's face as he turned around so that he was now lying on his back and Jimin was sitting on his crotch.

The younger was sat up and looking down at his bare upper body while trailing his finger's down chest, then stomach and suddenly the boy laid down on top of the older and smiled after pecking his lips.

''Were the moans caused by me or did you dream something dirty?'' He asked with a smile on his face causing the younger to groan in embarrassment.

''I moaned?'' He asked as he slapped a hand over his face earning a giggle from the younger.

''And quite loudly, I had to wake you up so my dad wouldn't get suspicious.'' The younger giggled again and moved the older's hand away. ''So? What did you dream about?''

''Nothing.'' The older replied monotonically.

''So it was about me?'' The younger smirked. Yoongi knew there was only one way he could avoid the topic of him having a dirty dream about Jimin. And that was to do something dirty with Jimin in real life.

So without giving the younger any kind of warning he started kissing him making the younger kiss back as soon as he realized what was going on. His hands slipped down to the younger's ass and squeezed it causing the younger to moan, which gave him the perfect chance to slip his tongue into the younger's mouth.

The younger started to grind on the older leaving both of them moaning. Jimin hid his head in the crook of the younger's neck and started to roughly suck on the sensitive skin causing the younger to moan even louder.

''Jimin, are you and-oh dear God I should have knocked!'' The door suddenly opened and the pair practically jumped off the bed with wide eyes. ''Son I am so sorry I should've knocked.'' Mr Park quickly apologized as he covered his eyes. ''Are both of you decent?''

''Somewhat.'' His son spoke back with a bright blush on his cheeks. Mr Park put his hand down and looked at the pair who was still shirtless and still awkwardly standing next to the bed.

''Hello Mr Park.'' Yoongi awkwardly bowed trying to show at least some respect.

''Hello Yoongi. Sorry to disturb you boys but Jimin your mother just called and she won't be able to spend christmas with you.'' (I am well aware it's summer but I really do not care this is fictional time so let me be)

''So I'm not going to Japan?'' The youngest asked as he tried to conceal his sadness.

''I'm really sorry son I know you haven't seen your mother in a while she feels really bad but she has a deadline for the new collection so even if you went to Japan you wouldn't even see her.'' His father explained.

''It's okay, I understand.'' He told his father with a fake smile. Of course he understood but that didn't mean he wasn't allowed to be sad.

''Don't worry I'm not going anywhere, we'll spend christmas together.'' His father assured. So far he really has been keeping his promises. He's been staying in town for over a month, Jimin saw and spoke to him everyday and they even started going to the country club on Sunday's to have dinner with the Mins.

''Oh right I forgot to ask, Mr Park my father wanted me to ask if you had any plans on chistmas and new years, my father's going to be throwing parties and he said to ask if you would like to come and now that Jimin's not going to Japan both of you could come to have dinner on christmas.'' Yoongi spoke up as he placed a hand on Jimin's back to comfort him.

''That's a great idea, right Jimin.'' Mr Park smiled causing his son to do the same. ''Well tell your father we'll gladly join. I'll leave the two of you alone now I just wanted to tell you this before you left for the party.''

''Oh okay.'' Jimin nodded.

''Well have fun and look out for him Yoongi.''

''Of course. Goodbye Mr Park.'' Yoongi spoke up.

''Bye boys.''

''Wait, dad, where are you going?'' His son suddenly remembered his dad never left the house at this hour.

''Well son believe it or not, after a century I am going on a date.'' The youngest in the room couldn't help but to gape at his father in shock. ''Wish me luck.'' He spoke and left the room.

''Are you okay?'' Yoongi tried to snap the raven out of his trans but the younger was still processing everything that happened in the span of 10 minutes. ''Chim? You there.''

''So my mom cancled on me, I'm spending christmas with you and my dad has a girlfriend. Great.''

''Are you okay?''

''Yeah, lets get ready for the party, you can borrow my clothes.'' The older spoke with no emotion evident in his voice, he was about to walk into the bathroom but the older grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight hug which the raven quickly accepted.

''I know what it's like when your dad finds a new girlfriend.'' He murmured and squeezed the younger even tighter knowing he needed a hug more then anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 232 29
After agreeing to have Taehyung help me get over my stage fright, I never expected to be staying in the same place as BTS and later develop feelings...
97.3K 7.5K 31
in which hoseok is depressed and suicidal person, who posts his thoughts online as hobihyung_ and yoongi is a rapper, who finds his profile one day i...
198 7 19
Yoongi is a loner, yes he has his group of friends but other than them he has no one. He is also feared by most of the people at his school and him a...
34.3K 584 32
❝ i've know you for years! how could 𝐘𝐎𝐔?! ❞ two idols fighting against ...