Summer || L.H

By 5SOS_Paradise

Three months of adventure and falling in love. More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
SEQUEL UP NOW

2.0

435 15 0
By 5SOS_Paradise

I was sitting on the sofa trying to reach Luke but no answer maybe he needed space and I would try again in the moring. Dad came around the corner and I stood up.

"Dad I'm" I tried to finish but he stopped me.

"I don't want to hear it; you and Luke are finish and that's it"! Dad said yelling.

"No were not; Luke didn't mean it dad and you need to stop being so stubborn" I said.

"He's bad news" Dad said

"How? Did you not hear what he was saying all night"? I asked

"I don't care because Luke is just some summer fling you will forget about in a couple of years"! He yelled.

"You know you can't keep me behind locked doors everytime I have a guy in my life; someday I will be married and have kids so what are you going to do then"? I asked.

"Enough I'll speak to you in the morning"! Dad said walking upstairs. I didn't want this to be the end of Luke and I. But as much as I hated dad right now what if he had a point about this just being a summer fling?

One week later

Luke still hasn't called me back or texted me since the event that happened last week. Dad and I weren't speaking to each other and I thought it would be best that we didn't. I needed to get out of the house so I went to the one place that I knew was relaxing and quiet.

I sat on top of the hill looking out to the ocean seeing how beautiful it was, listening to music while reading my book I was relaxed and forgetting about all the drama at home while I had my head in one of my books.

"Mia" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up seeing Luke standing there with a surfboard in one hand and was wet from surfing.

"Luke" I said putting my book down and standing up giving him a hug. "Why didn't you return my calls and my text; I've been worried sick about you" I said.

"I know and I'm really sorry but I just needed time to think and I felt awful that you were going to break up with me" Luke said looking away from me.

"Luke I was never going to break up with you; how could I after all those wonderful things you mentioned to my mother and father last week" I said holding hands with him. "I've missed you" I said.

"I've missed you too" Luke said "So I was wondering also are you still camping with us"? He asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said leaning in giving him a kiss.

"Now are you wearing swimmers under those clothes because I still have a lot of surfing tips to show you" Luke said.

"Let's do it" I said packing my things up and heading down towards the pier. Everything was back to normal and by normal I meant Luke and I were still together but sadly my father and I were still not speaking to each other. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 11.6K 31
In which an asexual and pansexual fall in love.
2K 67 14
❝ let's cause a little trouble ❞
2K 32 32