Mine

By MoonyStardust

Alexia is a member of the Blue Moon pack and she lives with her mother,father and brother in the pack's house... More

Mine
From the moment I met you,everything changed
Tingles. Tingles everywhere!
A/N
Family Dinner
Bipolar much?
Feast,Food and Fight.
Rawr
A/N
Bonding
Marking
A/N SORRY
Brothers
Another boring Author's Note ~~~ :)
"Talking" with some cheesecake
A/N <3
A/N
Too hot!
Satisfying Promises
Mysterious Girl..? Nah.
Compromising...
Us
UPDATE

Surprise

134K 3.7K 533
By MoonyStardust

"Alexia, baby, wake up" I groaned and blinked my eyes open for a second, before turning on my side and pulling the covers above my head.

I heard Leo chuckle and felt him move above me, gently hugging me and pulling the cover down. 
"Wake up, my beauty, I have a surprise for you." 

"But it's so early!"I whined and cuddled to his side, not wanting to open my eyes.

"I know, love, I know. But it will worth it. Wake up"He whispered against my ear, slowly starting to nibble on my earlobe. 

I moaned lightly and opened one eye, then the other before stretching my stiff limbs and sighing at the cracking sound of my back. 

"Holy Goddess, how long has it been since you last trained?" I heard him ask with amusement and also shock lacing in his voice before blinking up at him and yawning. 

"Can't remember. And by the way, it better be worth it, the surprise. Otherwise..."I let the treat linger but we both knew nothing would actually happen.

He chuckled and looked down at me with his forest green eyes shining excitedly. 
"It does! Now come on and be quiet, it's very early yet."

Silently, I wondered whats the time and I stared at the clock with my jaw reaching the floor

"IT'S 05.50 AM!" I whisper-yelled and looked at him with wide eyes. He gave me a silencing look and picked me off the bed, setting me on my feet and motioning to a pair of clothes.

"Stop complaining and put them on, now. I will go make us both some coffee. If you aren't ready by the moment I come up, I'll come and drag you out no matter what you're wearing." He said with a serious face and walked out of the door, not before sending me a kiss.

I groaned loudly when he's about to close the door and heard him cough, before silently closing it and I started to put on my clothes, yawning and complaining all the way through.

Soon I was curled up on the bed, snoring quietly...

I almost shouted when I felt a few cold droplets of water running down my nose. I sat up immediately and glared at him. 

"Drink" He said simply and held out my mug, which I took and sipped stubbornly. 

He watched me, amused, while also drinking his own coffee. 

"What are we going to do?" I asked quietly, not wanting to wake any other pack members.

"Surprise, kitten, surprise."

I pouted again and finished my coffee, holding the cup out to him like a small kid.

Laughing quietly he picked them and smiled at me "Come on, time to leave.
We walked together downstairs where he silently placed the mugs in the sink, before extending his hand out for me, which I took and followed him outside the house. It was still dark outside, but not entirely dark. The sky had a lighter black colour, the stars were still shining shyly but visibly. 

I let him drag him in the woods while I admired the beauty of the nature when the sun is still hiding behind the tall mountains. We kept walking, and walking and walking, until we reached the highest spot on the hill. There were many branches, trees and stones all around there, but I couldn't really see them since the sun hadn't come out yet. 

"Thats our first to last destination." He murmured and suddenly everything got dark. A soft material was wrapped around my eyes. I wondered why,  but didn't ask him. I trusted him with my life, and I suppose this surprise must have been very "private" and secretive. 

He took my hands and I slowly took a few steps forward, letting him lead me to wherever this suprirse would take place. For the next few minutes we were both silent. 

He suddenly halted and moved behind me, his body against mine. 

"I will soon remove the fabric and you can open your eyes."He murmured and kissed the side of my head. 

My heart was beating faster. From the contact, from the feeling of his lips against my skin, from the excitement of what could the surprise be.

"One.. Two.. Three.."

He removed the blindfold slowly. I opened my eyes and blinked as the sunrays blinded me for a moment, before looking in front of me.

I gasped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh Moon Goddess... Leo!" Feeling hot tears running down my cheek, I turned around and watched him look both relieved but anxious too. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"It's so beautiful.. Magical.. Thank you, baby,  I love you so much" I whispered against his shoulder and sighed happily as his arms tightened around me, and his lips found my ear.
"It's a sign of how much I love you. But you're wasting the best moment. Look." He cooed quietly and turned me around in his arms. The sunlight hit the tree branches in front of us that formed 
' A+L'
I couldn't believe what he did. I was speechless. The butterflies, the whole zoo was running up and down in my stomach, the Vienna orchestra was playing so loud in my ears, my heart, oh my heart, it was full with joy. I could hear it banging loudly in my head, the blood running so fast in my veins. 

My wolf. She howled loudly. She had never felt happier. She called for his wolf, and I stared up at my mate's eyes. He was looking right through mine. His gaze held so much love, so much passion and affection, but also lust. And desire. At that time, I realized mine did to. 

I wanted him. Now. 

I wanted him so bad. I needed him to mark me. I wanted to show the world that I was his, that I belonged to this man who loved me unconditionally, who would do such thing for me. Who was jealous but caring, who could get mad easily, but laugh at the silliest, at the smallest things. 

And that time, that specific moment when I felt the sunshines tickle my skin, when my wolf was on her most euphoric state, when he was starring in my eyes so powerfully lovingly, I breathed out the words I knew he wanted to hear. 

"Mark me...."

||*comes out from hiding spot*
Hello dear fans *grins innocently*
Yes I know. I know the last time I updated was almost a month ago. But TRUST ME I couldn't get online. I felt terribly bad, but I will make it worth your time people. 

Because 
1) I am on Easter Break, for the next two weeks. 
2) I kinda didn't know how to go on with the story because from the beginning I didn't have a proper storyline in my mind, the "inspiration"hit me one night and I just wrote down the first chapter, but apart from that I didn't know what exactly to write. BUT NOOOOOW. My real inspiration hit me and I wrote two chapters in two hours. And I will write at least two more today.

As you can see, I am trying to make it up to you. 

ALSO. In the previous chapter many people wondered what "fruitless" meant. So here's the definition

Fruitless
adjective

1. failing to achieve the desired results; unproductive or useless.
2. (of a tree or plant) not producing fruit. 

The first meaning is what I used it for, as you can obviously realise xD

Also.. Something else I wanted to say but now I don't remember it so I'll say another thing.
YES I WISH I COULD MAKE LEO HAVING PINK AND GREEN FUR. I didn't know you guys would like it so much, but I intend on including it somewhere. I have a thought in my mind..

Hmm, what else what else.
Ah! GAME OF THRONES SEASON 4 EPISODE 1 CAME OUT A WEEK AGO. 
AND GAMEOFTHRONERS OUT THERE? ASFGFDSGFD WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE EPISODE??
TODAY IS THE SECOND ONE COMING OUT BUT I WILL WATCH IT TOMORROW -WAITING FOR THE SUBTITLES TO COME OUT!-

Also, for the Bonding Chapter.
I don't know if aaaaall people play Hide and Seek in the same way, but here we ran and shout the other's name, I mean once we've found them, we ran back to where we were counting and shout the name. Do you people play the same way? >.<

Hm, and your thoughts on Leo's surprise? :3 [There's a photo of an edit I made, I AM NOT GOOD AT EDITING SO TAKE IT EASY DX  The L isn't easy to see but tilt your head on the right and well yeah >>]

SO. DEAR READERS. I WILL BYE BYE YOU NOW AND GO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER WHILE HEARING THE PIANO VERSION OF GAME OF THRONES MAIN TITLE OOOR THE STATUES FROM HARRY POTTER 7 <3 <3 (Both in piano by Mark Fowler THIS GUY IS AWESOME.)

I LOVE YOU ALL <33333333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 9.3K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
604K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...
7.6K 269 23
Alexander Brown is the future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, which is located on the northern border of the U.S. All his life he has been trained to be...
162 18 16
In a world where power and dominance reign, Alpha Leonardo is a notorious and feared leader of a powerful werewolf pack. He exudes strength, charisma...