Jenny [BOOK 1]

By xSanni

The vampire life is forced onto Jenny, without her having any say in it. But as she grows used to it, she can... More

nice to meet you
the cast
1 - e n
2 - t o
3 - t r e
4 - f i r e
5 - f e m
6 - s e k s
7 - s j u
8 - å t t e
9 - n i [jazper]
10 - t i
11 - e l l e v e
12 - t o l v
13 - t r e t t e n
14 - f j o r t e n
15 - f e m t e n
16 - s e k s t e n
17 - s y t t e n [jazper]
18 - a t t e n
19 - n i t t e n
20 - t j u e
author's note <3
author's note: i'm back!
21 - t j u e e n
22 - t j u e t o
23 - t j u e t r e (jazper)
24 - t j u e f i r e
25 - t j u e f e m
26 - t j u e s e k s
27 - t j u e s j u
29 - t j u e n i

28 - t j u e å t t e

118 8 0
By xSanni

Written by xSanni

Edited

Published November 25th

Chapter 28: Third person

Jazper is back at the house with Jenny in his arms in no time, slamming the door open so that everybody would hear it. First to come is Clary and Natasha, both of them looking shocked.

"Brother, what happened?" Clary asks, her voice low.

Jazper ignores her, not wanting much to do with her - the cause of all this - right now. He speeds up the stairs. "ERIKA! ANDREW!"

Not long after the two others show up as well, Paul trailing behind them.

Erika covers her mouth and then speeds over to Jazper and Jenny. She lays a hand on her stomach, feeling the warmth of Jenny's blood, and then touching her face. She shakes her head, wiping away a stained tear on Jenny's cheek. "No, no, no... What happened? Oh my gosh, she's dead... This is..."

Every muscle in Jazper's body is tense, and he looks down at the dead vampire in his arms. "I killed her."

Everybody's eyes are on him now, confusion filling all of them.

Clary looks at her brother, fearing that what he just did might cause him to turn off his emotions again. She had not thought this entirely through. Why would he kill her? For a second she started thinking that maybe he already had turned off him emotions, but she can see the sadness and anger in his eyes. She knows that he will eventually start blaming her for this, so she has to make this right. She can't have him turn on her.

"Jazper," Clary whispers, moving towards her brother with outstretched arms. "Give her to me."

"You. Get the fuck away from here." Jazper's voice is laced with venomous hate towards her, and Clary feels hurt.

She doesn't let it show, though, and tries again. "Please. We can bring her back."

"Haven't you done enough?" Erika asks through gritted teeth.

Clary understands why they are acting like this, but she can't have both of her siblings turn against her. She looks at Jazper, who is staring down at Jenny. Eventually he lifts his eyes to meet his sister's. Clary sees the pain in his eyes, and knows that he wants her to bring Jenny back. So she steps forwards a little more and tries taking Jenny herself.

"No," Jazper says, taking a step back. "I'll carry her."

Clary nods, understanding. "Okay, let's move her onto something soft, like her bed."

Jazper speeds away, into Jenny's bedroom. The rest follows.

Natasha grabs Clary by the arm and pulls her slightly away from the rest, making Clary look at her with a questioning gaze. "What's your plan now?" the witch asks.

Clary looks at her as if she's dumb. "You're going to bring her back."

"Clary, I can't do that," she whispers, afraid that if the others heard her, they would get even more stressed out.

The tall brunette vampire snorts. "Of course you can. Just get that magic book of yours, read some old spell and boom, Jenny's back."

"That's not how it works, Clary," Natasha says, shaking her head. "I am a strong witch, yes. I can do a lot of things that other witches can't, but bringing someone back from the dead is something I have never done before. You know why? It's dangerous."

"Living without a little danger isn't really living."

"Stop acting like a bitch, Clary. Death is something I don't want to mess with. Bringing someone back craves a lot of power. If I try this, I could die! And that means that A, you're not getting Jenny back, and B, you don't have a witch to do shit for you any longer."

Clary can feel anger slightly starting to build up inside her. "Stop being a whiny little bitch, Natasha. If your great, great, great grandmother with fucking cancer could do it to my brother - who had been dead for longer than Jenny has been dead - then your young, healthy ass self can do the same to the love of my brother's life."

"Don't you remember? My great, great, great grandmother did die when she brought Tom back," Natasha says, folding her arms. "I'm twenty fucking years old, and I am not dying already."

Clary grabs a hold of both of Natasha's wrists, keeping them in tight holds. She looks the witch dead in the eye, knowing that she compel her, but she sure as hell can threaten her. "You either try bringing Jenny back, meaning there is a chance that you live, or I kill you right here, right now. What's the better option, Natasha?"

Natasha's jaw clenches, and she stares Clary back into her eyes. After a few seconds, she looks away, shaking her head. "I'll get my grimoire," she says through clenched teeth.

"Don't worry, I already got Andrew to do it for you," Clary answers, nodding towards the French vampire by Jenny's bed.

Natasha walks past Clary, bumping into her shoulder on purpose, before heading to Andrew. He gives her the book, and she starts skimming past the pages, looking for the right one. She notices that her sight is getting blurry with tears. She's scared.

"Natasha... What's taking so long?" Clary asks, her tone holding something towards the witch that no other in the room would understand.

Natasha looks up at Clary and blinks back the tears "Nothing, I found the page." 

She knows she needs to be focused about this. To be honest, she doesn't know much about Jenny. She would be thrilled if she can bring her back to life, but deep down, she knows she is mostly doing this to save herself. Saving Jenny is the only way to save herself, so she can't mess this up.

"Everyone, get to the other side of the room," Natasha says in a low voice, knowing everybody would hear her anyway.

She goes to the bed, climbs up in it and moves so that she's sitting on Jenny. She reads over the text three times, memorizing it in her head before laying the book down on the nightstand. She takes a hold of both of Jenny's hands and closes her eyes. You can do this Natasha, she thinks to herself.

Then she starts chanting. It's a very old language that no longer exists, but all witches know it. No other person in the room will know what this text says, but Natasha does. It's horrifying, and reminds her of something that would be in the bible. But then again, the old grimoire is sort of like a bible for witches.

Come on, come on, come on.

"Om morganin skyl thu våkni, nye igjonn som yen behy. Fro bakken, fro mørket, fro yordun. Til ljyset, til loeften, til werdon, til lyvet. Kom nu, børn, kom nu," she says over and over.

Nothing happens. She doesn't even feel anything magic happening. The spirits of her ancestors aren't even present, so she has to do this on her own. How can she? It's as if they don't want to help her with this. It's probably because they hate vampires, and they don't want any part in bringing one back.

Please, mother. Please, aunt. Please, grandma. If I don't bring her back, then I will die and our bloodline stops here. Help me bring her back. She will be human again. She prays to her dead family and their friends.

She tries again. "Om morganin skyl thu våkni, nye igjonn som yen behy. Fro bakken, fro mørket, fro yordun. Til ljyset, til loeften, til werdon, til lyvet. Kom nu, børn, kom nu!" This time, she feels it. The power, the magic - everything. She's supported. She can do this now.

She lowers her upper body, bringing her face as close to Jenny's as possible, chanting into her mouth, so that it goes inside Jenny. Feeling her hands start to tingle with electricity, Natasha lets go of Jenny's hands and places her own on Jenny's cheeks. Then she places her lips on the dead girl's and breathes into her.

That's all it took. As she breathes into her, Jenny takes a breath, her eyes opening wide. Natasha pulls away slightly, smiling.

"I did it," she whispers.

Jenny is breathing frantically, looking around, crying. "What the hell happened?"

In a second, Jazper is in the bed with them. He wraps his arms around Jenny, hugging her tight. "Im so sorry," he whispers into her neck, holding her up. 

Jenny feels her shirt getting stained with tears. "For what? Why are you crying?"

He shifts so that she's sitting in his lap. "I killed you, Jenny. I...killed you."

And then the memories start rushing back in. In the woods. He had pushed her into a tree, making a branch pierce through her stomach. "But it was an accident, Jazper... How am I here?"

"Natasha brought you back just now," he explains, loosening his hold on her so that she could see Natasha sitting a little further beside them. "At first it looked like it wasn't going to work, and I was so scared."

Jenny looks at the witch. "Thank you so m..." She trails off in the middle of her sentence as she sees something in Natasha's face. Blood running down from her nose. "Oh my god, Natasha, your nose."

The witch shakes her head. "It's okay, it's nothing," she says, getting out of the bed. "Just a little nosebleed. I'm going to get some paper..." Then she disappears out of the room.

Jenny looks at Jazper. "Did you get stronger?"

Jazper frowns. "What do you mean?"

"You just...seem stronger. Or maybe this whole thing made me weaker..."

Jazper looks her over. She definitely looks different. Her skin has more colour, her eyes aren't as enchanting as before, and her hair doesn't have the glow it usually has. "Could it be..." He picks up her hand. "Can I...try something?"

"Yeah, sure," she says, confused as to what he was going to do.

Then he drags his nail over her hand, making a small wound. He ignores the inviting smell of her blood and watches the wound. It should've started healing by now, but it hasn't. He waits a little longer, but nothing happens.

Jenny understands what he is doing now. "Oh my gosh." She turns her head to look at all the others in the room, who'd also been paying attention. Then she looks back at Jazper. "I'm a human again."

---

A/N: Have a nice day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
12 1 13
A normal girl with a boring lifestyle is thrown into a world filled with supernatural beings. Conflicts begins when she dicovers she is a Hybrid that...
18.8M 353K 24
Highest rank: #1 in werewolf on 07/14/2016 lycans, soulless monsters born of divine wrath, Zeus created them for destruction. Born half-human, half...
62.1K 3.5K 35
Lucius doesn't like other supernaturals in his territory. All supernaturals either work for him or ask for his permission before entering, because i...