Finding my mate

By ShannonKidd

Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chatper Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
New chapter comming soon
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Chapters Soon
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Finding my mate

1.5K 15 0
By ShannonKidd

Finding my mate.

Introduction:
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her parents and throughout care was bullies. So she's run away, alone. Hoping to find a pack that will accept her but also she finds her mate. Andrew who is 18years old and an alpha. Will he reject her? Or accept her? Will she let him in? Or run away again?
Read to find out !

Xoxo Shan
I will post every morning and every evening through the two week holiday and hopefully I can finish by then:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 20.6K 41
Lexi was only seven when her mum died, leaving her alone with her father. It didn't take long for her dad to turn to drink, over the years he became...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
318K 10.7K 40
17 year old Alexis has been abused ever since her mom died when she was 16 by her stepfather and stepbrother. She thinks she might as well die. But t...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...