Chapter 21

Andrews pov

It's been two weeks since I haven't seen Sarah. Because that devil Jonah decided to capture her. My men have searched high and low, day and night. But there is no sign of Sarah. I miss her so much. I want her to be in my arms and I never want to let her go.

Today, me and my men are doing another search for her and I pray to god that I find Sarah. All hundreds of my men are waiting outside the pack house fort orders. I slowly walk outside hoping this was the last time I had to search. I opened the pack house door and saw loads of eyes darting at me. "Hello everyone, I see everyone is waiting for my orders. So here they are-". Everyone was nodding and I could tell they wanted to get out there and find their Luna. "-we head across the forest and search further out. Look for abounded warehouses, houses, anything. Try and pick up a scent and when you think you've found where she is. Mind link me. Thank that will be all" I said and nodded them off.

I shifted into my wolf. He was committed to finding our mate. I ran with the rest of the pack. They guarded me just in case there was an attack we weren't ready for. We ran for hours, until we reached the end of the forest and we splinted up into groups. I was sniffing the air, trying to pick her Sarah's smell. Nothing. We kept looking for at least 5 more hours. My wolf wasn't ready to give up and I wasn't. But as that thought was in my head. Diego, a pack member mind linked me. He told me that north of the forest there is a warehouse. He also said that he could smell Sarah.

I ran and ran to Diego's location. Everyone was now here and excited to kill Jonah and his pack for taking their Luna. I told them the plan. "We surround the building and go through every door. You kill anyone who tries and stops you. When you find Sarah you tell me as soon as possible" I commanded. As we all surrounded the warehouse I listened in. I could hear Jonah talking to another pack member of his. I growled. This was the man who I will torture until death and until I'm happy.

When we got into the building everyone was attacking eachother. I went in search for Jonah and Sarah. I went down the stairs and saw a living room area. No one was there so I crept through and went to the next room. Then all of a sudden I hear a blood curdling scream. Sarah. I ran down the stairs to where the scream came from. I could hear Jonah cursing at her and hurting her. I ran to the door and slammed it open. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER NOW!!" I shouted. I jumped on him and started ripping at this clothes. I threw him against a wall, knocking him out.

I looked at Sarah. Who was crying. Her face was so pale and we looked very skinny. She was very ill. I am going to kill Jonah in such a bad way that he will regret this. I shifted into my human form. "Oh my baby. What did he do? We're getting you out of here and making you better" I said and ripped the chains off of her. She had bruises and cuts everywhere. "I think I'm dying" she whispered weakly. I shook what she said off. She is not dying no one is dying on me defiantly not my mate. I picked her up gently. I mind linked everyone and told them I had Sarah. They all cheered and were happy.

I ran back holding Sarah. She had fallen asleep which seems hard to do. I laid her on the sofa and fetched the doctor. "Dr, Sarah is ill. I don't know what's wrong with her. She's very pale and skinny." I explained trying to not cry. "Well, bring her in and let me take. Look" be said. I went back and got Sarah. I laid her down on the bed. After 20 minutes of examinations he came up with a conclusion. "I'm sorry to say this alpha Andrew but Sarah is in a coma and there is a high chance that she may not wake up" I said looking saddened. "What!" I yelled. Anger was flowing through my body. I growled very loud and punched a massive hole in the wall and stormed out. I ran out of the house and shifted. I ran into the forest. So much anger was inside and there was only one why I can release it.

So guys what did you think? What will Andrew do now that Sarah is in a coma? Anyways I hope you liked this chapter:)

Xoxo Shan