HIS •COMPLETED•

Par AneEagle

Ziara Ale, a normal teenage girl, well as normal as Ziara could get. She's short, clever, and curvy. If there... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapted 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 14

74.5K 2K 212
Par AneEagle

"Axe will be accompanying you." Theo nodded towards the constantly stern Axe. I got a good look at him.

His long greying black hair tied up in a bun at the back of his head. His cold copper eyes never leaving me. He looked like he hadn't slept in years.

I shot him a shy smile as I don't really know him all too well. He bowed his head.

"Along with one of my greatest warriors, Konani." Theo pointed towards a tall man with Auburn hair and striking blue eyes. His tan skin practically glowed. He had a scar that connected from his nose down to the corner of his lip.

He had a huge smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your Majesty." He got down on his knees in front of me. "I solemnly swear on the moon goddess herself, that I shall protect you till my dying breath."

Theo grunted in approval as he motioned for him to stand. I muttered a small 'thank you' to Konani as he stood back up. Both him and Axe stepped up into the private plane

Theo set my suitcase down on the floor as he turned to look at me. I let out a shaky sigh as I knew what had to happen next. I already felt tears welling up in my eyes.

He pulled me into his chest as I lightly sobbed into his black T-shirt. He placed a finger under my chin. He lightly kissed my forehead.

"Non piangere il mio amore. (Do not cry my love.)" He leaned down pressing his forehead against mine.

I leaned in pressing his plump lips against mine. He harshly gripped at my hips as he deepened the kiss. I groaned pulling away taking a big breath of air.

"I'll come visit you as much as I can." He promised. I nodded enjoying the feeling of his hold as I knew this was going to be the last time we were together for a while. "The moment Hayden is taken care of your coming back home." He cupped my face as he placed a light kiss on my nose.

"If you ever need anything just ask Axe or Konani." I nodded. "I love you so much Theo." I whispered. "I love you more mio amore."

"You should probably get going." He spoke stiffly. I nodded sniffling. He wiped the tears away. I whimpered as he stepped away. "Go." He whispered his voice wavering as he walked away not sparing me a second glace.

I sobbed quietly not liking this feeling of utter loneliness. I felt as though my heart had been chewed on and spit out.

I turned around slowly stepping into the air plane. I went and sat on the other side of the air plane away from Konani and Axe. I just needed to be alone with the thoughts for a bit.

I roughly wiped away my tears as the plane slowly took off. This empty feeling was slowly eating away at me. I couldn't even imagine what it must be like for Theo, with him being an Alpha, let alone the king of them. Everything about him was enhanced.

The feeling worsened as I thought about Theo being alone with these feelings without someone to comfort him. I knew he was a big boy and that he could handle it. But I think the real question was, would I be able to handle it?

===•°•===

Never in a million years would I have thought that Ziara would ever have to leave my side. Just the sight of her crying made me heart shatter. All I wanted to do was hold her and never let go. But I knew this has to happen in order for her to be safe.

My idiot of a brother would pay. I chuckled lowly at the thought of his head mounted on my wall.

There is no way in hell that he's ever laying a finger on her. I growled as I sat down at my desk trying to keep my emotions in check.

I never realized how much of a reck I was emotionally until Ziara came along. Just her smile could heal me in so many ways.

She's made me feel alive for the first time in centuries. I didn't know how much of an emotionless zombie that I had become. All I did was work, eat, sleep, and repeat.

I used to just kill for fun, it was the only way I ever felt anything. The look on people's face as they take they're last breath. The feeling of they're warm blood splattering across my face. It made me feel powerful, unstoppable.

I felt like I had to do it or else I'd grow weak. I didn't want to be weak. Weak was the very last thing I ever wanted to be.

I never let anyone tear down my walls besides her. No one was ever able to break the boundaries that she was able to break.

None of the countless women I slept with were able to get to me. To me it was just sex, nothing more, nothing less. Some girls fell deeply madly in love to the point where I had them moved to a completely different pack. I never loved any of them back.

I never truly knew the feeling of love until the very moment I met her. I loved my parents but this was a different type of love. The type of love that makes you start to go insane without them next to you. It was practically an obsession. I would die a million times just to make sure she's happy.

I took a deep breath as I attempted to get to work, hoping that it would take my mind off Ziara. I grabbed a stack of papers and got to work.

===•°•===

I groaned stretching, feeling the satisfying pop of my joins. I've been sitting here for who knows how long. The sun was no longer shining as the moon took its place up in the sky among the sea of stars. My only light source being an old lamp.

I heard a light knock on the door. "Come in." I spoke gruffly. Oliver stepped into the room. "We got a trace." Oliver spoke. I immediately sat up wanting to know more.

"Apparently he's hiding out somewhere just off the island." He sat down across from me. "How is he getting near the island?" I growled.

"We must have a mole on our hands. Someone must be letting them in." Oliver spoke running a hand through his hair. "Well he's going to be very surprised when he sees she's no longer here." I sat back in my chair. Oliver nodded.

"It's weird without her here." He sighed. I nodded in agreement. "Was I always this dull?" I asked. He chuckled. "Mate you were as bad as Axe." I nodded. "Well that was when we had something in common."

"I want you to switch the guards stations. I want a strict no one get in, no gets out policy. If I find out that a guard let in someone without my permission I will kill them." I spoke sternly. Oliver nodded. "Should we set up a curfew?" I nodded. "No one besides guards should be out past 10. They will be arrested on spot if caught out."

"Understood." He nodded firmly. As he stood up. "Theo you should get some rest. You know Ziara would want you to take care of yourself." I groaned knowing he was right.

I stood up slowly grabbing my phone and stuffing it in my back pocket. Oliver held the door open for me. I nodded in acknowledgment. He patted me on the back as he walked the other way.

I slowly walked down the long dark hall way. I opened my door. The room felt so lonely.

If Ziara was here she'd be on the phone with her aunt, going on about her day as she got comfortable on the bed. Her short frame taking up two-thirds of the bed as she sprawled out. She'd smile up at me as she hastily ended the phone call.

I groaned as I felt a tug at my heart. I sat down as I started to feel a bit dizzy. My wolf let out a whine. I want mate. He growled. I let out a frustrated sigh. "You know exactly why we can't do that." I growled back at him. He simply ignored me as he whimpered in the back of my head.

I pulled out my phone quickly dialing a number. I heard a couple rings before I heard her angelic voice. "Theo." I immediately relaxed hearing her voice, my wolf purred lightly. "Ziara." I answered back.

"I miss you so much." She chocked down a sob. My heard dropped, I hated it when she cried. "I miss you too. We'll be together again soon mio amore." I cooed attempting to comfort her.

"How's the house?" I asked trying to change the subject as I laid down on the couch, making myself comfortable. "It's beautiful but it's in the middle of the woods." She sighed. "I had to make sure it would be difficult to find." I explained. "I know." She muttered.

We talked for hours, the loneliness slowly started to fade the more she spoke. Just the sound of her voice was almost enough to make me feel better. Almost.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

692K 21.9K 64
MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha of the silver claw warrior pack. He doe...
266K 8.3K 37
06.10.21~~ #2 in love 06.10.21~~ #3 in romance 06.10.21~~ #1 in werewolf 06.10.21~~ #1 in mates "Why do you hate me?" I cupped her cheeks and deeply...
116K 2.6K 20
Luna is part of the Blue Moon pack, sworn enemies of the Black Thorn pack. She has just come of age. It is time for her to find a mate. What happens...
963K 29.7K 62
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 1 of...