One Love

By totaldrama_freak

"You get one true love in your life, and believe me when I say that you are exactly that." Sequel to Home. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Four

1.7K 50 99
By totaldrama_freak

"Why is it so cold in here?!" Courtney said obnoxiously while pulling her shirt sleeves down.

Bridgette gave her a weird look, "What are you talking about? You're always complaining how it's hot."

Courtney shivered and crossed her arms, "It doesn't need to be this cold!"

Bridgette rolled her eyes and continued to go through her closet.

"This one?"

She pulled a light blue dress with sleeves that went off the shoulder.

Courtney nodded and smiled, "That's perfect!"

Bridgette blushed and placed the dress on the bed, "Thanks. I got that a few years ago for my cousins wedding but she ended up calling it off because she was in love with some guy named Paul."

Courtney laughed, "Paul?"

Bridgette nodded while taking off her shirt to put the dress on, "Yeah. I guess they met in Yukon and she fell in love with him. Real skinny and tall dude, it was weird."

"So have you ever wore the dress?"

Bridgette shook her head as she put it on, "Nope. Which is why it's perfect to wear it tonight."

Tonight Bridgette's and Geoff's family were having dinner together, even though they had been together for nearly 7 years, it was hard to get every family member together.

"Well, what do you think?"

Courtney was in awe how amazing Bridgette looked, a little jealous even.

"Incredible."

Bridgette blushed and began to admire herself in the mirror, "My tits look great!"

"I know!"

Just as the girls were freaking out over the gorgeous dress, Duncan knocked on the bedroom door.

"Yeah?" Courtney called out.

Duncan opened the door, "Geoff and I are gonna run to-"

He stopped when he saw Bridgette in the dress.

"Damn Malibu. Haven't seen you that dressed up since prom."

Bridgette rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Where are you and Geoff going?"

Geoff suddenly barged into the bedroom, "Go get some beer for this weekend. We'll be back in a hour probs." He walked over to Bridgette and kissed her.

"Be careful. And be back before seven!" She yelled as the blonde walked out of the bedroom.

"You too, I don't need to be a widow before we're even married."

Duncan smirked and kissed the brunette, "Don't worry princess. As long as i'm driving, there won't be an accident."

Bridgette shrugged, "He's got a point."

Courtney rolled her eyes and kissed him again, "I love you."

Duncan smirked, "I love you too, mrs uptight."

Before Courtney could smack him, he walked out of the room and to the front door.

Once both of the guys left, Bridgette sighed and sat next to Courtney on the bed.

"Can I ask you something?"

Courtney nodded, "Of course."

Bridgette grabbed her hand, "Will you do my makeup?"

Courtney rolled her eyes and pushed Bridgette's hand off of hers.

"You're an idiot, of course I will. Now come on!"

Bridgette laughed as she followed Courtney into the bathroom.

"Does this look bad?"

Courtney sat on Bridgette's couch and looked at the blonde's hair.

"Maybe you should put it up."

Bridgette groaned and walked back into the bathroom.

Courtney went back to watching tv, she couldn't believe how people could sit hours a day infront of a tv watching people doing every day things.

I hate reality tv.

Bridgette walked out again with her hair in a bun, "Is this good?"

Courtney smiled, "Yes! You look so good!"

Bridgette blushed and smiled, "Geoff should be back any minute now. I'm gonna go put on my shoes."

She walked back into her bedroom and Courtney checked her phone to see if Duncan had texted her.

No Notifications.

She sighed as she opened her phone and clicked on his contact to call him.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? It's been two hours!"

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

"Duncan!"

"Haha just kidding. It's a voicemail. Get rekt, fucker."

Beep.

Courtney angrily hung up the phone and tried to ignore her thoughts.

What if he got into an accident.

Or got pulled over.

What if he's back in jail, you know he was a criminal when he was a teenager.

What if he's in the hospital right now, praying for you to be beside him.

"Courtney?"

Courtney snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to find Bridgette holding a black choker.

"Should I wear this?"

Courtney nodded, "Yeah. Have you talked to Geoff?"

Bridgette shook her head, "No. Is everything okay?"

Courtney felt as if she was going to vomit.

She hated letting her thoughts get to her.

"Yeah everything's fine. It's just Duncan hasn't answered me so I didn't know."

Bridgette shrugged, "Whatever. They'll be here soon, I know it."

She walked back into the bedroom and Courtney felt her heart rate increase.

What if they're not.

Just like that, the front door opened.

"Babe! I'm back!"

Geoff walked into the apartment, with Duncan behind him.

Bridgette walked out and had her black purse already around her, "Hey! You ready to go?"

Geoff nodded and stared in awe at the beautiful girl before him, "You look so hot."

Bridgette wrapped her arms around him and smiled, "So do you baby."

As they were having their moment, Courtney stood up and practically ran to Duncan.

"Where have you been?"

She whispered yelled.

He gave her a confused look, "I told you Geoff and I were out getting shit for the party this weekend."

"Why didn't you answer your phone?"

Duncan shrugged, "I left it at the apartment by accident, remember?"

"We're gonna head out so we're not late, bye guys." Bridgette said as she walked out of the apartment with Geoff's hand on her ass.

Courtney walked closer to Duncan, "Do you know how worried I was?! Do you realize if something happened to you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself?!"

Tears began to swell in her eyes, Courtney was never this emotional.

Probably just her period.

Duncan thought.

He pulled her in for a hug, "Im sorry princess. I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

Courtney began to sob, "I can't lose you."

Duncan hated seeing her hurt like this, but he didn't know what to do.

He did everything he could to make her realize he wasn't going anywhere, but even that wasn't enough.

Not only would she would break if she lost him, but he would too.

He didn't know how much he needed her till that night, the night that neither of them like to talk about.

He didn't realize how broken he would be without her, until that night.

If she only she knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 20
a tdwt uni story. This story is mostly an aleheather one but there is some duncney and gigette
8.8K 298 21
8 young college students uncover a giant secret about their posh university, while also trying to balance dating, sex, financial problems, and even m...
722 15 9
Witcher 3 based story about you and Regis.
1.1K 20 7
This is a sequel to total drama highschool. I do not own any characters of the total drama franchise