Taken ⁺ OT4

Por honeyjinn_

The one where Luke gets taken. ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   Info ❁Swearing ❁Violence ❁Inappropriate Acts ✵ ˚ *... Mais

✧S N E A K P E E K✧
✧P R O L O G U E✧
✧T W O✧
✧T H R E E✧
✧F O U R✧
✧F I V E✧
✧S I X✧
✧S E V E N✧
✧E I G H T✧
✧N I N E✧
✧T E N✧
✧E L E V E N✧
✧T W E L V E✧
✧T H I R T E E N✧
✧F O U R T E E N✧
✧F I F T E E N✧
✧S I X T E E N✧
✧S E V E N T E E N✧
✧E I G H T E E N✧
✧N I N E T E E N✧
✧T W E N T Y✧
✧T W E N T Y - O N E✧
✧T W E N T Y - T W O✧
✧T W E N T Y - T H R E E✧
✧T W E N T Y - F O U R✧
✧T W E N T Y - F I V E✧
✧T W E N T Y - S I X✧
✧T W E N T Y - S E V E N✧
✧T W E N T Y - E I G H T✧
✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧
✧T H I R T Y✧
✧T H I R T Y - O N E✧
✧E P I L O G U E✧
✧A N N O U N C E M E N T✧

✧O N E✧

7.2K 154 102
Por honeyjinn_

✰LUKE✰

I was sat in my first period Algebra after homeroom thinking about what my aunt and uncle said about me.

They were talking about my wellbeing and how I'm changing. And now that's all I can think about.

"Luke,what is the answer to two-a plus three?"I hadn't being paying attention lately after everything so I had been day dreaming.

"I–um..."I tried to answer but I was completely out of it.

"Okay—anyone else want to answer?" The teacher said picking one person from the back.

"—Yes Ashton?"

"Seven, Miss"

"Good now the bell is going to ring so don't forget your homework is due next Thursday. And have nice day everyone" As she said those words the bell had rang and I had my stuff ready and others to walking out the class and of course I was last.

"Luke?"I hear my teacher call from the front.

"Yes—Miss?"I walked closer to her desk.

"Are you having problems focusing with the work at all?" She shines me a small smile packing up the work from the class.

"No Miss—just it's really early, that's all"I tried making her believe it but it wasn't her that needed to believe it, it was me.

"Ah. I see... well—if you are, struggling that is. Just ask me and I can go over anything you don't understand" Still smiling.

"Thank you Miss" I smile back scratching my head.

"—Now you don't want to be late for your next class" she joked motioning the clock hanging above. I said good bye and left for my second period of the day...

Physical Education. Pronounced as Hell.

--

"Luke you're pretty fast. Maybe you'd like to join our cross country club?" The PE instructor offered.

Sweat I'm sure was running down my face and I knew I smelled bad, I just wanted to hit the showers and head for my next class.

"I—really don't know. I'm new here so... I'm just kinda figuring everything out right now Coach" I had to let the over excited and intimidating man down.

I used to play soccer and do other things but I only did it because my dad used to play when he was my age. Since he can't see me do the things we both enjoyed I officially stopped once I moved here.

"Well—uh, think about it Luke?. You definitely would be a great asset to the team"  He patted me on the back before whistling for everyone to hit the showers.

While walking to the exits a older looking boy bumped into me causing me to fall on the grass.

"Oh sorry"

"Ashton watch where you're going" I heard someone mumble. Behind me.

"Yeah you almost knocked the daylights out of the new kid" Another voice joining the conversation.

The first voice I recognised from my maths class this morning just not the other two.

"Here?" He extended his hand helping me up.

"Sorry man" The mans grasp was firm. His eye contact was impeccable so I avoided it and walked away.

"It's fine..." I shout back but the guy I knew as Ashton quickly stopped me.

"Hey—!. I heard coach asking if you were going to join the cross country club. I mean you were sprinting Like mad today!" He seemed enthusiastic as he jogged towards me. And I knew he was trying to become friends, but I had to also let him down and his friends who were trailing behind. I wasn't looking for friends in a place where I was going to move in a year to go to college.

"Thanks—I guess...?"

"No really. You should" both the other boys nod their heads.

"Well I have other things,so I can't exactly focus on extra curricular activities"I bit my lip walking inside to the locker rooms. The three boys closely trailing behind.

"Suit yourself—" He backed up giving me a smirk before leaving with his two other friends.

This day was very strange.

--

Now break and I had no one to talk to. But that didn't bother me. What bothered me was that there was no signal in the school so I couldn't catch up on one of my favourite YouTubers.

"Hey Luke"a voice called.

And I knew who it was. I was trying my best to keep my composure, but I was just not wanting the company.

"You know my friends, this is Michael and this is Calum" Ashton had pointed to the one with blonde hair as Michael and the other with dark curly hair as Calum.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong, you look like you just ate some of the schools food" He laughed.

"No-just there's no signal here?" I knew I wasn't going to befriend the only happy people who just kept running into me I might as well ask them about the school wifi?.

"Ah—allow me. You need the code. So lucky for you I am the head of the pupil council so I do have it. But—"

"—But what?" Is this dude joking. I thought he was a don't worry about it sort of guy.

"But you have to join the cross country club?" He smiled evilly.

I hate this dude. He was very manipulative.

"I don't think the codes worth that much, so it's going to have to be a no"I got up from the metal seat and made my way to the front of the school sitting down on the concrete wall to wait out the fifteen minutes of break we were given.

And boy it was so boring...

--

I had no problem with running into the three boys all day after break till last period.

Art.

They were all in the same class as me.

And with my luck that Ashton boy and the other two were sat at the same table as well.

"Okay, I know most people will be wonder who our new student is so please will you introduce yourself " the teacher announced.

"Uh- okay"I got up from the chair, clearing my throat.

"My name is Luke Hemmings, and I moved here from Michigan a few weeks ago"

"Well hello Luke, anything else?" He asked and I shook my head sitting back down as the teacher began to talk.

"Alright then, everyone knows what there doing?" And he got a few mumbles and grunts from the class before walking over to me as I just started school yesterday and I didn't have art then.

"Well Luke. Have you taken art in your old school?" He sat down on the other stole.

"Yeah, just I wasn't very good at it"

"Hey teach, we'll tell him what to do"

"That's a good idea, these three boys are the top of my class" he said with pride. So I'm being stalked by the teachers pet.

"Alright I'll leave you in their capable hands. But if you have any questions feel free to ask me" I nodded as he left walking to a different group.

"So, Luke?..." Ashton asked.

"Yeah?"I had no idea where this conversation was going.

"Michigan hmm?" Calum and both Michael laughed lightly as they looked back at me.

"What's so funny?" I had just wanted to get on with my work since I was starting halfway through a semester and I was sure I was going to get a tutor if I didn't catch up. So I wasn't really in the mood for making friends or messing about.

"Just wondering why you would move from there to here?"

"Well all I can say is that it's not a laughing matter, but can you please help me?" Calum and Michael both got up and walked around Ashton doing the same as he was stuck in the corner.

"We have to draw a landscape drawing of mountain in pencil" that seemed pretty basic what Ashton had explained but I wasn't very good at art. It was Aunt Kate who picked out my classes since I didn't show interest.

"Okay, but you need to know that it isn't easy. Watch"Calum suddenly chimed in, picking up a grey pencil that was scattered in amongst a few other shades across the table attaching the pencil to the paper and began to draw.

"See you have to do the shades in the backgrounds before you start drawing things in focus" Calum explained.

"Give me your hand"Michael asked.

"I get it, it's fine"Michael still took my hand and stood behind me and Ashton rested his head watching Michael guiding my hand on the paper.

"I've got it guys"I shook Michael's hand off mine. It's like they don't take no for an answer.

"But-?"

"That's enough Michael, leave the poor guy alone" he laughed walking back round to his side of table leaving the four of us to sit in silence for the last period.

I never knew I could hate school so much till now. It's a recorded breaker that three people I have only met three times I could already dislike so much...

✰✰✰

So now introducing the rest of the boys. You can see all of them and how controlling their personalities are so you probably know how that ends up XD. So sassy controlling boi's XD. :)

Sorry for delaying updates, I keep forgetting sorry.

Hopefully next update tomorrow aka - 11th of October 2017

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

40.2K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
86.6K 3.6K 19
What happens when the school's fuckboy, Luke Hemmings, has a crush on Ashton Irwin? Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: German Started: 24...
157K 6.6K 23
Luke loved 2 things that started with 'A'; Ashton and Adventure. Ashton needed 2 things that started with 'L'; Luke and Love. Somehow, a cliché typ...
55.8K 2.1K 57
Luke being arrested for the possession of drugs made Michael believe that he would never be surprised by his boyfriend's secrets ever again. But the...