Shes the one

By puppysdogs4

Amanda falls in love with ademir. Ademir does to but he dosent want to confess. More

She is beautiful
pick up
The challenge
update
The next day
Birthday girl
Teasing
The date
Saving
wawa
Dream
He's back
Clinton rd
3am
3am part 2
MAYBE
hospital
proposal??
husband and wife?
book is out
new
xxuxnd db
new book

The man

82 5 0
By puppysdogs4

Amanda's POV
Somehow i was back at that place with Jake,  Mikey and Ademir weren't there. The man was choking Jake and i was getting dragged, i hit my head on something and started bleeding. Me and jake screamd at the same time and woke everyone up. I sat up with a huge headache, i looked over at Jake with red marks on his neck,Jake he was choking you right. Yeah did u have the same dream he asked, yes i did i answers. I have a huge head ake, come here jake said i went over to were he was at and he checked my head to see if i was ok. Omg Amanda you're head its bleeding, i get up and go to the bathroom morrow omg i start to freak out and cry . I hear foot steeps comming to were i was, i only had a small cut and it wasn't a big deal. Ademir walked in and hugged me from behind he whispers to my ear, its ok and i turn around i look at his lips and he looks at mine. He leand down and i did the same, our lips touched we kissed. A couple minutes later we gasp for air and i look over at the hallway and see Mikey Jake both with a camra out ummm i get out of ademir's grip. But he pulls me back in i blush and look down and he gently grabbed my chin and pulled my back up and gave me a small kiss. I look at the boy's both have a grin, i see then leaving and while they are waking away i hear Jake say, "and that ladies and gentlemen is how aur boy gets cheeks". I giggle and i see Ademir looking at my eyes and we were just standing there looking in to each other's eyes. Ding i hear my phone buzz. I look at it and see a grop chat with only me and Mikey and Jake.
Convo
Jake:dammm what they doing in there they taking to gaw dean long
Mikey:u thinking what i am thinking.
Jake:cheeks
Me: no 🤗😂
Jake:hurry up get out
Mikey:yeah what he said
Me:ok🖒
I showed the txt messages to Ademir and we both just lagh. We both head to the living room, ITS ABOUT TIME Mikey said in his British accent. I lagh i sit next to Ademir and he puts his hand over my shoulder. I loo at him and smile.

Hope u enjoyed
Peace ✌✌✌💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.