Superstar

By tistherealme

My first try in doing an English story! Hooray for me. :)) Hope this goes well~ Lol. More

Superstar (Ignore this)
Prologue (?)
-1-
-3-

-2-

9 3 0
By tistherealme

Chapter 2 – First talk

I woke up as I heard Ryan singing – I mean my alarm ringing. As soon as I got up, I did my usual routine every morning. Taking my time, I took a bath and dried my hair. I’ve got enough time to curl it up but I’m too lazy – so, no.

I picked my favourite pink long sleeves and a black tank top underneath it, partnered them with my favourite dark blue jeans. I don’t know much about fashion, but I feel comfortable with these kinds of clothes.

“Good morning, bacon and eggs are served there, honey. I’m running late, so I’m going. Take care of yourself! I love you!” Mom hurried, running out of our house with her pink luggage.

“Love you too!” I shouted back at her before she appeared from my sight. I went to the kitchen to see if dad left any message—and there, a message it is. ‘Good morning baby Jacy!’ I grimaced at the greeting. I might still be their baby but I hate baby and jacy being mixed together, it just doesn’t sound right.

‘I got called to Italy for a meeting and I’ll be staying there for a week or more. I think your mother’s going to follow me here so just take of yourself little girl. Just call me if ever you want someone to babysit you! –Dad.’ I sighed and crumpled the paper before throwing it. Great, leaving their 16-year-old daughter in their house for a whole week—alone. Just, great.

I decided to go to school even though I’m going to be 30 minutes early for my first class starts at eight o’clock, and it’s just ten minutes past seven. I walked down to our gate and greeted our guard good morning before leaving.

I checked my phone from time to time while walking to school hoping that I’d get a text from mom or dad telling me rules that I should abide while their gone, or checking on me if I was really going to school – but instead, my screen flashed Iya’s name.

‘Are you up? Your class starts at about an hour but can you come here at school, right now? –Aaliyah’

I quickly sent a reply saying that I’ll be at school in 5 minutes and asked them to wait for me at the front gate.

“Morning.” I greeted Iya and Maddie as I met up with them at the front gate. The other students were looking at us again like we’re new students or something. Of course they would stare, with these guys beside me they won’t dare take their eyes off of us.

I heard Iya chuckle as some guy waved at her. Iya, Aaliyah Grace Turner. She’s pretty, with her wavy, long, dirty blonde hair falling down to her waist and her dark blue eyes that seem to captivate every guy in school.

I looked at Maddie who waved back at the freshmen girls who are about to faint right now. Nice. She’s Madison Kate Williams. Every girl adores her light brown hair which falls just above her breasts, her hazel eyes that gives off a soft feeling, the way she dresses, the way she talks with people – okay, they just adore her and everything about her. Maddie’s the girl that every other younger girls dream to become. Not to mention that she’s smart and kind, too.

These girls are my long lost sisters. Kidding. We’ve been together since I don’t know when because I grew up with them and Nathan by my side all the time. I can trust them about everything – well maybe not literally everything, but they know everything about me and I know everything about them. Told you were sisters.

“So, what did you want?” I asked Iya in a teasing voice, thinking that she’d want me to help her with Tyler – my vice president, whom she liked since we started high school. Unfortunately for her though, she’s not his type.

“You see, my cousin’s birthday is coming up..” She trailed off looking at Maddie who just nodded at her with a smirk on her face.

“Who? Annie?” I asked her and she hastily nodded at me.

“So, I was wondering if you could ask Nathan to play at her birthday party?” She grinned at me and showed me her cute puppy eyes. I should’ve known that she wants to ask me a favour; it was pretty obvious by her tone earlier.

“Why don’t we just play at her birthday?” I told her, not wanting to ask Nathan to play for Annie’s birthday. Heck, I won’t even dare to go near him at school.

“Well, you see..” She trailed off.

“Oh come on Iya, stop trailing of and talking to me with that tune of yours,” I mimicked her tune and continued talking, “just tell it to me straight, please?”

“Okay. It’s just that I told her sister, Andrea, that you, my best friend, is close to one of Illusion’s member so she requested me to tell you to ask them to play at Annie’s birthday.” She said so fast that it took me some seconds to understand her completely.

“Why me? You could ask him yourself, you’re pretty close with him too. And you could’ve said no to Andrea making some excuse that you can’t or they won’t.” I said whilst staring at her.

“You don’t get this. Andrea’s fuc—“ Maddie cut her off.

“Watch your words Iya.”

“Sorry,” she quickly replied and continued on with her talk. “Andrea’s super duper cute and I just couldn’t resist her charms. So please please pleeeaaase ask Nathan? Pretty please?” I stared at her teary eyes and sighed.

“Okay. I give in. I couldn’t resist you, too.” Not with those puppy eyes matched by her perfect pouting lips.

“I know, it’s because you love me, bi—“ I cut her off before she gets to say the b-word.

“Yeah yeah. Let’s just go or I’ll be late for my class.” I told her as I started to walk down the hallway to my first class. They went with me until I was in front of our class room’s door. Luckily, I still have fifteen minutes left and Iya stayed here while Maddie left for her class too.

“You know, instead of staying here, you should probably go to class too.” I asked, shoving Iya’s arm that was wrapped around my shoulder.

“I don’t have claaaass.” She lazily said as she slid down the hallway walls.

“Yes you have one.” I said, pulling her up from the floor. “It starts in ten minutes. You have to walk five minutes to get there, and you still need to get your things from your locker which is down this hall so you’d practically spend ten minutes before you could actually go to your class, so now, go.” I ordered her, pulling her up and pushing her down the hall to our lockers.

“I was planning on going; you didn’t have to use Math on me!” She groaned, frowning at me, while walking slowly down the hall.

“I get it, now walk a little bit faster or you’ll be in detention later after class.” I entered my room as soon as she was out of my sight and walked to my usual seat, third row, at the end by the windows, passing by my sleeping seatmate.

 I still have ten minutes until class starts but I’m already here, it’s actually because of—

“Look look, Ryan’s sleeping again.”

“Awww, he’s so gorgeous.”

“Jacyline’s lucky she got to be his seatmate!”

I looked down my table as my cheeks started to heat up because – oh I don’t know why. It always does! And oh, he’s the reason why. I just love watching him sleep before class starts. He’s always at school early just to sleep so I kept wondering before why he’s early if he’s just going to sleep.

It’s not like it’s my choice to sit beside him though, it’s because I was late and no one dared to sit beside him that day because he looked scary. At the end of the class he was smiling at everyone again so I never really knew what the reason he looked grumpy that morning was.

I quickly looked away as his eyelids slowly opened, showing his sleepy amber-coloured eyes. In panic, I picked up my bag from the side of my desk and hurriedly took out my notebook, but I failed to do so – resulting to falling pens and notebooks on the floor.

I tried to catch some of my pens not knowing what to do. Oh my god! Why do I always get clumsy when he’s around? I looked up to see Ryan staring down my things. He just woke up! I must’ve made him mad, he must be furious! Ahhh I don’t want him to look up at me. His eyes must be full of— I stopped freaking out when I heard his low chuckle.

“You’re pretty clumsy, aren’t you?” He stood up from his chair and knelt down the floor to pick my things up. After months of sitting beside him, this is the first time he has spoken to me! I’m going to write this in my diary later (if I even have one).

The squeals of the girls in our room got my attention back to reality and I hurriedly knelt down in front of him, also picking up my things from the ground. I shyly looked up him and saw that he’s focused in placing my books on my table. He looked down as he was going to – I think – pick up my pens seeing that I’m not picking anything up.

“Are you always this clumsy?” He asked as he picked up my pens that were scattered all around my area. I looked at his amber eyes and slowly shook my head. “How about dozing off?” He let out a small chuckle that caused my cheeks to heat up ten times more than its heat earlier. I quickly shook my head and picked up the remaining things on the ground.

I got up after him and I quickly arranged my things back in my bag before saying looking back at  him. He just smirked at me and nodded. How can he be so beautiful? – No. I mentally slapped myself and looked down my bag before he could actually see my red cheeks.

“Why are your cheeks so red?” I almost jumped from my seat when I heard his voice near me. I looked to my left and noticed that he’s leaning towards me. I think my heart just fell to the ground?

“Uhm.. Because.. it’s.. hot?” I half said, half asked slowly, not knowing what I should say. He just raised his eyebrows and smirked at me.

“Then why are you wearing a jacket?” He asked again, leaning his shoulder on his table and sitting back at his chair which is now faced at my side.

“Uhm.. Because it’s cold?” I pursed my lips and thought about what I just said. Wait. I said it was hot and said it was cold? Yes. Really? As in really, really? How could I be so stupid?

His silent laugh brought me back to the real world and I just looked at him – confused. “You do realize that you said it was hot and then it was cold, right?” He grinned at me, showing me his complete, white, teeth. Can he be more perfect?

“Uh, yes?” I answered at him, mentally slapping myself again. Why am I so stupid? Yes? Is that all I’m going to say?

He looked at me, slightly amused, his amber eyes piercing through me. He opened his mouth, about to say something, when our teacher walked in. “Never mind.” He said, arranging his seat so it’s facing front again.

THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! I shouted inside my head and happily took out my notebook – slowly and carefully this time.

**

“And and and?” Iya literally squealed whilst Maddie just rolled her eyes at her. I told them that I talked to Ryan today and I think that’s what got her excited about my story. I didn’t tell her about the part that I answered hot and cold. I cut it to the part where he helped me put my things back to normal, and now she’s thinking that there’s definitely more to it.

“There’s nothing more. He just helped and I said—“ I stopped myself and thought about what happened earlier.

“You said what? Hey Jacy?” I bit my lower lip, trying to remember the happenings earlier. My eyes widened when I realized that—

“Jacy?” Maddie put a had to my shoulder, making me snap back from my thoughts.

“Why? Is Ryan there? Or maybe Nathan?” Iya asked, looking behind her.

I shook my head and answered, “I didn’t even say thank you!” She laughed at my outburst together with Maddie.

“Just.. that?” Iya managed to say in between her laughs.

“What’s so funny?” I asked them and Iya just continued laughing. I looked at Maddie who was now wiping her cheeks and raised one eyebrow at her.

“Oh, nothing. You’re just overly cute.” She said and grinned at me.

---

a/n: I would really appreciate it if you comment your thoughts or even criticize my work. Well, not that bad criticizing, but the good ones that would make me more inspired in writing? And maybe some tips that can help me get better in writing stories? Just anything. Lol. Sorry, sorry for being awful at expressing my thoughts and in typing. But anyways, thank you for reading, and please please please, comment and vote? ♥

Continue Reading