Stalking My Revenge (Sequel t...

By khassal

(Sequel to Unbearable Silence!) Zack and Tyler are out for revenge! Will Anastasia and Isaac get their happil... More

Stalking My Revenge (Sequel to Unbearable Silence)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Epilogue
This is not a new chapter as this book is already completed

Chapter nine

5.4K 285 65
By khassal

Chapter nine  

As soon as we rounded the corner and out of sight of the station, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started to scream but with his arms tightening painfully around my legs to shut me up, I immediately shut up. He was holding so tightly I really thought that he was going to crush my legs at any second but as we began running further down a side of a building, he began to loosen his grip on me a little. Closing my eyes tightly, I thought this was the end for me, for what felt like the millionth time in my pathetic so-called life.

I couldn’t believe that things had gone down hill so quick. I had only been celebrating the opening of my biggest achievement in life only for all hell to break loose and I still hadn’t a clue what I had ever done, to cause all of the pain that is inflicted on my life. The screeching of tyres startled me to a point were tightly closed eyes sprung open. There right in front of me was a large unmarked van. it was completely black, even the driver’s windows where heavily tinted. Within seconds, I was snatched out of one set of arms only to be shoved into another set of waiting arms, only this set of arms were stronger, rougher.

 However, before I could even make out what or even who was in the back of the van that I was thrown into, a blindfold was placed tightly over my eyes, leaving me incomplete darkness once again. My heart was beating so rapidly that I was starting to feel dizzy but I didn’t know whether that was because I was scared or if it was the lack of air that I struggled taking in.

 With not being able to see what was going on around me, and feeling two bodies closing in on either side of me I was becoming more petrified with every passing second. I could hear different voices shouting orders out from around me. Hearing so many different voices, I began to freak out.

 My body began to shake so violently I knew I was going into shock and as much as I tried to snap myself out of it, I couldn’t. I was surrounded by what seemed like twenty to thirty men and for the life of me, I couldn’t stop my teeth chattering long enough to ask anything.  A gentle warm arm wrapped it self around me but this time I wasn’t scared, I didn’t get that repulsive feeling and for some unknown reason, it felt good. Although I knew I should’ve been fighting wildly to break away from whomever’s arms I was in, the caring gesture was just what I needed right now and the soft hold this man had on me was starting to calm my uncontrollable shaking body down.

I must of dosed off because as I woke up, we were still in the van but I was no longer blindfolded or in the back. I was now in the passenger seat alongside the man who had bailed me out of the police station. “Well good morning sleepy head” he said smiling. I couldn’t believe the nerve of this man. Nonetheless, I was too tired to start shouting my head off at him, no mind to ask where he was taking me. Therefore, I just closed my eyes again willing sleep to take over me but then he started talking but not at me, he was on the phone.

 “Yes she is with me.” then he went silent, I guess whoever was on the other end was now speaking. “No” then, silent “Yes” then more silence. After every word he spoke the silence tormented me to know end, I wanted to know what he was saying yes and no to, and who to.  “Ok we will be arriving there in the next hour or so.” Bile rose in my mouth as I heard those words. Not only did I not know where we were going but whom he was taking me too. Fear of the unknowing, felt worse then having been kidnapped and thrown in the back of the van with the twenty to thirty men.

The thought of him taking me to Zack had my legs crossing and my arms wrapping around my body protectively. Remembering the day where Zack nearly raped me, I knew without a doubt that if he were ever to get his hands on me again, he would surely finish what he had started.  Nevertheless, as much as that terrified me, what he was going to do to me after he had gotten what he wanted scared me more.

The driver then startled me as he shoved something cold onto my lap. Looking down I was happy to see that it was only a bottle of water. My heart slowly began to slow down as I chugged down the water thirstily. After a few seconds, I plucked up enough courage to finally ask the many questions that have been tormenting and torturing me since I had been bailed. “Where are you taking me and why did you bail me out?” I asked sounding much more confident than I felt. Only silence filled the van and just when I was going to ask him, again, he spoke up. “Anastasia even though I know you won’t believe a word I say; I am actually here to help you. I need to keep you safe, that is my job whether you believe me or not, that it is up to you.” I could tell he was telling the truth but I still felt on edge, I didn’t feel safe.

 As if he had read my mind, he spoke up again. “Look I can’t tell you much but I can tell you this Tyler is not who you think he is. Isaac is going to be just fine, he woke up from his comma last night and Zack is going to go down very soon. I know you’ve been through a lot and you have every right not to trust anyone but please I really need you to trust me right now. I promise on my children’s lives that I will never lay a finger on you or harm you in any way.” Although he wasn’t staring right at me as he was concentrating on the road a head, I knew he was speaking the truth.

The silence for the rest of the journey wasn’t as uncomfortable as before we spoke but it wasn’t comfortable either. I did however feel like I could trust this man. Whether it was what he had told me earlier, or just knowing he had children, I’m not sure but I didn’t feel as if he was going to kill me at any second. He had also reassured me that he was not taking me to Zack, which also lifted a huge weight of my mind. In addition, what made me feel even surer to trust this man, was by the way his body would go rigid and the way his voiced hardened when he spoke of Zack. I could tell he wanted him gone as much as I did but what Zack had done to him I hadn’t a clue, and I sure as hell  didn’t want to risk asking him just encase he blew up on me.

As we approached what looked to be a mansion my eyes nearly popped out of my head. It was beautiful and if it weren’t for the armed security surrounding the place it would have been my fairytale house.

 It was so not, what I was expecting to see at all because I was really expecting to arrive at some run down place or even one of those unit types of buildings. I started to feel more anxious as we neared the mansion as there waiting by the massive open front door, was four suited men but not like the normal businessmen you’d see every day. These men looked in some way powerful and I don’t mean in strength either, the aura that surrounded them told me these men where very high up in whatever they did.

One of the men stepped forward and opened the door for me, although deep down I knew I was safe, I didn’t feel it. Tears streamed down my face as I shook and as hard as I fought to stop both the tears and my body from shaking I couldn’t. Then from out of know where my mum and dad came running to me. My mum ran into the man pushing him away from me, if it weren’t for the position I was in right now I would’ve laughed.  My mum was much smaller then the man but the way she just rammed into him and knocked him out of the way looked hilarious. However, right now I just felt so relieved that they were here with me, safe.

 “MUM, DAD” I screamed as they both hugged me. It was a very squashed and awkward hug but I didn’t care, I was just so happy to be in the arms of someone I could not only trust but whom I loved more than anything in this world. “Oh Anastasia we were so worried about you. Please don’t ever and I mean ever fly off like that again you hear me?” my mother scolded me but it came out more as relief than a scolding. “I’m sorry” was all I said as my dad picked me up and carried me towards the house.

*********************************

I have a massive treat for you all!

Up next is going to be Tyler’s POV

Where do you think they have taken Anastasia?

I know a few of you are feeling confused but that’s the mystery lol

Everything will be clear by the end of the next chapter

Thanks a million for reading voting and commenting

Love you all as always Mel xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
14.3K 484 44
One by one the boys got a lunch detention. A fight almost broke out between two of them. Suddenly over the speakers terrifying new comes will they su...
1.2K 76 24
"These violent delights have violent ends, And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume." Do they consume the ash an...
8.4K 405 35
Will it be Anastasia and Nathaniel against the world? Despite all the odds, they always find their way back to each other and the universe has a funn...