Meant To Be (2020)

Oleh Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 12

8.2K 317 152
Oleh Izzanians20

(A/N: They're back at school!)

The rumours about Naeun being Taehyung's girlfriend and Mark being an idol, kills me. I have no time for them, or it's the other way around.

"Yah, Jennie! You're spacing out", I felt a nudge in my arm and looked at Jisoo.

"What?", I asked.

"I said you're spacing out. Is there something wrong?", She asked and I shook my head.

We are currently eating at the cafeteria and Jisoo is my new found friend. Since Taehyung and Mark can't come near me. Because again, for my safety.

"You miss Mark don't you?", She asked and I sighed.

It isn't just Mark, if only she knew. I just sighed and she pat my back.

"Don't worry, you can be together again", she said and I smiled at her.

"Oh by the way, since your best friend Mark is an idol, why don't you become one?", I felt my ears twinge at what Jisoo said.

"Pardon?", I asked.

"There's an upcoming audition at YG, why don't we audtion together?", She asked, with her eyes sparkling with hope.

I was about to agree when, I thought about Taemin. If I become idol, who will take care of him?.

"So what? Are you in or out?", Jisoo asked and I could see a frown on her face already.

"Jisoo, thanks for the offer but---"

"I get it, it's that kid right?", I felt my heart stopped when she said that.

She knew?

"I saw you and Mark with a kid at an ice cream parlor the other week. So, you guys aren't just best friends?", I immediately shook my head to disagree.

"Mark and I are best friends. But that kid,", I sighed deeply and leaned in towards her ear.

Jisoo can be trusted, I know. She's nice, beautiful, honest. I knowshe would keep this important secret.

"That kid is my son. Please don't tell anyone", I whispered and she frozed for a moment.

She slowly looked at me and then a smile appeared on her face. She suddenly squealed causing the other student to look at us.

"Really? When will I get to see that cute puff ball?", She asked excitedly.

"Y-You want to meet him?", I asked.

"Of course, I have a feeling that your son, is special. I just can't put my finger on it", she looked up as if she's thinking.

Taemin is indeed special. Taehyung is his father and Mark is his uncle. Mostly, they're both idols.

"So, can I meet him?", She asked and I nodded.

"Sure. When will you want to meet him?", I asked.

"How about later?", I nodded and she clapped her hands.

"Great, I'll bring Lisa and Rosé"

**********

"Aigoo! He's so cute", Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé giggled while watching Taemin eat the cake they bought.

"Thank you Aunt Jisoo, Aunt Rosé and Aunt Lisa", Taemin smiled.

"No, Taemin call me Mama Rosé okay?", Rosé corrected.

"Call me Momma Lisa. How's that sound?", Taemin nodded and Lisa cheered.

"Call me Momshie Jisoo. Okay baby?", Jisoo pinched Taemin's cheek.

They were surrounding Taemin and watch everything he does. I smiled, I'm slowly letting Taemin enter the real world.

"He's so cute. I want to take you home", Jisoo hugged him tightly and I could see Taemin wanting to get free.

"So Jennie, who really is Taemin's father?", Rosé asked and gulped.

"Uhm, he's someone", I replied.

I feel bad for lying though, but if it's for Taehyung's safety, a white lie won't hurt.

"Are you sure? Taemin looks like someone though, I can't point it out", Lisa said and I just smiled nervously.

"Mommy, I want to sleep", Taemin walked towards me and yawned.

"Awww, he's so cute! He looks like Taehyung!", Lisa shouted and I frozed.

I could see the three of them froze too. I bit my lower lip as they look hesitant to ask me or not.

"J-Jennie, is Taemin, Taehyung's?", Jisoo asked, stuttering.

I sighed and I clenched my fist.

"You know my Daddy? Are you also Daddy's friends?", Taemin cheered and the secret is now revealed.

I heard the girls gasped but later on squealed. I looked at them puzzled.

"I knew it wasn't Naeun", Rosé said.

"Of course, I couldn't see spark between the two of them", Lisa added.

"And also, I always caught Taehyung kept on staring at Jennie", Jisoo grinned and I think I just blushed.

"So, now that Taemin's father and uncle is an idol, what about his mother?", Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Seriously! She's not over that yet?

"Jisoo, if I become an idol, what about Taemin? Who will take care of him?", I asked.

"Well, you can bring Taemin at the company you know", Rosé replied.

"He has school Rosé", I plainly said.

"Then your mother, will take care of him", Lisa simply said and Jisoo slapped her arm.

"Oh Pokpak! I didn't know you're so smart!", Lisa just rolled her eyes.

I looked back at Taemin who was watching TV. Will he really be okay without me?

**********

"Sure why not!", My Mom immediately replied when I asked if she could take care of Taemin.

I also told her about my plan on becoming an idol.

"Just don't forget to come home some time okay?", Mom reminded and I nodded.

"Thanks mom", I said.

"Now go! You'll be late for the auditions", mom said and I ran to where Jisoo and the others are.

"So, ready girls?", I asked.

"Ready!"

**********

We all auditioned and one word describes what I'm feeling, Nervous. Well who wouldn't? I mean there are tons of people wanting to be an idol. What if I don't get picked?

Finally, it's our turn and I'm seriously nervous right now. I was the first one to called and I swear, my heart wants out of my body.

"Name?", Was the first question when I entered the audition room.

"Kim Jennie", I replied shortly.

"Okay, give us what you got darling", that's my cue.

I sang and rapped. I didn't show any signs I was nervous even though I honestly am. I could see that they're enjoying my performance so I smiled a little. This is for Taemin, and for the people to accept me and Taehyung.

After my performance, they complimented me and I felt happy. Honestly, I'm not confident that I have a talent. But they'll just call me when I'll be picked. I got out and saw Lisa who was coming out of the second audition room.

"Good luck Guys", we bid to Rosé and Jisoo who were the next ones to auditioned.

I walked next to Lisa who was frowning.

"You okay?", I asked.

"I'm nervous Jennie, what if I don't get accepted? I'll just disappoint BamBam", I raised my eyebrow at her.

BamBam of Got7?

"BamBam?", I asked.

"Oh, he's my childhood friend. We planned to audition to become idols and he's the first one who got accepted. So now, I'm trying to fulfill our promise", she said with a smile on her face.

Of course, their story is different from mine. Now that I mentioned Got7, what will Mark react? Most of all, what would Taehyung say?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.4K 1.1K 41
Taehyung always believed that he loves Jennie and now that she's with him... He still feels like a part of him is missing. Jisoo loved Taehyung with...
224K 7.7K 54
Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secretly crushing on Jungkook even before sh...
252K 8.6K 31
Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and many more. Will they be able to love ea...
3.4K 104 23
Updates every 2 weeks on Monday 00:00 GMT Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo are all sisters who got adopted by a strange old lady and get told about who t...