Untamable || Bakugou Katsuki...

By animx1

"She was a storm. Not the kind you run from, but the kind you chase." All her life, (F/N) (L/N) had been told... More

what's in a name?
two new friends and a listening problem
staring contest with my third eye
Author's note
homerun
rock hard roach
the floor is lava (and so is the curry)

two onions and a cat

6.5K 331 426
By animx1

"Honeeeeey, I'm home!"

You slammed the door behind you and kicked off your shoes, your bra coming off shortly after. Two empty bowls of what used to be oatmeal sat on the coffee table, and the black jacket you meant to take to school still hung on the back of the couch.

Ahh yes, exactly how left it... Now where the hell is-

"Meoowrrr."

Out of nowhere, your fat ass cat appeared, rubbing himself up against your leg. He let out some loud purrs, continuing to harass your leg with his fluffy body.

Sounds more like a car engine if you ask me.

"How was your day, Quirk? Catch any mice?"

He looked up at you and tilted his head, his green eyes baring into your soul.

This isn't fucking Tom and Jerry.

"Damn, looks like someone's in a bad mood."

The joints in your knees popped as you crouched down, getting eye level with your sassy feline friend.

I still don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I can read his mind.

You patted his white furry head and scratched under his chin, knowing that was his favorite spot.

I haven't eaten anything since you left for school, of course I'm grumpy.

The scraggly cat then followed you as you walked into the kitchen, his paws making tiny tapping sounds against the wood.

"Soooo, you're mad right now?"

Yup.

"Hmm," you reached for the fridge handle and looked down at him. "I guess that makes you-"

Please don't.

"-a sour puss."

Whatever the hell your cat said next was lost to you as your quirk ran out.

"I can't hear you anymore, hope you know that."

"Meeooowooww."

And I can't speak cat. Yet.

You swung open the fridge door to find it more barren than the Sahara desert.

Guess I forgot to go grocery shopping.

"Well Quirk, looks like-"

Hang on, there's something in the back!

The frosty air from the fridge gave you a chill down your spine as you stuck your head in.

So... two onions and a half eaten can of tuna.

Your stomach growled and you looked back at your equally hungry cat. He's lucky I love him.

"Good news! I have some tuna," you unwrapped the top of the can and set it on the floor, "bon appetit, mon chat!"

You glanced back over at the two onions sitting on the top shelf.

Yeah... no thanks.

In an attempt to ignore the pangs of hunger running throughout your body, you ran back into the living room and dived onto the couch.

When in doubt, nap it out.

After tossing and turning for a little bit, you reached for your phone.

"I'll wake up in," let's see, I work at five and it's about one right now, "three hours." You clicked your phone alarm and turned your sound up all the way.

"G'night Quirk!"

~~~~~

You patted down your bedhead and sighed, stretching your arms above your head.

Stupid alarm... set to a.m. instead of p.m.... making me late for work...now I have to clean the toilets again.

I wonder if the barista knows her shirt is inside out.

Who the fuck was that?

You looked up at the only customer in the store; the woman quickly looked away after obviously staring at you.

Oh yeah, the lady that ordered the mocha latte with soy milk a couple seconds ago.

She quickly grabbed her coffee and pushed the glass door, waving bye over her shoulder.

"Have a good day," you stretched your fake smile even wider, "and thanks for choosing herobucks as your coffee café!"

It's not like there's another coffee café in town anyways.

"Tch."

So rude. Who spit in her coffee?

You grabbed a wet rag and started cleaning out the blender. Oh wait, I did.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Mind your business, Karen."

You turned to look your coworker in her icy blue eyes. There wasn't anything wrong with her; she just always acts like she's better than everyone else. Of course, she always got the best tips because of how overly sweet she was with customers.

"Hey, could you close shop tonight?"

God her voice is so nasally.

"Why should I?"

The florescent lights hummed, filling the silence of the empty restaurant. She flipped her dark hair over her shoulder and blew her bangs out of her face. "Well, I just happen to have a date tonight."

With a handsome masked ninja named Kakashi.

"...So you're rewatching Naruto again, huh?"

She picked up an empty herobucks cup and chucked it at you. "Stop reading my mind!"

You slid to the left, barely dodging the flying cup. "A student at U.A would never let themselves get hit by-DAMN IT!"

A second paper cup bounced off your face and hit the floor. You rubbed the spot on your forehead the cup hit, sending her the nastiest glare you could muster.

"Karma's a bitch."

So are you.

She picked the cup off the ground and tossed it in the trash. "Anyways, it shouldn't be that much of a problem," her green apron loosened around her waist and she stuffed it under the register, "we haven't had anyone besides that lady come in the last 20 minutes, and we close in the next ten minutes."

"Yeah, yeah," you waved her off, "I'll do it. But next time you have to clean the bathrooms."

"Only if you're on time," she smirked, grabbing her bag and keys. "Don't forget to lock the doors."

She walked toward the door, placing one hand on the handle.

"Oh," she tilted her head over her shoulder, looking you in the eyes.

I counted all of the cookies behind the counter, so don't even think about stealing one.

"Don't you have a 'handsome masked ninja' to see?"

Her face turned two shades darker as she sharply turned around, yanking the door open.

Scew you.

"I would if I could!"

The door slowly closed, leaving you alone. I'm just gonna start cleaning up now. Maybe I can get out of here earl-

The ding of the door opening pulled you out of your thoughts.

"Hi, welcome to-"

Holy shit she looks just like Bakugou.

A pretty blonde woman stood at the front of the store, clutching her purse. She gave you a funny look and slowly walked up to the counter.

"You okay, kid?" She set her purse down put a hand to your forehead, "You look like you just saw a ghost!

"I-I'm alright! So what can I get for you?"

Her eyes look just like his... this is too weird.

Hnn, what did Katsuki say he wanted?

She gritted her teeth and sighed. That punk should've come in here and ordered himself! I'm just gonna get him something nasty.

"We have a fresh batch of raisin oatmeal cookies! You could always give one to him and tell him its chocolate chip."

"That's perfect-wait."

Shit, I'm not supposed to tell customers about my quirk. Shit shit shit-

"-How'd you know what I was thinkin'?"

Maybe she has some sort of mind reading quirk.

"I have a mind reading quirk."

Fuck yeah, I was right!

"I'm actually not supposed to tell people-"

"-With that kinda quirk you should apply for U.A high school!"

Bakugou's mom smiled at you, the corners of her eyes scrunching together.

I wonder if that's what it looks like when Bakugou smiles... if he ever smiles.

"I'm uh," you sheepishly looked away, "actually in class with your son."

She covered her mouth and laughed. "I'm-god that must be horrible-so sorry if he's yelled at you or done anything. Katsuki is just a misunderstood kid."

'Oatmeal shit.'

'Shitstain.'

'Piece of shit.'

You smirked, "He really likes the word shit, doesn't he?"

"Takes after me on that one," she pointed at herself and winked.

"Anyways, what can I-"

A loud, inhumane noise irrupted from your stomach, ceasing all talking.

That sounded like someone drop kicking a cat.

That's actually the exact sound Quirk makes when I wake him up in the morning.

"Was that your stomach?"

You looked back up at her and nodded in defeat. "I forgot to go grocery shopping."

Bakugou's mom looked around the place and then grabbed her purse.

"Close up shop," she turned around and walked toward the door.

"Huh?"

"I'll be in the car, don't take too long!"

And don't worry, Bakugou's at home. He's not waiting in the car to yell at you like a little bitch.

"Wait," you jumped up and slid over the counter, "where are we going?"

That was so smooth of me.

She stopped and sighed. "To my house!"

Can't have one of Katsuki's friends going hungry, now can I?

You watched her blonde hair disappear as she walked outside into the night. Grabbing the bathroom supplies, you groaned.

I should've just eaten those damn onions.

A/N: So it's finally time to start writing about BAKUGOU!!!!! these past few chapters have really just been setting up for these next few moments :) as always, thanks for your support ♥ till next time ;)

p.s: do you guys have a favorite villian??? from bnha or in general (or maybe both!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
861K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...