The Little Avengers

Par ageplayfandomwriter

Steve comes back from a hard mission and his mind starts to play with him want to go so badly into little hea... Plus

Chapter 1: The Prologue
Chapter 2: The Party Begins
Chapter 3: The Next Morning
Chapter 5: The Search For The Leaders
Chapter 6: Deep In The Hydra Base
Chapter 7: The Dangerous Rescue
Chapter 8: He's our what?!
Chapter 9: The Search For Heroes
Chapter 10: The New Little
Chapter 11: The Late Night Guest
Chapter 12: The Sleepover
Chapter 13: Christmas Eve
Chapter 14: Christmas Day!
Chapter 15: The Forest
Chapter 16: Into The Woods
Chapter 17: The Meeting
Chapter 18: Remember Me
Chapter 19: Captain Hydra
Chapter 20: The Trip Begins
Chapter 21: Welcome to Wakanda
Chapter 22: Trouble With The Gods
Chapter 23: Time To Be Big
Chapter 24: The Unexpected Late Night Guests
Chapter 25: Tower Assult
Chapter 26: The Break Out
Chapter 27: The First Day Of Snow
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: The Nightmares
Chapter 31: The Journey To California
Chapter 32: DisneyLand Here We Come

Chapter 4: The Unexpected Visitor

17.6K 269 86
Par ageplayfandomwriter

Red lights flash and alarms sounded around the tower which could only mean one thing, the tower was under attack. Tony and Bruce ran from computer to computer to see what was happening and where it was happening. Tony moved the cameras on the tower he found a sign of what was happening. A huge hole on the 4th floor on the outside of the building. He pushed the computer over to Bruce to examine the hole as started to talk to Jarvis.

"Jarvis scan and lock down the forth floor. I want to know who we are dealing with." He said as he checked the cameras for the forth floor. That's when he saw it, the person who was attacking them. It's seemed like something impossible how could he even be alive?! Jarvis finally answered Tony "Scan complete. The person attacking us is Johann Shmidt otherwise known as Red Skull."

*****************
Bucky, Steve and Thor worked out in the Tower's gym. Bucky ran in the treadmill while Thor and Steve did bench presses. Each would add another weight to out do the other. Steve started to struggle to lift his bar up. "Thor you're not going to beat me just yet." And with that Steve lifted the weights in the air then put it back down on the ground. Steve looked up blushing alittle.

Thor laughed "Good job Captain! I'm going to get two more weights and beat that!" Thor announced happily then went into the other room. Bucky got off the treadmill and walked over to Steve seeing him blushing. "What wrong Steve? Did you have an accident lifting the heavy weight?" He asked softly and quietly.

Steve blushed some more at Bucky snapping back into his little space. He looked up at the door Thor walked through turn back at Bucky and nodded smiling embarrassed. Bucky smiled back and kissed Steve's cheek "Come on let's go change that wet-."

Bucky was interrupted by the sound and lights of the Avenger's Tower alarms going off. Thor ran back into the room join the two "What be that annoying sound?" Steve instantly snapped back into his big head space being the leader. He looked at the two "That alarm means the Tower is under attack. We need to get to the lab fast." Steve said looking abit worried.

The two nodded, they all ran down the halls, past the living and kitchen and into the lab where they found a worried Bruce and a beyond worried Tony. The two ran back and forth between computers.

Steve stopped the two "What's going on? What are we dealing with?" Bruce lift up his head to answer Steve but Tony answered faster. "We have break in on the 4th floor doesn't seem like much but we should get ready to fight it. Looks to be like a couple of hydra agents with alien tech." Tony said extremely fast.

Steve nodded and could sense something was wrong with Tony. He looked back at the team. "Alright we are already three members down on this one so this is what I'm going to need. Bucky and Thor head to the north side and south side of that floor. I don't want anyone coming in or out on this one. Once the exits are secure take out some people and level the odds but be careful! Bruce you are going to be our eyes find the leader of this group and give Me and Tony the location. Once the leader is out it's only a matter of time before they all give up." They all nodded. "Alright everyone suit up!"

Everyone left the room except Bruce who moved all of the computer next to him. He grabbed a mic and hooked it into the system so he could talk to them. They all ran into their room and changed into their suits. Thor grabbed his hammer headed towards the south exit, Bucky grabbed his gun and headed to the north exit, and Steve grabbed his shield placing it on his arm then ran and waited for Tony. Tony quickly ran to his lab and suited up into his armor. He took off flying and soon met up with Steve.

"Sorry I'm late." He joked pressing a button and his helmet disappearing. Steve smiled "Is everyone ready?" He said to the team.

"Yes Captain!" Thor said excitedly but quiet

"Yes Cap." Banner said on the mics

"Yes Steve." Bucky said quietly standing in position.

Steve looked at Tony who still looked worried. He turned off his mic and grabbed Tony's arm looking into his eyes worried "Tony what's going on I know that face I know something is wrong." He said concerned. Tony sighed and looked over the corner seeing if Red Skull was there, he then looked at Steve. "This isn't any Hydra leader we are dealing with it's THE hydra leader!"

Steve stood confused looking at Tony. Tony shook his head "Steve when I looked on the camera I saw Red Skull. He's some how alive!" Steve looked at Tony shocked "That can't be possible! Last time I saw him he touched the tesseract and disappeared or died? It was hard to say what exactly happen to him. But he was gone! Never seen again." Tony nodded "Yes Steve but I know what I saw! He's alive and he has alien weapons just like the ones from the last mission. He must have been teleported into space from the tesseract. Whatever the case may be we need to be careful and when we get him we need to bring him in for some serious questions."

Steve nodded, he turned on his mics "Alright everyone be careful we are dealing with a very power hydra leader and alien weaponry. On my signal we attack." He looked at Tony then at the Hydra goons. He pulled his arm back and threw his shield hitting one and bouncing off hitting three more. Then the battle began!

Bucky handled the north exit taking down the three who were guarding the exit. He smiled "Well that was easier than I though." Just as he finished saying that Bruce shouted "Three more behind you!" Bucky quickly turned around and started to shoot. He hit one immediately, then ran and flipped a desk for cover. The two used high tech alien guns and were beginning to break his cover.

As for Thor, he was having a blast! He was hitting hydra goons left and right with his hammer. Once they were all gone he kissed his hammer. "What ever would I do without-." Out of nowhere one of the hydra goons used a high tech gun and shot Thor across the room. He hit 4 columns before landing on the ground. He stood up and held his hand out which his hammer flied into. "So that's how thy want to play it."

After taking out a couple of goons Steve and Tony quietly and carefully picked up on Red Skull's trail. They started to walk to where they were last seen on the cameras from Banner. Steve whispered to Tony "Why would he choose the 4th floor to break into? If he wanted to attack us he would choose the top floor. What's on this floor that he would want?"

Tony nodded with his helmet on, inside he talked to Jarvis about that question. "Steve had a point there Jarvis what's on this floor that's important?" Jarvis pulled up a couple of things but then the search was complete. "The Towers main power source is on the forth-."

Before Jarvis could finish the whole tower when dark. The Towers emergency systems slammed in and all exits and windows were sealed. Mics, cameras, and Jarvis were all offline. Soon the emergency red lights came on. "Jarvis?!" Tony said noticing the emergency lights. "Guess we are flying solo Cap." He said pressing a button and his helmet disappeared. Just as he said that they heard voices up ahead. Steve pointed to the left and right and they both hid on opposite of the room, ready to attack.

Red Skull walked out of the main power room with his arms behind his back and had three guards at each side of him. Steve couldn't believe his eyes. The man he always fought to defeat was standing right in front of him. Seeing him started to make his little side kick in, normally he would be patient and wait till he found the right moment. Tony looked over seeing Steve get mad and madder. He tried to get his attention to stop him from what he knew was coming next.

But since his little side was slipping in fast he just acted out. He threw his shield at two of the guards and went straight for Red Skull till a hydra agent shot Steve with the alien gun. The hit took him across the room hitting his head on one of the columns before he fell down and laid on the ground half unconscious. Tony sighed and stood up staring to fight the other hydra agents.

**********************

Bruce jumped when all of the camera went out. His heart died, Tony was out there and he no longer had eyes on him and with Jarvis down he didn't know what was going on there. He stopped had to calm himself down, he didn't want the green guy to come out again. Lost in his panic he forgot the last location of Tony. He only remembered Bucky's last known location and with that he took off down the hall and towards the stairs.

Bucky held his ground, the two agents before were gone and in place of them three more started to attack him shooting him with all types of crazy guns. That soon stopped when Bruce finally made it to that floor. One of the hydra goons saw him and started to shoot at him which basically pushed him over the edge.

Bucky was quizzical when the shooting stopped until he heard the Hulks roar. And soon those three hydra goons flew over his head and landed beaten and unconscious in front of him. Bucky stood up from his cover when Hulk ran over. Bucky put his hands in the air "Wow wow wow big guy it's me! It's Bucky! Take it easy!"

Hulk stopped for a minute then yelled "Tony missing! Me find him now!!" Bucky nodded "Okay, okay let go find Tony! And while we are there let's look for Steve and Thor." Hulk nodded and the two of them went down the hall taking out anyone left.

They walked into the room to find it a huge mess. There was huge holes in the wall, desk and tables beyond smashed, and no sign of Steve or Tony anywhere. Hulk roared again and stomped around the room looking for Tony. Bucky walked around looking for any sign of Steve when he found it.

Steve's shield and helmet where thrown to the side of the room. Both had scratch marks all over them. Bucky ran over grabbing the two. He knew they had Steve. He looked around the area frantically "Steve?!?!" He yelled out hoping for an answer. Hulk heard him and walked over sadden, in his hands was metal broken off Tony's suit. Bucky looked up at Hulk with the same sadden look "They have them." He said looking down at the shield in his hands.

Thor entered the room badly beaten from the battle. He was bleeding from different places on his arm and had bruises and scratches all over him. "Did we win?" He said softly making Bucky and Hulk turn around. Bucky shook his head. "We only lost."

*********Couple of minutes before*******

Steve barley got up. After that hard hit on his head he wasn't seeing or feeling right. But never the less he stood up putting his fist up.

Red Skull smiled as he saw the two Hydra agents walk towards Captain America. "It's good to see you Captain. It's been a long time." Steve looked up at the two agents coming towards him but his vision was getting very dizzy. He threw punches at the two missing terribly. One took their gun and hit him in the back sending him back down.

Steve tried to get up again but as soon as he knew it the hydra agents had their gun pointed right at him. They held his arms as they picked him off the ground and started to bring him to Red Skull.

Tony fought off the two hydra agents and was battling three more. Their alien tech was powerful.....very powerful. It started to blow off the metal on his suit! He took cover fearing for anything worse to be done to his suit. That is when someone snuck up from behind and shot him with a new gun taking all of the power out of his suit making it useless.

Tony pressed the button for the little emergency power it had left to get him out of his armor. He jumped out only having his black jumpsuit on him. He grabbed a blank of wood that was laying on the floor in front of him and hit a hydra goon but as soon as he knew it we was out numbered. They grabbed him and brought him and Steve up to Red Skull.

Tony struggled to break out of their grip but Steve didn't bother. He was already so beaten in the fight it would be no use. Red Skull ripped Captain America's helmet off and threw it to the side of the room where his shield was laying "Your just a man Captain and so are you Ironman." He smiled at the two "We have just what we came here for." He looked up at the two hydra agents who were standing behind Steve and Tony and nodded. The two agents took the back of their alien guns and hit them in the back of the head knocking them both unconscious.

With that they made another huge hole in the side of the building using another one of their alien tech guns. A jet soon arrived where the hole was and they dragged Tony and Steve into the jet and took off.

*******Back to the present*******

Bucky sat in Steve's room holding his shield in his hand. If only he had been there with him, if only he saved him or had been there in time. He continued to worry about Steve especially since he has been letting his little side go freely lately. He worried about his little he loved so dearly. Who knows where he could be? Or if he was ok?

Bruce sat in the lab with two of the computers next to him. His pants were ripped and his hair was a wreck. He never changed after becoming the Hulk. He went straight back to looking for Tony, the one he loved so dearly. He searched every camera in every part of New York for any sign. He used the emergency generator Tony had under his workbench to power the computers. He continued to work nonstop for his love, his Tony, where ever he was, he was going to find.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I loved writing this chapter for the exciting action! If you liked this chapter and want to see more star it! And if you have a suggestion please give me a comment! If I like the idea I'll add it in and give you a shout out! Thank you so much for the support and I will see you all in the next chapter!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21K 818 14
Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another Parallel Universe to come through. Steve...
5.5K 197 22
"After the baths and after the Dino-nuggets, and after they put the boys to sleep, Steve and Bucky collapsed into their own bed. Content with just be...
66.9K 1.6K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
481K 9.9K 24
Warning: This is an Agere story. If you are not interested don't read. Bucky was just welcomed into the Avengers, he and Steve are quickly becoming c...