BTS fluffs and imagines

By izzysusman

Just some cute imagines/ fluffs about our boys, please don't copy or plagiarize, these are all for fun. ❤️ More

Dinner party-jungkook
Barista- Jimin
Snap chat- Suga
Save me- Jimin
Tutor- Rap Monster
School- V
Cooking class-Jin
Pillow fight- Jungkook
Ice cream - Jungkook pt 1
Yoongi- cuddles
Jungkook- performance
Pool- J-Hope
Food- V pt 1
Delivery- V pt 2
Nap- V pt 3
Movies- V pt 4
Beach- Rapmonster
Library- suga
Scary movie- Jin
Sick day- Tae pt 5
Fluffy- Tae part 6

Ice cream - jungkook pt 2

2.6K 66 10
By izzysusman

It's scorching hot outside as you stand in the sun on the pavement. You are waiting for jungkook to come pick you up for your first date and he is taking so long. You have liked him for a while now and you never knew he liked you until he asked you out.

It's been almost 15 minutes since he called to say he was picking you up for lunch. You tap your food impatiently and a motorbike pulls up.

Jungkook steps off with a guilty look on his face. You cross your arms over your chest, annoyed.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting forever!"

"Listen I'm sorry, but there was a problem with the reservation for lunch and I had to go there but they kicked me out."

Your heart softens at the sight of his long face.

"I'm sorry I let you down (y/n), I just wanted our first date to be perfect."

"It's okay," you grip is face in your hands and look up to him," It's perfect as long as you are with me. We can go get some ice cream down the road."

His eyes brighten up and his little bunny face appears as he smiles.

You Walk side by side, holding his hand and you can't stop smiling.

The sun hits his face at such a perfect angle so that it frames his perfect nose and cheeks.

"(Y/n), why are you staring at me? We are here, what do you want to order."

"Oh um..," your eyes scan over the menu and you can't decide which flavor you want.

"She will have a vanilla scoop with strawberry sprinkles and I'll have a plain soft cone please," Jungkook orders for you.

"Yah! Why did you order for me?" You are slightly mad at him again.

He grins sheepishly," You were taking so long and I want ice cream."

You glare at him but your mood quickly changes as the waitress brings you your ice cream.

"Isn't that mine?" Jungkook licks your ice-cream.

"Whoops, here."

"Wait, let me try some of yours now that you so rudely stole mine."

"What ever you say babe," Jungkook chuckles as you reach for his ice cream," No, I'm going to feed you."

"Aish jinja? Come on jungkook," You sigh in disbelief as he laughs at you.

You move your head in the last second and he wipes ice cream on your face.

"Whoops!" He giggles childishly.

He sees the unhappy look on your face," Aww (y/n) I'm sorry, I've made you upset enough today."

He goes to kiss your cheek and then licks the ice cream off.

"That's disgusting! How could you-" He cuts you off with a quick kiss and a cheeky grin. It left you speechless and blushing.

"Here babe, you can have mine."

Authors note

Aww these chapters made me soft. This one was also about 500 words. I'll stop putting authors notes now :D k bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
157K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
250K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...