One Last Touch [Craig X Tweek...

By Kimchiartist

[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~Epilogue~
Author's Note
ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ
ცơơҠ 2 ıŞ ơųŧ!
!UPDATE!

~THE END~

1.6K 65 51
By Kimchiartist

Words:1847

Warnings: Bad grammar, Bad tense, Typos, Timeskip, Slightly twenny

{A/N I may rewrite this one}

"Craig, is it really okay for you not to wear your gloves? Aren't your hands feeling cold?" Tweek asked, worriedly.

Craig shrugged his shoulders, "I'm dead ,Tweek, I wouldn't get a cold, trust me."

That's not what Tweek was worrying about, he's worried that Craig would accidentally touch someone beside it's a festival. A lot of people would be there. What if they touch Craig?! What if Craig disappear within air?! He will never see him, never.

They had arrived the festival, as Tweek had already guess, almost everyone in South Park came. It made Tweek felt more anxious than before. His shake didn't stopped when they had arrived. It worried Tweek so much like he could just scream in the middle of the crowd.

Craig noticed Tweek's features. Then, he grabbed onto Tweek's shoulder to calm him down.

"Tweek..don't worry, everything is going to be okay, I know you're scared that i would disappear but listen to me. I will not leave you and that's a promise.." Craig knew he couldn't kept that promise but he'll try his best.

Tweek slightly whimpered and nodded, he trust Craig-no..he love Craig. He knew Craig love him back and will not leave him. Satisfied, Craig shoved his hands in his pocket jeans. It's weird for Craig not using any warm clothes but it didn't bugged him.

The festival was beautiful, everyone cheering and singing together, how the lights shine beautifully on the Christmas tree, looking at how many couples skating together. It's was beautiful. Tweek's eyes sparkled from the beautiful view he is seeing.

Craig smiled warmly then had an idea, "Hey Tweek," he bowed to his 'princess' and handing him a hand ,"would you like to skate with me?"

Tweek blushed and responded, "b-but you're not wearing gloves."

"Whoops, I forgot."

Craig walked to a nearby guy and said something to him. The guy nodded and gave Craig two paor of gloves. After that, Craig walked back to Tweek.

"I think it's your turn to wear the gloves, I've gotten bored wearing them almost all the time," Craig stated.

Tweek giggled, nod his head then wore the gloves. Then, Craig raised his hand which Tweek accept it, holding Craig's hand back.

They walked to the counter as Craig asked the manager for 2 skaters. Green and blue, a perfect combination for the two.

After having a bit trouble with tying their shoelace, they walked onto the ice. Tweek held Craig's hand tight, struggling not to fall.

"Agk! Don't let go, Craig you traitor!" Tweek whined.

"Sorry Tweek, thought you could skate," Craig smirked.

"Just don't let go!"

"I won't, I won't, calm down Tweek."

Craig lead Tweek the way to skate as Craig slowly placed his had on Tweek's waist making the other shivered. Tweek's hand lead to Craig shoulder as Craig Tweek's other hand on his. The two skate together like dancing on a ball.

"C-Craig, why does this look like we're dancing or sort of like that?" Tweek questioned.

"What if we are?" Craig smirk seductively making the other blushed.

They dance- skate together, looking at each other's eyes. Craig pulled Tweek even closer as they almost touch each other's nose. Tweek's eyes widened and pushed Craig away causing Tweek slipped, bumping his butt on the ice. Craig's eyes widened then laughed.

"Don't laugh!" Tweek whined.

"I'm s-sorry," Craig laughed.

The blonde huffed and pouted. Craig helped Tweek up but that does not stop them from skating again. Skating in circles, left, right, turn. Tweek feel a little awkward about this.

Tweek asked, "If we're sort of dancing shouldn't there be music or sort of like that?"

Craig just smiled, "I guess so but we can just imagined that there's music around us."

The blonde just nodded in respond. He tried to think of a song to help him blocked the awkwardness around him. Craig chuckled from how Tweek's cheeks started to heat up.

"You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound.." Tweek's eyes drifted to Craig. Craig is singing..

"There's so much more you can reclaim your crown..." Tweek stayed quiet while listening to hislover's voice. It may just be a person singing but it's enough for Tweek imagined music through his head.

"You're in control, rid of your monsters inside your head.."

"Put all your faults...to bed,"

"You can be king...again."

_______________________________________

A few minutes had passed after the ice skating. Tweek and Craig were just walking through the festival but suddenly a huge crowd walked passed them causing them to split.

Tweek started to panicked as he kept looking around, searching for Craig. Oh god, what if he just disappear?! Leaving Tweek alone! Gone forever- a hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder. Tweek turned and saw-

"Boo."

Tweek screamed but then he heard a familiar laugh. Craig...? The mask man took off his kitsune mask revealing Craig laughing his ass.

"Craig! How could you?! Y-you could have gave me a heart attack! o-or I could have punch you or-" Craig put the mask onto Tweek's making him stop talking and leans forward to kiss Tweek forward which was cover by the mask.

Tweek's cheeks heated up as he could feel steam coming out of his head. The older male pulled away, smiling at Tweek as he grabbed Tweek's hand kissing his palm.

"I love you, Tweek."

This is the moment, it's time for Tweek's turn to say those 3 words. Before he could say something to Craig, a sound of explosion was heard making the two of them looked up at the sky.

Fireworks

Usually Tweek would scream everytime the fireworks start but not today, not now. Tweek felt happy. The way how the fireworks explode forming colorful flowers, beautiful. The two smiled at the fireworks as they hold each other's hands. Nothing could separate this two apart.

"I love you.." Tweek muttered as he could tell Craig was grinning.

_______________________________________

The fireworks had ended and it's time to go home. Tweek was disappointed because he didn't want this to stop, he wanted more. He want to be with Craig more. Stop it Tweek, you're being selfish, just stop!

"Craig, I just thought of something," Craig hummed in respond. "How did you get those clothes?"

"You mean this?" Craig pointed his own clothes as Tweek nodded. "Well...it was my dad's, I found it in the tree house..I guess my dad wanted to give me this as a present when I become older.." Craig become speechless but he continued, "I shouldn't had been an asshole."

Tweek held Craig's hand tight, Craig looked at Tweek and smiled sadly. "But now, i'm not going to waste my time waiting for some shit to happen in my life, I.. I want to be with you, Tweek Tweak."

Tweek blushed as his eyes widened. Then, slowly he smiled warmly and replied, "me too, Craig.." Tweek glanced at Craig lips then looked down. You can't kiss me... but as long as you're with me, that would be enough.

After that, they continued to walked to Tweek's home. Tweek doesn't want the walk to be silent so he started a conversation with Craig.

"You know how to skate," Tweek said.

"Well yeah, my parents thought me how to skate back then," Craig chuckled. "It was great.."

"How about that mask? Do you got that from the tree house or something?" Tweek questioned.

"Ppfft- nawh, I bought it, when we gptten separated,I found a mask store so I guess why not if I just bought one mask."

Tweek pouted, "so you could scared the crap out of me?"

"Maybe."

"I hate you sometimes.."

"Heh, I love you too."

The conversation was doing great but then Tweek shivered, he should had wore a warmer clothes before he just walked out.

Craig noticed Tweek shivered, he took off his navy blazer and put it on Tweek. Tweek accept it and thanked Craig for being a gentleman. The two laughed together. It was a splendid night until-

"Firkle, wait up!"

"Just go with your brother already!"

"But he just left me with his boyfriend! Beside I don't even know where he is."

Two young boys were behind Tweek and Craig. A goth young male walked passed the two as the young male tried to stayed away from the other male.

Tweek's sweater had been tugged by the other young male. Tweek turned to see Ike Broflovski. "Have you seen my 'brother' Kyle?" Ike asked.

"O-oh umm...I don't , maybe you should go home, maybe he could be there," Tweek responded then glanced to look at Craig who was a bit far from him thanks to the fact Craig didn't stopped walking just now.

Ike nodded then he started to run but accidentally he slipped. Craig immediately grabbed Ike's arm so he couldn't fall. Ike thanked Craig and continued his run to home.

Tweek smiled but then turned into a shocked. Craig just touch a human's skin. Tweek take a step forward as he started to shake.

"C-Craig...?" Tweek called him out.

At first, Craig's back was showing Tweek until he turned to face him. Craig wasn't shocked but he is smiling as his hand slowly evapourates.

Immediately, Tweek ran up to Craig crying for his dear life. Craig extended his arms as tears fell from his eyes.

There's method in my madness

The two hugged for the first time in their life, no fabric. Holding each other's hands as Craig's hand started to disappeared more.

There's no logic in your sadness

"Please..don't leave me.." Tweek cried. Craig cupped Tweek's cheeks with his other visible hand. "Don't worry..I'll always be with you.."

You don't gain a single thing from misery

Two males looked at each other and then leaned forward, slowly closing their eyes.

Take it from me

Craig's lips touched Tweek's, how Tweek could feel how soft Craig's lips are. Tweek gripped onto Craig's turtleneck sweater, not letting it go as Craig slowly disappeared within air.

Please, don't go

Not now

Not tomorrow

Stay

Stay with me

"I love you..Tweek," with that last three words, Craig vanished leaving his sweater behind which Tweek was gripping on.

"I love you too..." Tweek mumbled, his lips quivered as he hugged the sweater. The blonde slowly forced a smile across his face. His knees started to trembled, he fell onto his knees still hugging the sweater. Praying for his dear life to make Craig come back, to turn back time, to see him again.

"Tweek?!"

Tweek didn't dare to looked up who is it that called him, all he could ever thought is getting Craig back.

"Tweek, what's wrong?! Something happen, hey! look at me, tell me what happen?" a hand grabbed Tweek's shoulder.

Tweek looked up to see Kenny with a worried face. Tweek's lips quivered again, "h-he's gone..h-he.." Tweek stuttered.

Kenny looked at how Tweek's eyes were swollen. He felt sorry for Tweek, the other blonde hugged Tweek trying his best to calm Tweek down.

"It's okay Tweek...I'm here, don't worried..we'll figure this out," Kenny spoke out as Tweek sobbed.

I'll see you soon...my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
13.6K 356 28
The Tweaks had to move again and Tweek just hoped this was finally gonna be home. This is a journey through Tweek's school year, while Craig just did...
92.1K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...
24.2K 676 14
It's Valentine's Day in South Park, and anyone who's anyone receives a candy-gram from their sweetheart. Even Tweek Tweak got a candy-gram, much to...