My Roomie Rainbow Blitz [Appl...

By Aphdepression

One summer vacation without Fluttershy leads to many events between Applejack and Rainbow Blitz. Even though... More

My roomie Rainbow Blitz
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Guys...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

1.2K 48 5
By Aphdepression

I looked at her in pity. I remember when I saw them making out. I sighed. And rubbed her back.

"Hey calm down ok. I'm not mad, it's ok" I said softly. She looked up and smile. "R-really you mean it" I heard hope in her vocie.

Bon Bon walked in. She looked at Trixie. "Trixie whats the matter" I patted Trixie's leg and looked at her. She nodded and I walked out so they could talk.

I walked down the hall and heard talking. Mah ears preked up at tge sound of two voices.

"Hey do you know where Freckles is"

"No we had a fight so I wouldn't know"

Blitz and Rarity.

I walked past them to the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me so I quickened my pase.

I felt a tug on mah arm. I turn to see a unicorn about the same age.

"Um hi I'm Midnight Poison. Do you know where room 9 is" She asked me quite shyly.

Room nine. That was my room. I nodded. I looked the mare over.

She was wearing a black hoodie and shorts. She had gery fur and a black long mane with red streaks in it. She had skater gloves and bracelets. Her red converse look very worn out. Her eyes wear a icy blue. She looked liked she hid alot of secrets.

"Yeah thats my room" I said and I raised one eye brow in question. "Oh looks like I'm your roommate"

I nodded. She must be getting the twin bed in there. She turned around and looked at Blitz. She smirked.

I met her in the room. "Who is that cute stallion" I scoffed. Great now I gotta deal with that. "The other roommate" I said.

Blitz walked in. "So where you sleep" She asked. "Here" He said pointing to the bed. "Looks like I'm sleeping with you"

I growled. Before I could say anything Blitz spoke.

"Nope you cant. Freckles sleeps next to me sorry" I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes. She looked at me and gave me a 'Back off' look.

I gave her a 'Shove it up your ass' look.

Oh this was gonna be super duper fun.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡Sorry for the wait been busy. Give credit to my Friend @psycho_pinkamena for the great OC I'll be using. Follow her she makes very good stories. Bye Sparkling Llamas★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7K 314 33
(Part 2) While Lord Shen is building up his new existence, a young peahen appears and reveals things of his past in exile what the lord had never tho...
36.4K 1.3K 23
Jay Walker is a normal college student with a part-time job in a tea shop. Nya Smith, his girlfriend, is an equally normal student who in her spare t...