Help Me Survive (A Negan FanF...

By FandomAddict117

I ran infornt of the truck. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! I HAVE A BABY!" You yelled. the truck stopped and a man wit... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
IM SO SORRY

4

1K 30 0
By FandomAddict117

Negan slammed Lucille down on the mans head one last time. I saw one of the other men who looked more inclined to act out then the others. I kept my eye one him. "Now. The rest of you. Will fucking do whatever I say." He said turning around. He looked at me and nodded.

I headed a scream and whipped my head around. I saw the same guy I had been watching with Brady in his arm and pressing a knife to his throat. "Bastard." He said to Negan and slid the blade across Brady's neck. I screamed and fell to the ground. Negan ran to my side. Hot tears were streaming down my face. I looked up. I saw terror in the man's eyes.

I never had kids of my own but the motherly instincts were still their. I took care of Brady from the time he was a few months old till now. I slowly stood up and death stared him. Negan stood up too. I ripped Lucille out of his hands. I walked up to the guy. I knelt down in front of him. I was so fucking pissed I was calm. Errile calm. I took the knife from his hand and stabbed his arm. He screamed in pain.

I stabbed his leg and pulled the knife down his thigh. He contuied screaming in pain. He had one leg on his leg and on on the ground. I aimed the knife at his hand and threw it at his hand on the ground he couldn't move the hand.

I lifted Lucille above my head and hit him as hard as I possibly could. I coutuied beating his head until it turned to mush. I handed Negan Lucille. Even he looked scared of me. I pulled out my pistol and pointed it at a kid who was no older than twelve. "NO!!" A woman next to him screamed. I pulled the trigger and the bullet went right through his head. The woman screamed and cried. I shot her next.

I shot the last person. I fell on my knees next to Brady's body. I cried into his small little chest. I sobbed until my body ached. I stabbed Brady's head as he started to move again. I curled up into a ball. Negan picked me up and put me in his truck and drove off back to the sanctuary.

I walked straight to my room. I pulled out a notebook and pen. I opened the notebook the the first page and started writing.

Dear Negan,

Negan, thank you for trying to help me. But, nothing could save me. Just like a couldn't save Brady.
Your an amazing man. Please don't cry over me OK. I'm not worth your tears.

Love Lexi XOXO

I walked out my door and taped it on knowing Negan would check on me at some point. I walked to my bathroom and pulled out the bullet box. On the way into the sanctuary I saw it and picked it up knowing what I had to do.

I opened it and pulled out the sharpest Box cutter blade that was in there. I untapped my arms. I pressed the blade hard to my skin and sliced several times. I went to the top of my wrist and cut down. It started bleeding Instantly. You did the same to the other arm.

-----------------------
NEGAN'S POV
-----------------------

I walked to her door and saw the note. "Shit." I said as I slammed her door open. She wasn't in her room. I looked to her bathroom door and saw a small amount of blood leaking through the door.
I tried to open it. Locked. "LEXI!! YOUR NOT FUCKING LEAVING ME!!" I yelled. I took Lucille and smashed the door above the door handle. I unlocked the door and saw her unconscious on the floor. Both her arms were covered in cuts and blood.

I picked her up Bridal style and ran to the medic. "CARSON!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" I yelled. He ran out and saw Lexi. "Put her on the table and get the needle and thread out of the cabinet while I get antibiotics and procside. He said guickly running off. I opened a cabneit door and gradded a needle and some thred. Carson walked back in and began working.

Hours later it was just me squeezing her hand looking at her freshly sewn and bandaged arms. I lightly rubbed my fingers over her arm. She flinched and oped her eyes.

-----------------
MY POV
-----------------

I felt a sharp pain on my right arm and looked to see Negan gently rubbing my arm. " n-n-neagan?" I stammered weakly. "I'm here dolly. I'm not leaving." He kissed my forehead as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Wh-why...d-didnt you l-let me....d-die?" I asked him disappointed I was still here.

"Babydoll...I will never let you die." He said. "I...I love you..Lexi." He said. "No u don't.." I said. He shook his head and slammed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and felt a tear fall on my cheek.

"Please...never do that again baby." He said sadly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.6K 75
'You messed with the wrong man, sweetheart. You'll find out soon enough.' I knew breaking into this place was a bad idea. But it's too late now. We a...
70.4K 1.6K 31
I changed the title from: "Negan X Reader || A New Day" to "Negan X Reader || Behind Enemy Lines" This is a continuation of my previous "Negan X Rea...
5.2K 197 24
This is a sequel to my first story Crossbow Lovers. You should read Crossbow Lovers first or this may be a little confusing. Tegan and Daryl have a b...
9.7K 231 32
"If love manages to sprout from the soil that hatred has irrigated, then that means it must be true love." What are you capable of doing to protect t...