Temptation. (COMPLETED)

By BeautifullSoUL

Trevon Morris is living a glorious Christian life with his two beautiful kids and astonishing wife. They are... More

Temptation.
Chapter One; Resist!
Chapter 2; Her Husband. His Wife
Chapter Three; Four 16year old's on a Friday night?
Chapter 4; Her beautiful honey colored skin.
Chapter Five; Slumber.
Chapter 6; "I love my wife. No one will come between us."
Chapter Seven; "I'm pregnant"
Chapter 8; "Right there Doctor Morris.." ;)
Chapter Nine; "Daddy, This is Danny."
Chapter 10; ." "That's not true Anthony."
Chapter Eleven; "WET" Dream
Chapter 12; "Have you ever had anyone, or anything tempt you?"
Chapter Thirteen; "What in the hell did I just do. ."
Chapter 14; ""Dad,I saw you..."
Chapter Fifteen; What you try to hide in the dark, will be exposed to the light.
Chapter Seventeen; ". I said I'm not doing this anymore.."
Chapter 18; "HOW COULD YOU!"
Chapter Nineteen; ,"I'm sorry you're hurting."
Chapter 20; "I'm leaving... I will call everyday.. I'm sorry "
Chapter Twenty-One; "I'd rather us to be friends Trevon."
Chapter 22; ""Dad, someone shot mom, and she's not breathing.."
Chapter 23,"The devil comes in many forms"

Chapter 16; "Am I winning?"

29.3K 788 378
By BeautifullSoUL

“A Christian Marriage has it’s up days, and it’s down days. When a marriage has it’s unhappy day’s you should not feel as if its “failing” it should be treated with the word. A family that pray’s together stays together. Period”

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT, and it MAY PISS YOU OFF.

-------------

Phylicia’s POV.

Phylicia felt her body shut down. She laid in the bed un moving trying to keep tears from coming. ,”MOM! I did it! I was excepted too..” Phylicia looked up seeing Anthony he looked like every bit of his dad, and that there brought tears to her eyes. ,”Mom?? What’s wrong?” Anthony rushed over to his mom pulling her into his arms. Phylicia took hold to Anthony shirt sobbing deeply into his chest.

Anthony sighed rubbing her back. “Anthony! I CANT BELIEVE YOU SCARED OFF RYAN!” Jania voice loudly emphasized for the bottom of the steps.  Phylicia watched Anthony scramble to his feet before she heard his soft voice. ,”Hey sis, take this, go somewhere okay?” “Whats going on?” Phylicia pressed her face into a pillow. ,”Just go okay?” “Anthony what’s wrong?” “Nothing. “ “Stop lying, I’m not a baby anymore, can you stop treating me like one?” “Jania take the money, and go get the fuck somewhere else before I push you out this house.” Phylicia heard Jania’s frustrated sigh, before the slam of the front door came.

Anthony appeared back into the room. ,”Sorry for cussing mom, I don’t want her to be around this, I be tryna keep her happy. Phylicia nodded as Anthony sat on the bed again. ,”Mom, you gotta calm down.” Anthony touched her growing stomach, and Phylicia nodded. ,”I’m trying.” They both jumped at the suddenly yell of Trevon’s voice.

“Lici!?” Phylicia heard him climb the step quicky. ,”Get out son.” Anthony nodded as Trevon’s handsome face appeared infront of their bedroom. Anthony nodded leaving. Trevon shut the door behind him. Phylicia felt the bed dip as he lowered himself besides her stroking her cheek. ,”I took off work for you baby.” Phylicia nodded a thank you. ,”I’m so sorry, I’ve hurt you. I will do anything In my power to make it up to you.

“Did you have sex with her?” Trevon shook his head. ,”NO.” Phylicia felt her stomach twist knowing he’d probably done other things for pleasure. “How often do you see her? “Baby I don’t want to talk about her.” “That much huh?” Phylicia frowned deeply. ,”Baby..” Phylicia could no longer stop the sobs that aggressively escaped her.

Hours passed and Phylicia awoke in the middle of the night to feel Trevon’s arms still holding her tightly, encasing her close into his warm body. Studying his face she questioned herself wether or not her broken heart could forgive him. Who had he been with? Phylicia went over the possibility of many women. Trevon was a handsome man, so it could be any women.

Phylicia kissed his lips lightly, enjoying the fullness and warmth of them. Had the girl been better than her to make him cheat. Phylicia sighed tracing the outline of his gorgues cheek bones, and sweet handsome face. “Lici I’m so sorry.” Phylicia was startled by his soft voice. ,”I never want to hurt you or make you cry anymore. I will make it up to you baby.” Phylicia studied his tearful eyes as they had opened, they shined with honesty and pain. ‘I believe you Trevon.”

Phylicia sighed deeply feeling his warm lips suddenly cover hers in a longing kiss. ,”Trey, please.” Phylicia begged quietly pulling at the button on his pants. This woman had to be a slut, she had to prick some of Trevon’s fantasies for him to even step out of their marriage, Phylicia decided. Trevon let Phylicia push his slacks down to reveal his plaid boxers. Phylicia’s lips touched his warmly, and lovingly. Trevon pulled Phylicia ontop of him pulling her down in another kiss.

Trevon held tight to her hips as her lips gently kissed his neck. Phylicia placed her hands ontop of his allowing herself to slip beneath the covers. ,”Baby.. what are you doing? You never do that..You don’t have to do-“ Trevon’s throat caught in a loud abrupt groan as he felt her mouth go to work, without hestitate. ,”Lici…oh my-“Phylicia smiled against his member as his toe’s curled greatly.

Crawling back up north soon after she kissed his pleased face and he rolled her to her back. Phylicia fingernails scratched harshly at Trevon’s back and as he made love to her, he was rough, and quick, but sensual and sweet all at the same time. They both forgot the fact that Anthony and Jania could probably hear them as they both came intensely clutching on to each other.

Phylicia smiled satisfactorily as Trevon dropped into her chest with a sigh. Phylicia stroked his back gently. She would just have to go up and beyond this girl, she would be no match to Phylicia’s love and devotion to Trevon, if that woman got him to step out and have an affair it was no telling what else this woman could make Trevon do, and she wasn’t about to let any woman take her god given man.

--

TREVON’S POV

A smile pleasantly took over his face, as he preached on Sunday. His wife sat in the very front pew smiling joyfully at him. As he went over love and lust, he wanted his congregation to get it, so of course he drilled it into their head’s. It seemed more than not the adult’s clear’y understood but the kids and the teens merely shrugged, and he decided to make it his point to talk about it a lot more to the young kids, than the adults on bible study.

Chruch ended with a sudden peace and Trevon took his family out to dinner. ,”Oh my god he is so cuteee.” Bianca and Jania giggled staring at the guy from their table, he was making steak. Anthony rolled his eyes at both of them, chewing into his own steak. Phylica came back with her 2nd plate full and Trevon kissed her lips, Phylicia chewed her bottom lip leaning close to his ear, “come to the bathroom with me.” Trevon looked at her curiously smiling at her lustfully

Phylicia shook her head at him. ,“I can’t sit by myself.” Trevon nodded. ,”Hey kids I have to help your mother, Anthony keep an eye on your sister, and my daughter in law.” Both Bianca and Anthony turned a faint red, Phylicia smiled leading her husband to the bathroom. As soon as they entered the stall, Phylicia tugged his slacks down and seated herself on the toilet top. Trevon eagerly slid into her and they quietly made love.

45mintues past and they both came from the bathroom to see Bianca and Anthony sitting beside each other and Jania at the chocolate fountain. Anthony looked up and smiled at his dad. Trevon sat down tiredly. They finally finished their food and headed home, where Jania and Phylicia dropped into bed immediately and Anthony took the car to take Bianca home.

--

2 weeks later 

As quickly as their marriage seem to be relieved, it failed again, and Trevon and Phylicia began to argue. Phylicia felt as if she couldn’t trust him. The way his eyes took in other woman, they way they made love was different, it seemed like it wasn’t love, Trevon would rush it and violate her in the bed room as if she was some common whore. Accusations were made by Phylicia, and Trevon ignored all of them and denied each one. He’d actually done nothing to provoke their marriage as promised, but all her yelling and accusing made Trevon eagerly run back to the one person he had tried to ignore…

-

Trevon sweetly kissed and used his tongue to play with Bria’s lips as they laid in bed late on Saturday at 12:30am, Jania, and Bianca finally had fallen asleep. Phylicia had to leave again for a business trip, and Anthony went to a house party and was staying with a friend afterwards. Bria had escaped up to Trevon’s room around 11:00pm and teased and touched him to a lustful point.

Bria’s soft lips pressed against his, her tongue slipping against his. “I want you inside me.” Bria whisper, but Trevon ignored her kissing her stomach as he made his way down. Phylicia would never allow him to do this to her. Trevon erection stiffened at her sweet tangy taste, Bria gasped as Trevon’s tongue found his way into her, lapping up her sweet juice as he flicked his tongue along her.

Bria moaned quietly her body stiff against the bed. “You taste so good…” Trevon murmed. Bria giggled watching him come back up, Trevon entered her deeply, Bria moaned loudly into a pillow as his thick dick sank deep into her wet ocean. Trevon smiled down at her, “this is what you want?” Bria nodded blissfully. Trevon slid out of her slowly before slamming into her rapidly.

“G-get a-a c-condom.” Bria stuttered as he plunged into her G-spot repeatedly. Trevon smiled disappearing into his sons room to retrieve and return, Bria smiled shutting and locking the door before getting back on the bed eagerly, Trevon rolled the condom down on his manhood, before taking Bria on a ride the she would never forget.

2hours later Trevon disposed of the condom, and Bria looked at Trevon. ,”What about your wife?” Trevon sighed. ,”I don’t know.. I think I’m falling out of love with her.. I shouldn’t want this with you.. at all, but last week all she and I did was fought. Our marriage is starting to show signs of failure. Trevon looked into Bria’s beautiful eyes as she stroked his chest. “Am I winning?”

Trevon smiled widely.

“Yes.”

------------------------------------------------------

How pissed are you at Trevon on a scaled from

1 to 10

10 being A LOT.

What do you think is wrong with Trevon? Is it because Bria is around? Do you think their marriage will fail?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 31.3K 36
Text copyright © Dezertflower ™ 2013, 2014 All rights reserved WARNING! ADULT CONTENT. ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 18. Laura Stevens...
3.7K 920 35
Dani has loved Josh since high school. It started out as a crush, but a senior trip changed their lives forever. Suddenly, they were making a movie a...
36.3K 115 7
WARNING: THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE I USED I...
4K 49 17
Being young while living wild seems so easy...especially when you meet your incredibly fine neighbor who you find hard to resist. Every things was a...