Scared To Love ✔️

By InLovewithJCW

Highest Rank #2 in Arnav #3 in Khushi #6 in Arshi ~~37 in Fanfictions on 18 Oct'17~~ ~~41 in Fanfictions on... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (B)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 27(B)
Part 28
Part 28 (B)
Part 29
Part 29 (B)
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33(B)
Part 34 (Consummation)
Part 35
Last Part 35(B)
Epilogue

Part 26(B)

20.7K 784 34
By InLovewithJCW

Khushi was surprised to know about Aashi and Arnav's meeting from Lavanya. She can't deny the happiness she felt knowing about the father and daughter bonding, oh how she wished that situation has been different.

Caressing Aashi's head as she slept, Khushi thought about her decision again. 

Should she tell about Aashi to Arnav?

But what difference will it make?

He never wanted a child, in fact, their marriage was also just a compromise for him. 

--------------------

Arnav caressed the picture of Khushi laying on his bed remembering their past. He can't believe he can be so stupid. 

He had the most beautiful and understanding partner to live with and he let her go with his own stupidity. 

He wants nothing more than to go and engulf Khushi in his arms. Telling her how much he needs her in his life, telling her how badly sorry he feels for his stupid actions and just need one chance to prove what does she mean to him.

--------------------------

It was a usual day and Khushi was busy in working with Arnav and Abhay when Abhay has to excuse himself for an important call. Arnav finally took it as a chance and initiated the talk with Khushi.

Arnav: Why you suddenly disappeared Khushi? He closed his eyes on his stupidity instantly, this question never meant to ask like that. Though he seriously wanted to know why she never went to Gupta House and never tried to contact with anyone, not even Payal.

Arnav: I mean I dropped you at GH, but you weren't there. When I went there to meet you, I was shocked when I got to know that you never went there, I tried to search for you almost everywhere I thought you can go, but ...... He left sentence in the middle for her to understand as he tried to clarify himself to a startled Khushi.

Khushi(composing herself):  Something has happened that even after I went inside GH, I had to take my steps back but why do you want to know? And why were you searching for me? 

Arnav(shocked): Khushi?

Arnav: I know whatever I had done was wrong but you know my intentions were never wrong. I came there next day to meet you, to tell you how sorry I am for my stupidity but I was shocked to not find you there. Di was so heartbroken to know about this, she still doesn't talk to me the way she used to. 

Khushi can easily feel the pain in his voice and she was herself shocked to know that he came back next day but alas, maybe something else was written on their fate.

Khushi: I went to the temple after leaving from GH, I was thinking what to do? And from where should I start my life again when I suddenly received a call from Lavanya. She was in Delhi for some official work, she wanted to surprise me, therefore, she didn't tell me earlier, I was so relieved to know this.

Khushi: I went to her house, she was surprised to see me with my luggage and being the understanding friend, looking at me she instantly understood that something is wrong. After some initial talks and the dinner she forced me to have with her, she managed to know everything from me.

Arnav(gulping the lump in his throat): Then? He said keeping his hand above her on the table seeing her lost in painful memories. 

Khushi: Lavanya was furious and ready to break your head that instant, (she said laughing lightly with tears) but I stopped her and made her understand the situation.

Arnav(chuckled): You shouldn't have stopped her, I deserved that.

Khushi: After that Lavanya insisted me to come with her to Mumbai, thinking about it all night I thought it to be the best chance to start afresh and next day I was ready to come with Lavanya. 

Arnav sighed and Khushi asked something which was in her head from days.

Khushi: How come your company's name is AK? I mean it's AR then?

Arnav looked surprised with a question but he knew he had to tell her everything, it's her right. 

Arnav: Khushi there's something you need to know, something which was hidden from you throughout. 

Khushi: What is it?

Arnav: Ummm... Khushi let's meet in evening. I need to show you something, I'll tell you everything then, please. 

Khushi looked confused but agreed, at last, she knew she can't blame him for everything.

------------

It was dinner time and Arnav was waiting for Khushi. Anxiety, eagerness and happiness feeling on the same time, Khushi has finally agreed to meet him alone. He knows reason is not him, but still at least he'll get a chance, he heard knocking and opened the door. 

Khushi was standing at the door nervously, fidgeting with her fingers. She was still unsure to come here and meet Arnav but his words today made her restless and she wants to know what he wants to tell her that too about her life. 

---------------------------

Arnav and Khushi had dinner silently arranged by Arnav in his room with few words exchanged between them. 

Khushi: What do you want to tell me Arnav ji? Khushi asked as soon as they were done with dinner. 

Arnav:  Khushi mmmm..... Look whatever I am going to tell you, may shock you but it is necessary for you to know everything. 

Khushi: You're scaring me Arnav ji. Please tell me what is it?

Arnav: Khushi you know Shashi Gupta and your father were friends, right?

Khushi: Yea and after my parent's death, he took me under his wings.

Arnav: Yea right but there was a reason behind their this action, their own selfishness.

Khushi: Selfishness? But what'll they get from an orphan like me? 

Arnav: Your father and Shashi Gupta was not only friends but business partners also. 

Khushi: What? Arnav nodded showing her few papers of their partnership. 

Khushi(surprised): But why did they never told about it to anyone? And what it has to do with me?

Arnav: It has everything to do with you and them, of course, didn't tell anything to anyone because of their own treacherous reasons.

Looking at confused Khushi, Arnav entwined their fingers, squeezing her palm to give her some strength as he knew whatever he is going to tell her would hurt her badly.

Arnav: They adopted you for your property which your father left for you. 

Khushi looked at him shocked, unable to believe this. 

To be continued.......

Precap: Revelations ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
32.7K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
79.1K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.