My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

By meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 20

2.8K 61 5
By meowdilemma

Tina:

October 10, 2013 (Day 30)

I was laying upside down on my bed, one more day and this whole bet thing would of be over. I giggled a little. A few days ago before this damn bet I couldn't stand Danny. I'm sure my past self would of been disgusted in the idea of me kissing Danny. I could feel all the blood rushing to my head but I didn't care.

The room door flew open and my mother walked in. "There's someone downstairs that wants to talk to you" she said. I raised my eyebrows, "who?" I asked with attitude. She glared at me. I hated when my mom did that. Her eyes were blue, not like mine. Mine are brown like my fathers. "Come down stairs and see" she said.

I got of the bed and walked down stairs. Who the hell wanted me. Then I paused, a whole lot of people, one person could be Amy to curse me out and slap me for stealing her boyfriend, or Danny to talk to be about whatever is going on between us, although it also could be Kim trying to convince me to forgive Danny and all that blah blah blah, Lastly it could be Jake apologizing for kissing me.

Either way I don't want to talk to any of them at all. I continued to walk down the stairs and to my surprised. It wasn't Kim,Danny,Jake, or Amy.

 It was someone I  would never have  expected, it was Kiki. I moved some of my hair out of my eyes. I walked down stairs and crossed my arms.

"Are you here to slap me?" I asked. She cocked her head. I rolled my eyes, "every time we come across each other this cheek always gets hit" I said pointing to my left cheek. Kiki laughed and I continued to cross my arms. I wasn't amused so why was she?

"Can I talk to you?" she asked. I shook my head. "Look if you here because of Danny! You can have him I honestly want nothing to do with that dick so go ahead" I said leaving. She quickly stopped me and said. "Can we talk, outside."

I let out a loud groan and walked towards the door. When we got outside she stared at me like she didn't know what to say and she was scared of her own actions. "I spoke to Danny, and he feels really bad about everything" she said. I nodded my head and she sighed.

"He told me about everything including the bet" she added. I didn't know if she wanted me to respond so I just nodded. "Could you please talk to him" she said. I shook my head. "No"

She just stared at me. "Why not" she said. "Danny made it really clear that he wanted to be with you" I said. "See, that's the thing he doesn't want to be with me he wants you" she said. I looked at her in disbelief, "And Danny told you this right" I said sarcastically.

She nodded. "Why would Danny tell his ex girlfriend that he likes some random girl he dating for a bet" I pointed out. She shook her head "we talked everything over he loves you not me were not dating and I'm backing off just for you guys" she said.

I shook my head and walked up to her. "Well you made a mistake because I don't love him" I said. "Well at least not anymore" I turned around and I couldn't believe who was behind me.

A smile glowed across her face and I could see all her teeth. She raised both of her eyebrows and hand both of her hands on her hips. "Did I hear you say bet" Amy said with the biggest smirk on her face.

I couldn't believe it one more day, I just had one more day until this whole bet thing was over, I couldn't believe it.

 "I came all the way here to see what possess you to sleep over at my ex boyfriends house while with Danny, but now I see this whole thing was a bet" she smiled in relief.

"How much did you pay him" she laughed louder. "Your so pathetic" she added. "And your a bitch" I shouted. Amy smile faded.

 "Excuse me" she said. "You heard me your a bitch! You think that just because you get everything you want that your better than everyone else, but your not" I shouted.

"Maybe if you weren't so self centered people would actually like you" I said walking close to her. "And FYI Jake was flirting with me from the beginning he always wanted me but you had to lie to him to make him date you because he never really loved you, talk about pathetic" I laughed.

Amy stared at me for a few minutes before saying. "While at least I didn't pretend to date someone to impress my friends" she blurted it.

 I stopped laughing. "I didn't know who my true friends were during that time but now I know it isn't you" I said then I forcefully shoved her out the way with my left shoulder and walked away.

I looked back at Kiki and she just stared at me. "Your okay in my book, but I'm done with Danny and there's no point in continuing this bet since the little bitch knows" I said eyeballing Amy.

 Amy sucked her teeth and started walking towards her car. Kiki slowly nodded and walked to walk away.

I actually smiled as I walked into my house. I told Amy exactly how I felt and I deleted her as a friend. I feel like I grew up in these last couple of weeks.

I began to laugh because it hasn't been a while but all that's happen in this month began and I have to admit I have matured. I closed the door and pulled my phone out my pants pocket. I smiled and text Kim Long live Amy.

Danny:

I looked at my phone. Still no call or text from Tina. I slowly walked down stairs. There was a smell coming form downstairs. It wsn't like a fire or anything like that. It actually smelled good, like food?

But I knew I was dreaming because my father couldn't cook, let alone even go into the kitchen. I walked downstairs and saw a women in the kitchen. . Must of been one of my dads hookups. The women turned around and smile at me. "Good morning Danny" she said.

I stared at her. She turned around and continued flipping the pancakes. Who the hell was that? And how did she know my name. I walked into the kitchen and faced her.

This women wasn't like the women my father dates. She was actually around his age and she was actually wearing clothes. "Who are you?" I asked. She turned around and was wearing a chief apron. "Your father wanted to surprise you" she said. I just stared at her as my father came downstairs.

"Morning honey" he said as he kissed her on the cheek. "Danny" he said walking towards me to give me a hug?" I doge his hug. "Who that!" I yelled pointing at her. "That's Jennifer, we've been dating for a while" he confessed.

"Dating... Since when? what about all your other hookups" I yelled. Jennifer stopped cooking "hookups?" she yelled.

My father gabbed me by my head and brought me outside. "She doesn't know that I use to be-" "I womanizer? a dick?" I interrupted.

He just looked at me. "Son, I know I haven't been a good father lately" he yelled. "Lately? How about since I was born!" I yelled. "She changed that, she makes me want to be a better person Lenny, I mean Danny."

I shook my head "I'm glad your changing for a women and not because you want to be a better father to your son" I walked to my motorcycle and began to put on my helmet. "We're you going" he asked. "Fuck off" I said as I drove away.

***

I banged on a door as hard as I could. I had a bottle in one hand and my helmet with the other.

I banged my helmet against the door harder. "Open the fucking door I know your in there!"I shouted.

The lights turned on through the window.

The door open and Kim stared at me confused. She was wearing bunny slippers with a black shirt that said "the avengers" on it and showed all the superheroes and pink shorts.

Kim stared at me. "It's two in the morning she yawned. "I NEED YOU" I yelled at her.

She covered her nose. "Are you drunk?" she asked. "No.. maybe.. so?" I said.

She shook her head at me. I felt dizzy and off balanced I started to fall but I tried to catch myself.

She grabbed my arm and put it around her neck.

"Urgh! I gave you my address in case of an emergency. Im pretty sure this is not an emergency" she told me.

We walked into her room. She let go of me and I fall on the bed.

"What the heck Danny you spilled half of that on my new sheets" she wined. I took off my jacket and covered the spot so I could sit down.

Kim glared at me. "Oh how classy" she teased. She put her hair in a messy bun and sat down next to me.

"What happened now??" she asked a little annoyed.

"Well, so far, Tina's not talking to me, my father got a new girl, I'm failing my classes, and Jake probably dating Tina, but other than that NOTHING!" I complained.

"Listen, you can't just get drunk and come over at someone house in the middle of the night" she said.

"I would call Tina but she 's not talking to me and your... your the only person beside Tina that I trust and... I feel comfortable with" I said.

Kim stared at me with a sorrow look on her face. "Danny-" "Don't Danny me i'm not five years old" I yelled as I jumped up.

"You don't know how I fucking feel and you think your such a smart ass, that you have a solution for everyone's problems but you don't!" I shouted. Kim crossed her arms.

"What's wrong no comeback" I yelled. "Danny it's the drink talking if you didn't care about what I wanted to say you wouldn't have come all the way here" she pointed out.

"I don't even know why I'm here, fuck this" I said as I threw the bottle to her wall" "I don't need you I'm going to find Jake give him a piece of my mind" I yelled picking up my helmet.

"No, your not! your drunk your not going anywhere" Kim told me as she began to pull my arm. I shoved her off and she fell to the ground. I headed for the door. But Kim tackled me from behind.

She grabbed my left arm and pulled it behind me so it was in a L shape. She pushed her weight on me so I fell down on my stomach and she began Pressing her knees on my back.

"I can't let you leave Danny" she said. "Don't make me hurt you Kim" I yelled. she laughed. "Go ahead, try me I dare you?" she said. I struggled until I just didn't feel like moving anymore.

"My father hates me..." I said. "He calls me Lenny and hookups with random women, he doesn't know anything about me, my interest, my friends, my grades. He never even asks" I said beginning to cry.

"My life so fucked up" I said laying my left cheek on Kim's pink carpet. "You need to talk your problems over Danny not drink" she said.

"Don't you see I can't I'm like "I'm like bullet through a flock of doves" I sung. Kim stayed quiet. "Wait are you quoting my chemical romance?" She said laughing.

"I guess it was only cooler when Gerard said it"I tried to smile but I couldn't. "You don't understand nothing good ever happens to me, I slept with Kiki, Lost Tina, My mother died when I was a child, I don't even want to talk about school. What's the point of me even exist nobody cares about me.." I said.

Kim didn't answer she just sniffed her nose. "Don't say that..." she said crying a little bit. "Why? it's true" I said. "No it's not I care about you and Tina does too" she said crying I began to cry too. She got off of me and pulled me up. I stood up and before I could say anything Kim hugged me.

I didn't know what to do so I hugged back. She continued sobbing. I laid her head against my chest and ran my heads through her hair. "I'm so sorry about everything I wish I could take it back" I said.

Kim held me tighter. "Its okay" she said. "Your a mess don't worry about it" she laughed. I actually laughed too. She wiped her cheek, "I truly am trying" I told her.

She smiled "I believe you" she said. I let go of the hug and laid on her bed I stared at the ceiling. "Can you watch the wall with me I need a friend, right now" I said still crying.

Kim laid down on her bed right next to me and pulled out her phone. She faced me. "I'm having a party tonight, please come?" She said. I smiled as big as I could "of course I'll come" I said. She pressed button on her phone. "Good" she said smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
71.2K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...
32.2K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
26.5K 811 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...