The World is for THE GAMBLERS...

By moancihuatl

This is the English version of the fanfic The World is for The Gamblers (El mundo es para los APOSTADORES) Fr... More

1 APOSTADOR
2 Terraza
3 VIP
4 Baazigar
6 Casting
7 Cambio de Planes
8 Vuelo
9 Odio
10 Perder

5 Crítica

209 7 1
By moancihuatl

1993

-Mr? - A slightly scruffy woman addresses a male figure - Has a call - The woman moves her lips exaggeratedly to convey the name of the person on the other side of the phone.

- Oh, yes, I'll take the call. - He gets the phone and the woman leaves.

- Yes, say - The man tells the person to the other side of the line.

-Hello? Good afternoon - Do you hear a little static because it's a long distance call - Shah Rukh Khan? I am Aamir ...

- Yes Aamir Khan! How have you been?

- Well, a little busy, you know.

- What is the reason for this surprise?

- You see ... Are you working with the girl "Bekhudi"? true?

-ahh yes, poor, his debut was a fiasco but hey, something had to see in her to give the lead this time.

- Yes, I know, critics fulminated the film.

"Well, what do you want to know about her?" Jajajaja is called Kajol Mukherjee, carries a great weight on his shoulders lol - The characteristic laughter of the young SRK has not only been part of the performance.

"Does not that sound like your last name?" Aamir asks in a tone of concern.

-If you only knew her! - You look pissed.

"That's precisely the reason for my call."

-Oh yeah?

- You see, it seems to me a girl with a lot of charisma, of course I have never dealt with her, but I am interested in doing it. However, I would like to know your opinion, let's say ... among colleagues I would like ...

-If friend already understand hahaha- interrupts Aamir- What do I say? Personally it is a nuisance, it seems that it does not have the feet in the ground, it speaks until by the elbows, never is silent and its voice is not exactly the most melodious.

- Hahahaha, what an impression it gave you, so it's not just a pretty face.

- Well, it's up to you, you know, from which Saif Ali was saved hahaha

- Saif? .. ohhhh it's true he was contemplated to star with her the movie "Bekhudi".

- It seems that he also has to refine some details, I knew that he did not like his performance to the director and that's why I replace him, but I very much doubt that he is as bad as Tanisha's daughter.

- Well friend, thank you very much for your advice, I needed to listen to someone of confidence and professional hehehe. See you, good luck Baazigar and friend ...

-Yes?

- Do not bet too much hehe - Aamir says goodbye.

2019

BLACK BOSS  

I can not believe it, everything is going wrong, I'm supposed to go back to Mumbai to clear my mind, relax, have fun with my family and my friends, but now everything is worse, I'm fucked up. I could not sleep well to think of the words of that brat and over Ibrahim, with this stupid decision. I forgive him for pretending to be drunk to stop the argument with the little girl, but I do not know how to avoid casting. I wonder if Karan has already told Daddy. Every time I'm more confident that my debut will be disgusting. I'm with my brothers eating a snack while Mom arrives.

- I'm home already! - Mom comes to the living room.

- Ma-ji ma-ji !! - My little brother runs into Mom's arms.

- Ma you took too long - Suhana complains

- They will not believe me. - An ad on TV interrupts Mom.

- "Exclusive images of actress Madhuri Dixit in an entertaining lunch with designer Gauri Khan .." - We all look at Mom after watching the ad on TV.

- That's exactly what I was going to tell you, we are in the boutique where I buy clothes for AbraHam ... - Mom starts telling us about her adventure today, with ... Mrs. Madhuri.

I wonder what would have happened if Madhuri had met Kajol. It seems that only Suhana tolerates that woman.

Today is the premiere to which Ibrahim invited me, I arrived before Suhana to avoid paparazzi, through social networks I see the red carpet of the actors who are arriving, Ibrahim with Kareena, may those two are unique, they are Extroverts and more than mother and son behave as if they were friends, so glamorous. Suhana makes an exclamation of surprise and her face tells me that she has seen something incredible.

-Can not be! It's the dress I asked Mom for the Ibrahim party! - Suhana has her mouth open, I can read the word ENVIDIA all over her forehead.

- Women - I say ironically, Suhana was infatuated with a black dress with a large neckline on the back and adorned with pearls. Suddenly I find out who is wearing the dress of discord ... Nysa Devgan.

Ajay Devgan plays the antagonist in the film with Kareena, this evening she is accompanied by her little girl lined in that black dress. I look at Ibrahim with his eyes when they all come into the room, Kareena, Ibrahim and the Devgans talk together; By God I can notice from here how red Ibrahim is and does not stop looking at the brat, I must admit that when it is well arranged, it looks good. Other actors talk to us and Suhana gestures to Ibrahim to talk. At the beginning of the movie, my friend and I sat together in the second row, while the main actors took their seats in front of their companions; The idiot of Ibrahim does not stop seeing the neck of the girl Devgan. At the end they do the typical thing, I have been in so many premieres of Dad that this already seems a routine, everybody congratulate, applaud and give thanks. Ibrahim and I talked about his "big" onscreen appearance. Although it was only two scenes, Ibrahim has done very well, the dialogues seem to have come out very natural, really looks a lot like his father. He could act even better than me.

Halfway through the talk Karan calls me to give me the casting schedule and the place, wants me to accompany him and my opinion about the candidates to be my co-protagonist. My friend listens and we agree to go to the casting. Now I have not only my debut and discussion with Devgan, but the future competition with my friend "the children of two of the great Khan".

- Do you plan a rematch against Nysa?

- Not one as such, I am no longer 13 years old, but I definitely will not leave things like this, I ..

- Relax you want - Ibrahim interrupts me - do not behave as Suhana would because another girl criticized her new bag or I know why not try something peaceful? Do the passes, you have nothing to lose or yes?

STUPID UNICORN  

Papa's premiere was great, I got to see Ibrahim again and Dad agrees with our mistletoe. I could see that he kept looking at me, I blushed a lot during the night, even today in the morning my cheeks continue to burn. Mom could not join us for my little brother. I was about to do my homework when the doorbell rang, the lady who helps us with toilet announces an old friend of mine, Ira Khan, the daughter of the great actor Aamir Khan. We are friends since we were little, we met at her father's house and despite the difference in age, we got along very well.

- Hoolaaa, honey! What a great surprise! - Mom hug her with a lot of love, she has not come to visit us for a long time, since her first year at university - How have you been? Do you like some flan? Sit down, sweetheart.

- Thank you Aunt Kajol, if a little, I love your homemade pudding! - Mama is reciprocated in his affection, Mr. ... Uncle Aamir is a great friend of my parents.

- Didi (sister)! I've missed you too! - I pounce on her and welcome me with open arms.

- ooowww "cheetahs", I also miss you a lot - you have me trapped in your arms, lying on the couch and caresses my hair like a real big sister - I came here especially to surprise them andyyyy talk to Uncle Ajay about something important.

-Oh yeah? - Mom arrives with a slice of flan for each - What is it, honey? - Take a seat, leaving me in the middle of the two.

- Tomorrow I'll do a casting and I want Nysa to accompany me to try my luck - Mama opens her eyes wide as she listens to Ira and swallows thick - Auntie Kajol, I do not want this to be wrong, but see it on the positive side, The purpose is not to compete for a place in the production, but to acquire experience and have a little fun playing "to be other people", remember?

- What do you say Ira? - I make the same expression as Mom - I've never done a casting.

- For that very reason, you are still small and this can help you to see if working in the industry interests you or not, maybe be an actress like your mom or maybe you decide to dedicate yourself to the business of your father's production house or maybe you want to do Another totally different thing.

- Ira, I'm not sure it's a good idea, honey. - Interrupts Ira - we have to consider many things, Nysa is still studying and has no preparation ...

- And you aunt? Had he studied acting before joining the film world? - Mama has been mute - I will speak with all the sincerity of the world, you know me, it is as if they were my blood uncles, you know, the casting that I am going to go is for a production of Karan Yohar - Mama is surprised and Seems to be getting up - I repeat, my purpose is not to get a role, I only go for the experience, I'm sure that I will not be chosen, I do not have the charming face of a protagonist hehe, but Dad encouraged me because I'm still Undecided if I want to spend my professional life behind or behind the camera - Mom still does not utter a word - Come on Aunt, Nysa will not go alone, I will be with her.

- Mami, I would at least accompany Didi to that casting, I am no longer a little girl, I know that you do not have a good relation with Mr. Yohar but ...

- Ira, I'll talk to Ajay about it - he will not let me finish - do not worry, I'm sure you'll get some paper, remember the talent Aamir inherited - He smiles and goes to the top floor of the house.

- Also Nysa, is the daughter of Queen Kajol and a great producer like Ajay Devgan.

I told my friend about the prince Khan, at first he made fun of me and my "children" but he did not like the part where we insult ourselves. She says she was very immature from Aryan, it is true that they are the same age, but I was also very much to blame because the problems of adults are of adults, it is not my concern the life of others if I have not treated them Personally, but ... she does not understand that when it comes to SRK nothing is right and I have never had the courage to clear things up with Mom.

- I hope and if you can go with me to the casting - Ira and I are lying on the floor of my room

"But I've never acted," I say as I look at the ceiling fan blades.

- Just have fun, try it, you have nothing to lose or if?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 211 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
17K 457 20
Welcome to my third book ! ❤️ (Book Completed) ARYAN KHAN × Y/N --------- "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡...
22.5K 765 29
This is my first time writing a ff please support me 🥰 This is a story about a CEO daughter named Y/N she has a boyfriend. named KIM TAEHYUNG. y/n...
23.2K 847 27
Aryan Khan, a mafia gang leader needs a full time nanny for his baby brother, AbRam Khan Payal Kapoor finds herself in the presence of Aryan and he...