4 Baazigar

BLACK BOSS

Damn it, I can not believe this brat is here, the daughter of "that woman." I do not know what is crossing his mind, it is possible that the same as mine, I do not know how long we take this way, just looking at us, I'm sure is not a good feeling we project. Many things go through my mind that I could tell him but I do not decide, someone calls me from the stairs, I drop my cigarette to the floor, I floor him to turn it off and I'm going to leave.

"Wait ..." He even has his own horrible tone of voice. "E-mobile is yours?" - It's as if "that woman" spoke to me, I turn my head to the side and look at her.

"Yes," I say dryly, I can not hide my discomfort and take my cell phone from a small table next to her.

I reach the stairs to see who called me, at last someone to talk to, Sara's older sister. I look at him surprised because he is supposed to be out of town.

-Yeeeeey !!! I knew you were tuuuu! - He says with euphoria and opens his arms.

-Hahaha crazy What were not you in New Delhi? - I hug her tightly, I'm so happy she's here.

"I would not be able to miss this moment, it's my brother's birthday." We get ready to go to the party and, of course, dance.

STUPID UNICORN

Aryan is at the party, I think ... I do not feel so comfortable anymore - But it's Him - I think aloud and I feel encouraged to return to the celebration. The lights hurt my eyes a little, I do not wear my glasses, I had to listen to Mom and bring them. At last I find Daya and I join the dance a little decayed, while we dance I look with Ibrahim but I do not see it, I definitely need my glasses; Despite not knowing what happens to me, Daya realizes my mood and begins to dance in a funny way, Sampath imitates her and I join the club of ridicule, the three of us laugh, well done Daya I love you friend. Suddenly the DJ pauses and asks for applause for Ibrahim, thanks the parents and Kareena for having hired him, announces that Sara, Him's older sister, has traveled from far away to be at the party and a light illuminates the girl On the dance floor, who applauds, greets everyone by shaking hands and sends kisses to her parents, next to her is Aryan Khan, but the DJ does not mention it, does not notice or maybe does not know him. While the presentations, acknowledgments and everything the DJ says I look at Sara, but I do not look at her but her dance partner only a few seconds and the music starts again, everyone screams with emotion. The light that was focused on Sara Ali Khan is turned off and on again to light up Aryan, the DJ has noticed, the guests applaud and seem crazy, they start to make space on the track while an oh-oh-ohh sound Ohhh ", Sara begins to move with the rhythm animating Aryan, I think it's a song from the eighties, I turn to my friends and Daya beckons me, wants me to dance too but I will not show it, it's the moment of the couple" Khan "; Suddenly Ibrahim appears out of nowhere next to me with his hand out, sign that he wants me as his dance partner, I do not know what to do. Without waiting for my answer, Him takes me by the shoulders and guides my movements, to one side gently and to another, all chant a "tururuu tururuu" and now the lights are upon us. Him looks at me tenderly, still smiling and encouraging me to follow in his footsteps. All make a kind of circle leaving the two couples in the center, Aryan and Sara next to ours. This seems to become a dance competition between the brothers and gives me a little relief, have stopped paying me so much attention or at least I think.

Daya's mother has arrived, the party is about to end as several guests have left, except the VIPs. Dad already talked to Daya's mother and explained that I would stay because he would come later for me, because we would not go home but we would go to the grandmother, LIE, Dad would not risk the situation by reporting that there are celebrities at the party. I say goodbye to my friend in the loby, as soon as they leave I go to the elevator and return to the terrace, at the entrance of the two doors I find Him.