Naruto One Shots

By HaleighPenguin

Naruto one shots including the Akatsuki and just about any other character. My Social Medias: Wattpad: Haleig... More

About Your Author
Request Info You Need to Know
Suggested Charater List
Kakashi Hatake
Nagato Uzumaki
Nagato Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Asuma Sarutobi
Choji Akimichi
Kabuto Yakushi
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Deidara
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Deidara
Kisame Hoshigaki🍋
Shikamaru Nara
Sai
Zabuza Momochi
Kakuzu
Hidan
Kiba Inuzuka
Zetsu
Shino Aburame
Suigetsu Hozuki🍋
Pain🍋
Obito Uchiha
Sasori
Various
Naruto Uzumaki
Jugo
Naruto Uzumaki🍋
Orochimaru
Madara Uchiha
Iruka Umino
Yamato/Tenzo
Kankuro
Kakashi Hatake🍋
Sasuke Uchiha
Shisui Uchiha
Neji Hyuga
Rock Lee
Gaara
Gaara
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze
Sasori
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Deidara

Tobi

8.2K 244 152
By HaleighPenguin

Title: Monthly Mania

My body jolted straight up from the blankets. A sharp pain ringing through my abdominal region woke me from a peaceful, dead slumber. I grumbled to myself, already knowing what was going on, for this was not my first time experiencing this pain by far.

I grumbled hatefully as I drug myself out of my bed, hardly registering that Tobi wasn't there, because he usually got up before me anyways. I trudged sleepily to the bathroom to address my monthly issue, more commonly known as Satan's sacrificial waterfall.

After I was, in a less disgusting term, all plugged up, I went to the top drawer of my dresser to get to my candy stash, I'd probably eat it all today. I pulled the drawer open, only to find the remnants of what used to be my candy. Wrappers.

My heart practically leapt out of my chest in panic, while my eyes filled with tears, though my face was heating up, and in my mind, I wanted to kill someone, or something.

"TOBI!" I screamed out as sheer rage laced my tone. Usually, it was Deidara screaming like this, not today. Tobi being the oblivious idiot he is, waltzed right into our room, unaware of the wrath to come.

"Yes beautiful girlfriend of mine?" Tobi cheered happily in a sweet, sing song voice. I wanted to rip his vocal chords out.

"Where in the fuck is all of my candy?!?" I screeched demonically as chakra started to whiplash around me, making the air thick. Tobi, yet again, was unaffected by this.

"Oh! I ate it all last week!" Tobi yelled over the winds coming from my chakra. Suddenly, the air went still, deadly. All of the color drained from my face, sheer depression coursing through me. Then, again, rage pumped through my veins.

"You what?!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I screeched as I made a mad dash toward the door where Tobi was standing. He quickly caught on and took off as well down the hallway, screaming as he went.

"(Y/n), what's wrong with you all of the sudden?!? Do you not love me anymore? Deidara tells me that all the time!" Tobi screamed down through the halls as I continued to chase him, though as he got faster, I started to slow down, my body now deciding that it was very sad.

"I wanted some candy and you ate it all!" I screeched, but it was now a broken sounding scream. I stopped running after Tobi completely, though he didn't notice yet.

"Deidara help! (Y/n) is very upset and is trying to kill me!" Tobi yelled as he turned the corners, probably where Deidara was. I hung my head slightly and cried to myself, dragging my body back to my room to flop down onto my bed. I cried to myself, though my gasps for air were a bit louder than I'd anticipated. All was silent now, except for light footsteps coming back up the hallway.

"(Y/n), you okay?" Tobi called through the door gently. Little did I know that he heard me crying and felt horrible for what he'd done. Tobi poked his head in, only to see (Y/n) face down on their mattress, shaking lightly with sobs.

"Leave me alone, Tobi." I croaked, momentarily picking my head up to speak before letting it fall into the pillows again.

~

Tobi hung his head in shame and trudged down the hallway. He pondered about what he could do to get (Y/n) to stop crying, he hated it. Though, when a lightbulb went off in his head, he spring into action quickly.

"If it's candy (Y/n) wants, it's candy I'll get!" Tobi cheered as he raced down the hallway and into Kakuzu's and Hidan's room, they were on a mission right now, so it's okay. Tobi discretely took a stack of money and raced out as quickly as he came. He then left the base, and went to the closest village he could find, buying sweets of many different kinds, until his arms and cloak were full, and he could no longer carry any more. When Tobi returned, he silently crept back back to the room, where (Y/n) was asleep, and tears were dried against her skin. Tobi took some of the freshly baked sweets and put them under (Y/n)'s nose to gently push her back into consciousness.

~

When I woke up from my fitful slumber, I smelled something heavenly. My eyes immediately snapped open, only to be greeted with bright orange. My eyes adjusted quickly, and Tobi was the only thing I could see. His cloak was bulky and his arms were full of different packages and boxes.

"I didn't want you to cry, so I went out and bought all of the candy I could carry! Kakuzu sure is gonna be mad, though. Do you forgive me?" Tobi suddenly spoke. My eyes widened in shock, then glassed over with tears of happiness.

"I love you so much Tobi!" I wailed as I grabbed the box he was holding under my nose and hugged it to my body, crying into the food as I ate it. Tobi was absolutely mortified.

"No (Y/n) don't cry! What's wrong now?!?" Tobi yelled, waving his arms around frantically. I laughed lightly, which turned into a sob.

"I was being so mean because of my period, and you're being so nice to me!" I wailed as I hugged Tobi's waist, smashing the box of food in the process. Tobi stiffened and pet my head awkwardly, as if he didn't know what was going on at all.

"Oh, uh, it's okay (Y/n), I think. Is there anything else you want?" Tobi asked hesitantly. I dried my tears and pulled back from him, now eating again with a blank face, all traces of sadness gone.

"Some hot tea." I demanded lightly. Tobi nodded quickly and turned around toward the door.

"I will go and make it right now!" Tobi yelled, and little did I know, that Tobi had actuall gone to Deidara to ask some questions first.

~

"Deidara! Deidara quick, I need your help with something!" Tobi yelled as he stormed into Deidara's room unannounced. Deidara jumped in shock, that quickly tuned into irritation as he glared at Tobi.

"What do you want?" Deidara growled as he looked up from the desk he was sitting at. Tobi fiddled with his fingers before lifting them and scratching the side of his head curiously.

"What is a 'period'?" Tobi asked, completely confused by the concept. He simply though it was a punctuation used to indicate the end of a sentence. Why would that make (Y/n) so upset?

"Oh, so that's why (Y/n)'s been rampaging about, hm? It just means she's gonna be bleeding for a week. Now leave me the hell alone, yeah!" Deidara explained, then quickly stood up and slammed the door in Tobi's face. Behind his mask, Tobi blinked like an owl. Bleeding? For a whole week?!? Tobi went into panic mode as he dashed to the kitchen and boiled some tea, before racing back to their room.

~

As the door opened, I smiled at Tobi, who handed me a piping hot glass of tea. The warmth from the contact sent shivers up my spine. I held the cup close to my body, praying for more warmth from it. Tobi seemed nervous though, fidgety and panicked. I raised a brow his way, which he saw because he was facing me.

"(Y/n), you won't die, will you?" Tobi suddenly asked, a strong essence of worry lingering with his words. I simply raised my brow higher in confusion.

"No, why would I die?" I inquired as I watched the masked man curiously. Tobi slowly approached the bed and sat down at the end. He was being calm and it was totally freaking me out, so I knew it was serious. I set my tea down on the side table and reached out to grab Tobi's hands.

"Because Deidara told me that a 'period' means that you bleed for a whole week! I don't want you to die (Y/n)! I love you too much!" Tobi wailed as he very carefully hugged me, wrapping his arms around my midsection and his face in my rib cage. I sighed blissfully at the warmth.

"No Tobi, it's blood that my body doesn't need, because I don't have a baby inside of me. The blood I'm loosing is the blood a baby would use, if there was one." I explained as simply as I could, even though it wasn't completely correct, I didn't feel like explaining any further.

"Oh, so you're okay then?" Tobi asked hopefully as he straightened himself up. I smiled lightly and pet his dark locks.

"Yes, other than the fact that I'm hungry, hot and cold at the same time, feeling like I'm being stabbed, nauseous, cramping, and being a hormonal mess." I explained as I huffed irritatedly. Tobi lowered his head lightly.

"Oh. I don't know how to fix most of that for you (Y/n). I'm sorry." Tobi explained shamefully. I smiled once more.

"Just come lay down and hold me, Tobi." I demanded lightly as I laid back onto our bed myself, burying myself deep within the blankets.

"I can do that!" Tobi cheered, instantly becoming happier. Tobi shed himself of his cloak and shoes before leaping into the blankets beside me, pulling my body on top of his as he laid his back flat against the mattress.

"Thank you." I sighed in relief as I felt the pain in my ovaries die down to a dull ache. Tobi looped both of his arms around my back and nuzzled his 'face' against mine.

"I will cuddle you all day, because I love you!" Tobi exclaimed, though it wasn't as loud as he usually was. Tears gathered into my eyes once more, causing me to sniffle lightly. This guy was definitely goofy, oblivious, and kind of stupid, but he made up for that with this caring, affectionate, loving side.

"I love you too, Tobi." I croaked lightly, kissing his cheek, well, ear-ish part of his mask where a tear had just fallen to.

"Don't cry, (Y/n)!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
15.8K 167 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
22K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
460K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...